Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
That bitch needs impeached. She’s a Liar and has her Senile mind made made up despite No F’n Evidence and another failing COUP Started by her laid at her feet.

Last edited:
By the looks of it Pelosi was a mature politician when Nixon was in office. Poor old Tricky Dick was the democrat party's high water mark in the 20th century and they have been declining ever since but they can't let go of the glory days.

I think she will be dead or too senile to serve office somewhere in the middle of President Trump’s 2nd term.
By the looks of it Pelosi was a mature politician when Nixon was in office. Poor old Tricky Dick was the democrat party's high water mark in the 20th century and they have been declining ever since but they can't let go of the glory days.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

Its funny that you can even ask that fucking question after 2016 and how the democrats broke the law going after Trump. Let me refresh your memory:
1. Hillary pays RUSSIANS to FABRICATE LIES about Trump and put them in several versions of the Steele Dossiers.
2. The Obama admin used foreign assets to entrap Popadope such that the DOJ/FBI could illegally spy on Trump via a bullshit FISA warrant using Hillary's Steele Dossier
3. The FBI entrapped General Flynn and used very high pressure tactics to get him to lie about Trump
4. Hillary had an illegal server in her bathroom, that the FBI and DOJ gave her a pass on
5. The deep state conspirators have "insurance policies" against the Trump admin, leakers and whistle-blowers that pop up on occasion
6. The deep state conspirators enabled the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, making Trump basically prove his innocence, which he did
7. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to issue indictments for real crimes.

So to answer your question.
1. Trump said "no quid pro quo" to Sondland, meaning no US "demand" for an investigation
2. Law Professors Dershowitz and Turley both said that the Ukraine call was not a crime nor impeachable

Why the Framers would reject the Democrats' impeachment criteria
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

I think that Trump is so used to dancing on the edge of the Law that he thought that he could "finesse" Ukraine to investigate Burisma (and the Bidens) with a short delay in the military aid. Zelensky didn't bite and authorize the investigation, he's new and basically a comedian. Trump got burned by that stunt. I hope he learned his lesson. He should have gone all in on investigating Burisma without mentioning the Bidens. He could have quoted the law that requires him to investigate corruption. All 3 witnesses have said that Burisma is corrupt. Trump could have said that future relations depend on what happens to Burisma's investigation.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?
Slade, like Eddie, is QUITE dim.
And you supporting a lying cheating bully think you're right???
And the stupidity of this one goes on......................
You a trump supporter and I'm stupid?? Look in the mirror idiot

This should be a Thread Pinned at the top of this page!

View attachment 290367

Its funny that you can even ask that fucking question after 2016 and how the democrats broke the law going after Trump. Let me refresh your memory:
1. Hillary pays RUSSIANS to FABRICATE LIES about Trump and put them in several versions of the Steele Dossiers.
2. The Obama admin used foreign assets to entrap Popadope such that the DOJ/FBI could illegally spy on Trump via a bullshit FISA warrant using Hillary's Steele Dossier
3. The FBI entrapped General Flynn and used very high pressure tactics to get him to lie about Trump
4. Hillary had an illegal server in her bathroom, that the FBI and DOJ gave her a pass on
5. The deep state conspirators have "insurance policies" against the Trump admin, leakers and whistle-blowers that pop up on occasion
6. The deep state conspirators enabled the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, making Trump basically prove his innocence, which he did
7. Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to issue indictments for real crimes.

So to answer your question.
1. Trump said "no quid pro quo" to Sondland, meaning no US "demand" for an investigation
2. Law Professors Dershowitz and Turley both said that the Ukraine call was not a crime nor impeachable

Why the Framers would reject the Democrats' impeachment criteria
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

I think that Trump is so used to dancing on the edge of the Law that he thought that he could "finesse" Ukraine to investigate Burisma (and the Bidens) with a short delay in the military aid. Zelensky didn't bite and authorize the investigation, he's new and basically a comedian. Trump got burned by that stunt. I hope he learned his lesson. He should have gone all in on investigating Burisma without mentioning the Bidens. He could have quoted the law that requires him to investigate corruption. All 3 witnesses have said that Burisma is corrupt. Trump could have said that future relations depend on what happens to Burisma's investigation.

Forum List

Back