Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?
Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Because so far, there have been no facts given in witness testimony; ONLY HEARSAY, you fuckin' useless tool idiot!!!
Read my question again. I asked IF the accusations were true.. Want to try again at giving a direct answer?

You got my direct answer.

I can only add that wishful thinkers like you, sell low and buy high.
I thank you for ADDING to my portfolio, dumbass!

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
she can't help it she's old and losing her mind

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Pelosi is playing to the stupidest Americans and foreigners in America and hoping they are enough to force trump out of office
And trying to stir a frenzy as distraction for when the reports finally come out.

Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

Because so far, there have been no facts given in witness testimony; ONLY HEARSAY, you fuckin' useless tool idiot!!!
Read my question again. I asked IF the accusations were true.. Want to try again at giving a direct answer?

Damn, the lefties that post on here are SO DAMN DUMB. SDD, if you will. And I believe a BIG cause of this is their TDS. Hence, you COULD say TDS = SDD. SO dumb AND so sad.

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Why cant you admit they are trying to invent new words up?

I just heard they are accusing trump of being orange
I can easily admit that. I have a whole thread about the loser bribery initiative. But that wasn’t my question that your still avoiding to answer

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Why cant you admit they are trying to invent new words up?

I just heard they are accusing trump of being orange
I can easily admit that. I have a whole thread about the loser bribery initiative. But that wasn’t my question that your still avoiding to answer
And the idiot STILL won't leave.....................

Damn, the lefties that post on here are SO DAMN DUMB. SDD, if you will. And I believe a BIG cause of this is their TDS. Hence, you COULD say TDS = SDD. SO dumb AND so sad.

Slate IS a representative of the dumbed-down in our Country.
Sad.

With Nixon there was an actual crime and coverup that has not been the case with Trump. The Democrats have been pushing for Trump to be impeached practically since he was sworn in for in no specific order Russian collusion, campiagn finance violations, quid pro quo, obstruction of justice and bridery. This is why no one but the most rabid anti Trump partisans takes them seriously every time one of their narratives falls apart they just invent a new one.

Exactly, Hillary cleans out 30,000 emails with her maxi pad and it's not a crime?

Sad.

He is playing you

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

If...if....if.
This is your problem, not mine.
And there is no 'if's' about that!
Why do you have a problem answering an “if” question.?

With Nixon there was an actual crime and coverup that has not been the case with Trump. The Democrats have been pushing for Trump to be impeached practically since he was sworn in for in no specific order Russian collusion, campiagn finance violations, quid pro quo, obstruction of justice and bridery. This is why no one but the most rabid anti Trump partisans takes them seriously every time one of their narratives falls apart they just invent a new one.

Exactly, Hillary cleans out 30,000 emails with her maxi pad and it's not a crime?

That bitch had no intent!

It's still Un-Fucking-Believable......

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

Word salad, post direct

Out of curiosity what is/are the accusation?

Sad.

He is playing you

He's jerking-off to some other choir.
Not mine.
Still, he is a 'useful idiot', in a long line of them.
He got played.

IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

You will hate the answer. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE...if an offer of quid pro quo were true the appropriate response would be for congress to censure the president. Taking into account Trump is not a politician or a lawyer, that no quid pro quo actually took place, and that we don't wish to intimidate an American citizens from running for president censure is the most appropritae and reasonable response.

Yet Democrats have chosen to jump past censure to the extreme of impeachment, undoing a fair election and the will of the American people, why?
Thank you!!! You’re the first to even try to answer. I think you make a very fair point and that the Dems are making a very stupid and careless move going with impeachment. Do you think the QPQ if true is criminal or an impeachable offense?

Last edited:

If...if....if.
This is your problem, not mine.
And there is no 'if's' about that!
Why do you have a problem answering an “if” question.?
And the mentally challenged one STILL persists.............

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?
Slade, like Eddie, is QUITE dim.
At least I can give straight answers to direct questions. Something you seem to have trouble with... happy for you to prove me wrong.
And the DIMNESS continues..............................
Still can’t answer I see. That’s pretty weak. What are you afraid of?

“If if if” is not a direct answer. It’s a yes or no question. If the accusations are true is it a crime or impeachable offense? Yes or no

This is the deal.. Trump is to big to fry or kill.

And the left are going insane.

Forum List

Back