Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Now you see that Dem's have no respect for elections or the will of the people unless of course they win. When they lose an election they rush immediately to impeach and undermine the will of the people.
Of course you forget the crowds paid by republicans stopping the recount in 2000 ?

When Bush, a man who could barely complete a sentence whoops Dem's twice, that's on Dem's. :auiqs.jpg:
And to compound that mistake we have a guy dumber than a rock with teams of lawyers and a senate afraid of him
Honestly ,,you really want 4 more years of this misfit??

Now you see that Dem's have no respect for elections or the will of the people unless of course they win. When they lose an election they rush immediately to impeach and undermine the will of the people.
Of course you forget the crowds paid by republicans stopping the recount in 2000 ?

When Bush, a man who could barely complete a sentence whoops Dem's twice, that's on Dem's. :auiqs.jpg:
And to compound that mistake we have a guy dumber than a rock with teams of lawyers and a senate afraid of him
Honestly ,,you really want 4 more years of this misfit??

And yet...wait for it...the left claims to be 10x smarter than the right yet the right keeps outsmarting them and whooping their ass. :auiqs.jpg:

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

Are you memo-less?
Slade, like Eddie, is QUITE dim.

Are you memo-less?

Then to "irregular back channels" until we pointed out that their most beloved Dem presidents were famous for using back channels to go around the State Dept then they jumped to "extortion" and when that didn't pan out legally now they are back to "bribery".

Dem's are flailing in all directions and president Trump only spends 30 minutes a day rattling their cages. :auiqs.jpg: Imagine if Trump put his back into it. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 290367

Are you memo-less?
And you supporting a lying cheating bully think you're right???

View attachment 290367

Are you memo-less?
Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

View attachment 290367

Are you memo-less?
At least I can give straight answers to direct questions. Something you seem to have trouble with... happy for you to prove me wrong.

Innocence and Trump??? Those words are not compatible

Trump and "your daddy"...compatible. Eddie you are walking right into them today. :21:
Blues There are worse things but vs Trump I know I'm right He is a waste as a president and a human being

Says you, while Trump delivers historic low unemployment, historic high economic optimism, historic tax cuts, brings our troops home from endless wars, bitch slaps unfair trading partners, single handedly destroys the liberal media, and has the Dem party so rattled they are freaking out on impeachment.

stupid b***H --plain and simple
what the Dems are doing is worse than the nazis

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out

Correction bill didn't have the dignity to resign..

View attachment 290367

Are you memo-less?
Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.

And you supporting a lying cheating bully think you're right???

Boo hoo Trump is mean :206:. You people are just getting a dose of your own medicine. You have flung one vile attack after another at president Trump and like most bullies Dem's run home to their mommas crying when president Trump hits back.

View attachment 290367

Get your talking points straight, now the left is acusing trump to being a space alien

View attachment 290367

Are you memo-less?

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

View attachment 290367

Get your talking points straight, now the left is acusing trump to being a space alien
You are the third person who has avoided giving a direct response to a direct question... why is that?

Forum List

Back