Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Remember when he first won they were saying they were going to harass him enough that he’d quit before they gave up on that and said they’d try to impeach him over nothing?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

Word salad, post direct
It can’t be asked any more directly. If the accusations are true is it a crime? Yes or no

How is it a crime to tell the American public the truth?
i didn’t ask if telling the truth was a crime. Can you just give a direct response to my very simple question and stop with the spin?

It's not that complicated.

(Your spin is very bad/ always been terrible)

you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?
Out of curiosity what is/are the accusation?
The Dems are accusing Trump of withholding foreign aid in order to leverage the Ukrainians to publicly announce an investigation into the DNC and Biden’s. They are saying these investigations are for personal and political purposes and not in the interest of the USA.

so without taking a position on whether all that is true or not... I’d like to know IF it was all true would that be a crime/impeachable offense?
Incredibly the idiot STILL won't go away...................
and you still can’t answer. Stop embarrassing yourself, this is getting beyond pathetic

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?
Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Don't do "IFs".

Greg

Word salad, post direct
It can’t be asked any more directly. If the accusations are true is it a crime? Yes or no

i didn’t ask if telling the truth was a crime. Can you just give a direct response to my very simple question and stop with the spin?

I can RIP you apart in a heart beat, but I won't

I am trying to find tilly

Word salad, post direct
The accusations AREN'T true, to one who quite likely possesses an I.Q. of room temperature. Go away, DUMMY.
I didn’t ask if the accusations were true are not. Can you read? This isn’t complicated. I asked IF THEY WERE TRUE would it be a crime/impeachable offense?
But they're NOT true, which makes your idiotic question MOOT. Now GO AWAY, mental midget.
it does not make it moot, my question sets a standard of what’s right and wrong, it doesn’t have anything to do with this situation. It can be applied to a future POTUS. Is it ok or not to do what the Dems are accusing Trump of doing? I’m not asking if Trump did it or not.

I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

They've moved on to bribery.

Are you memo-less?
Sure, same thing... so IF all that happened the way they are accusing is that a crime or impeachable offense?

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Don't do "IFs".

Greg
Why not?

Has there been a president since Nixon that did not do shit worse than Nixon?

He is a lightweight by today’s standards

you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

The Dems are accusing Trump of withholding foreign aid in order to leverage the Ukrainians to publicly announce an investigation into the DNC and Biden’s. They are saying these investigations are for personal and political purposes and not in the interest of the USA.

so without taking a position on whether all that is true or not... I’d like to know IF it was all true would that be a crime/impeachable offense?
With proof yes, without proof no...so as of this time the answer is a great big NO!
Thank you! You’re the second one to answer. I agree with you.

I think that when Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi should be publicly decapitated by guillotine with all fortunes including numbered bank accounts in foreign countries going to repayment for all false narrative hearings participated in by Democrats.

Wow
Lethal injection wouldn't mean anything to other social communists with their finger in the pie and another finger depositing penurious checks into numbered accounts.

Word salad, post direct

If it’s not complicated then why can’t you answer?

Word salad, post direct
The accusations AREN'T true, to one who quite likely possesses an I.Q. of room temperature. Go away, DUMMY.
I didn’t ask if the accusations were true are not. Can you read? This isn’t complicated. I asked IF THEY WERE TRUE would it be a crime/impeachable offense?
But they're NOT true, which makes your idiotic question MOOT. Now GO AWAY, mental midget.
it does not make it moot, my question sets a standard of what’s right and wrong, it doesn’t have anything to do with this situation. It can be applied to a future POTUS. Is it ok or not to do what the Dems are accusing Trump of doing? I’m not asking if Trump did it or not.

I am eating a snickers bar right now , you have no question

With proof yes, without proof no...so as of this time the answer is a great big NO!
So that's one yes for 'IF true'. Fair enough.

Democrats have tried to impeach every republican president since Nixon. They cannot accept election results.
This time they broke the law in running a false narrative impeachment, and the day they decided to do that will go down in infamy in draining the swamp of enemies of America who operate hatefully, ungraciously, and underhandedly in spite of having college degrees and area people's support who voted in crooks devoted to power and use of office to extort money from American acquaintances abroad.

If it’s not complicated then why can’t you answer?

The answer?

Y

O

U

A

R

E

A

N

A

S

S

H

O

L

E
Wow, and you think I’m the triggered one. Haha. I’ve never seen so many people so scared of answering a question. Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back