Pelosi refuses to release her tax returns as Democrats try to illegally gain Trump's

Why doesn’t Trump release his college admissions into Wharton so we can see what strings were pulled to get him in?

Then Trump can release what he did to get sent off to military school

The New York Times reported that President Trump was First in his class at Wharton.

He was an outstanding leader during his time at the New York Military Academy. Mr. Trump wasn't "sent to" military school, he and his parents decided it was a tremendous opportunity for him and they were exactly right.

The Education of Donald Trump | Vista College
Was that before or after the bone spur con?

I haven't seen any proof of any "bone spur con" at all.

I know our President did have problems with the bone spurs which didn't allow him to serve in the military. But no proof that any army doctor committed a war crime by unlawfully declaring a fit person 4F.
You know he had problems with bone spurs? With "Don the Con" being the kind of person he is, this claim comes as no surprise; Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'

And when are you going to prove your claims about Pelosi? :auiqs.jpg:

Those women have not backed up their claims with any evidence whatsoever. No x-rays, no nothing, no documents.

It would be a violation of the podiatry profession to talk about a patient to your children like this you know
So, you keep your lie going about Pelosi and the corruption, tax evasion, and conflicts of interest? You aren't going to prove that, or was it all just a lie? If you can't back up your claims, you aren't worth the discussion, because you're just a liar. We'll be waiting.

Trump shouldn't show his tax returns until Obama shows releases his college admissions from Occidental and Columbia University along with releasing his ORIGINAL 1961 long form birth certificate with the raised state seal.
Why doesn’t Trump release his college admissions into Wharton so we can see what strings were pulled to get him in?

The New York Times reported that President Trump was First in his class at Wharton.

He was an outstanding leader during his time at the New York Military Academy. Mr. Trump wasn't "sent to" military school, he and his parents decided it was a tremendous opportunity for him and they were exactly right.

The New York Times may be fake news.
What is Trump's real record at Wharton?
Below is the 1968 commencement program from The Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. Trump wasn't even listed as graduating Cum Laude.
View attachment 247527
Facts, speak from themselves. Try it sometime.

The New York Times could be fake news. The President has only said he did Tremendously Well in college and had almost unbelievably excellent grades.
His professors have said otherwise

Some did. Most did not.
All did for the last 40 years. Not just the presidents, but all major party nominees.

Not some. Not most. All. And yes, it has become expected.

Irrelevant. Perhaps in the last 40 years, but not the 203 years prior to that. Nixon released his tax returns in 1973 because of the backlash over Watergate. Gerald Ford did not in 1975.

It's strictly political and voluntary. There is no obligation. Keep in mind the IRS performs mandatory audits on all serving presidents.

Irrelevant
To you. Because, Trump cult. If trump had released his and Hillary had not, you would have been singing a different tune.

It's strictly political and voluntary.
Correct. And trump the conman made a careful calculation that releasing his tax returns would be more politically damaging to himself than not releasing them would be. So speculating that he's at best a weaselly liar about his wealth and at worst a criminal is totally fair.

Trump shouldn't show his tax returns until Obama shows releases his college admissions from Occidental and Columbia University along with releasing his ORIGINAL 1961 long form birth certificate with the raised state seal.

The New York Times may be fake news.
What is Trump's real record at Wharton?
Below is the 1968 commencement program from The Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. Trump wasn't even listed as graduating Cum Laude.
View attachment 247527
Facts, speak from themselves. Try it sometime.

The New York Times could be fake news. The President has only said he did Tremendously Well in college and had almost unbelievably excellent grades.

If what Trump said was true, he would have graduated with honors. He didn't. I'm afraid you believed one of Trump's many, many,many lies.

52712982_10216313267817227_7713068073074294784_n.jpg

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.[/B]

Trump could release his returns and the left will cry that it is not enough...

I do not care about Tax Returns and it is not required by law...

No one should show their tax returns.

There is NO law that says they should.

I couldn't care less about someone else's tax returns. Neither should anyone else.

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.
Just like with trumps her tax records are no one else’s business....
The hell they aren't. If anyone in the highest office has committed tax evasion, fraud, money laundering, or any financial crimes, they have no business serving any government office. "period!"

why in the fuck has rick scott been able to be FLA's gov after he was involved with THE biggest medicare fraud case E-V-E-R? & now he's their senator??? i know why- cause he's a (R) & it's FLA.

Last edited:

Just like with trumps her tax records are no one else’s business....
The hell they aren't. If anyone in the highest office has committed tax evasion, fraud, money laundering, or any financial crimes, they have no business serving any government office. "period!"

why in the fuck has rick scott been able to be FLA's gov after he was involved with THE biggest medicare fraud case E-V-E-R? & now he's their senator??? i know why- cause he's a (R) & it's FLA.
Because he's a Republican. They have no values other than what's in it for them. It's why they seek office.

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.[/B]

Trump could release his returns and the left will cry that it is not enough...

I do not care about Tax Returns and it is not required by law...

No one should show their tax returns.

There is NO law that says they should.

I couldn't care less about someone else's tax returns. Neither should anyone else.
You're a good little submissive Sheep for a Cultist president. Carry on.

He's clearly an abnormal president and person. What is scariest, and what we have to monitor, is how very infectious this sort of "leading by deception" is. Now we have Mike Pompeo, saying Trump didn't say something he clearly did say. The quote (he denied) was verbatim. Look at what this respected civil servant has been reduced to doing. He has to make a shameless liar of himself to protect his child president. Sure, Pompeo is to be held responsible for his own behavior, but he is protecting the world's most powerful person, as is his duty. It's perverse, on the part of the child president... a perverse, passive aggressive molestation of Pompeo's honor and conscience.

Any Game of Thrones fans here? What of the moral question of "The Dog" riding down the butcher's boy? Real life is sometimes not as exciting as romantic fiction, but art mirrors life...

Wait they still dont have trumps tax returns? How not? He said he would give them. Did he ... no ... he wouldnt have ... could he ... LIE? Omg. Boy I feel bad for his base who now collectively have to soul search to see if they will allow such dishonesty in their own ranks. Godspeed. Commandment 12 or something: thou shalt not sayeth things that are noteth true. Shoot. Is trump a...no...he couldn't be...a sinner?? Omg. I wonder if his priest or god during confession is the only one to ever hear him apologize for dishonesty.

He's clearly an abnormal president and person. What is scariest, and what we have to monitor, is how very infectious this sort of "leading by deception" is. Now we have Mike Pompeo, saying Trump didn't say something he clearly did say. The quote (he denied) was verbatim. Look at what this respected civil servant has been reduced to doing. He has to make a shameless liar of himself to protect his child president. Sure, Pompeo is to be held responsible for his own behavior, but he is protecting the world's most powerful person, as is his duty. It's perverse, on the part of the child president... a perverse, passive aggressive molestation of Pompeo's honor and conscience.

Any Game of Thrones fans here? What of the moral question of "The Dog" riding down the butcher's boy? Real life is sometimes not as exciting as romantic fiction, but art mirrors life...
Comes with working for Trump
You have to sell your soul

What's wrong with now? What is Pelosi hiding from the public? Makes me wonder if she's been cheating Uncle Sam for 30 years and should be in the penitentiary.

Particularly as she is so insistent that President Trump release his WELL AUDITED tax returns. We know up front that Trump pays his taxes bigly, but the left wants to confuse and demagogue the people in regards to them. Trump has a tax return the size of the Manhattan White Pages that not one in 10,000 people would be able to legitimately make heads or tails of. But the talking heads have a line of bullshit to spew in the media about them to fool the electorate.

Pelosi never promised her tax returns

Trump did

President Trump listened to the people since, however, and heard that the people aren't interested in seeing the tax returns.

Changed his mind, based on the changing sentiments of the people.

Forum List

Back