Pelosi refuses to release her tax returns as Democrats try to illegally gain Trump's

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.[/B]

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't. Now if all of congress wants to reveal their taxes , make it a law and they won't. There is no law that Potus's need too, but all do and have.

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

Trump could release his returns and the left will cry that it is not enough...

I do not care about Tax Returns and it is not required by law...

[SIZE=6 said:

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't.

He changed his mind, and is under no obligation to change it again. Likewise, he is under no more obligation to show his tax returns than is Pelosi.

[SIZE=6 said:

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't.

He changed his mind, and is under no obligation to change it again. Likewise, he is under no more obligation to show his tax returns than is Pelosi.

Sure he is under no obligation but if it were a dem Potus you'd want to know what they were hiding, and we wonder the same. He changed his mind, lied is more like it. You guys think he walks on water.
If it was a Dem Potus you'd want to see it. We need to know what he is hiding and hiding he is.

Pence releases tax returns as Trump continues to balk[/QUOTE]

lol... there is no coup & using the word 'assassination' is utterly reprehensible - but not surprising coming from a basket dweller. however, it looks like the OP is the one playing the 'what about<insert name> game'....

[SIZE=6 said:

'He changed his mind, and is under no obligation to change it again.'

translation: he lied his ample orange ass off.

[SIZE=6 said:

Sure he is under no obligation but if it were a dem Potus you'd want to know what they were hiding, and we wonder the same. He changed his mind, lied is more like it. You guys think he walks on water.
If it was a Dem Potus you'd want to see it. We need to know what he is hiding and hiding he is.

Pence releases tax returns as Trump continues to balk
[/QUOTE]

The only person that think Trump walks on water is Trump himself and no one else!

Well maybe his grandchildren...

So the reality is you only care just because he is Trump, and I never cared how much a Candidate is worth because that is the least of my concern when voting!

[SIZE=6 said:

The only person that think Trump walks on water is Trump himself and no one else!

So the reality is you only care just because he is Trump, and I never cared how much a Candidate is worth because that is the least of my concern when voting!

it's not really about how much cash he has - although what he claims he is worth most likely is a lie - but where & how he made that cash is the important thing.

there are many freaks out there that think trump was sent by god to be prez. in fact sarah honey boo boo just said that not too long ago....

it's not really about how much cash he has - although what he claims he is worth most likely is a lie - but where & how he made that cash is the important thing.

there are many freaks out there that think trump was sent by god to be prez. in fact sarah honey boo boo just said that not too long ago....

How do you know he was not sent by a God?

Which God is the better question?

Also if his Tax Returns had anything I believe the IRS would have leaked it...

[SIZE=6 said:

So the reality is you only care just because he is Trump, and I never cared how much a Candidate is worth because that is the least of my concern when voting![/QUOTE]

No you trumpers do. You support him not matter what, what he said about shooting a person on 5th ave, I would imagine you trumpers would say "He had it coming", meaning the person he shot.

How do you know he was not sent by a God?

Which God is the better question?

Also if his Tax Returns had anything I believe the IRS would have leaked it...

'How do you know he was not sent by a God?'

i don't.

'Which God is the better question?'

if i had to make an educated guess - it certainly isn't the one that the evangelical nutters claim to follow.

'Also if his Tax Returns had anything I believe the IRS would have leaked it...'

not necessarily. the IRS is only interested in getting their cut.

She is third in line, ya know. Why wouldn’t you want to know if her tax returns satisfy you in the oft chance she were to become president? After all, you all claim it is important in a president and demand it.

[SIZE=6 said:

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't. Now if all of congress wants to reveal their taxes , make it a law and they won't. There is no law that Potus's need too, but all do and have.

We need to see Trumps tax returns because there may be some sniveling little line item in it that we can beat him over the head with.
It matters not that 44 had the IRS go over his tax returns with a fine tooth comb looking for ammunition during the election.
It matters not that the IRS has gone through them more then a few times.
It matters not that he does not do his own taxes but has CPAs do them.
We need ammunition. We need something no matter how small. We are desperate.

Suggesting that someone else might show their tax returns because we don't want to beat them up with anything in them is just dumb. We don't want to give the opposition any ammunition to use against them.

Aren't partisan politics fun?

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.

So what about these 473 members who have not released?

Members of Congress, Where Are Your Tax Returns? | Roll Call

She is third in line, ya know. Why wouldn’t you want to know if her tax returns satisfy you in the oft chance she were to become president? After all, you all claim it is important in a president and demand it.

[SIZE=6 said:

Before she becomes Potus I would and that is why Pence showed his. He thought it was the right thing to do, any minute trump could die from a massive MI or need an operation. If she becomes second in line she should.

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.
Just like with trumps her tax records are no one else’s business....

[SIZE=6 said:

Mind your own business

[SIZE=6 said:

Before she becomes Potus I would and that is why Pence showed his. He thought it was the right thing to do, any minute trump could die from a massive MI or need an operation. If she becomes second in line she should.

She would become second in line for about 10 minutes. Pence would become President and immediately appoint a VP and Congress would do an emergency session and approve the person. The only way for the Speaker to go from 2nd in line to President if something were to happen to both the Prez and the VP within minutes of each other. Well, no more than an hour. Ever wonder why no Designated Survivors were allowed to ride with Ted Kennedy at ANY time?

Yes, I know. Just trying to let all see the hypocrisy of Penelope.

[SIZE=6 said:

She would become second in line for about 10 minutes. Pence would become President and immediately appoint a VP and Congress would do an emergency session and approve the person. The only way for the Speaker to go from 2nd in line to President if something were to happen to both the Prez and the VP within minutes of each other. Well, no more than an hour. Ever wonder why no Designated Survivors were allowed to ride with Ted Kennedy at ANY time?

Forum List

Back