Pelosi refuses to release her tax returns as Democrats try to illegally gain Trump's

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.[/B]

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't. Now if all of congress wants to reveal their taxes , make it a law and they won't. There is no law that Potus's need too, but all do and have.

The President changed his mind on this. He consulted with his advisors and determined that the American people didn't want to see his tax returns at all. BTW, Rachel Maddow did leak one of his returns, turns out he pays more in taxes that any of his left wing enemies.

You want a crook , read this: PS: Trump probably sent his 1040 to Maddow. Most likely the only year he paid taxes, because in 2004 he started as the reality tv personality (gross) and didn't hide the money well enough.

Kushner piad 1.1 billion to a company that the owner doesn't pay taxes in the US.

Trump shouldn't show his tax returns until Obama shows releases his college admissions from Occidental and Columbia University along with releasing his ORIGINAL 1961 long form birth certificate with the raised state seal.

The hell with the Soetoro aka Obama family.

He's so much yesterday's news.

I want to see Dave Duke's tax return. He is touted by CNN and the Media as such an important man and influential leader, I'd like to know how much they are investing in his career as a news contributor to influence that assessment.

Personally, I don't see someone who leads a group of a few dozen people as that important, Mr. Duke's tax returns might shed a little light on this.

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff: Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’

[SIZE=6 said:
Pelosi’s Chief of Staff:] Speaker Will Release Tax Returns ‘If and When She Runs for President’[/SIZE]

Pelosi is currently 3rd in line and could be POTUS if Democrats could find a way to have Trump and Pence either removed via coup or assassinated.

Is she the Potus? NOPE she is not. Trump said he would show his taxes, but yet he hasn't. Now if all of congress wants to reveal their taxes , make it a law and they won't. There is no law that Potus's need too, but all do and have.

The President changed his mind on this. He consulted with his advisors and determined that the American people didn't want to see his tax returns at all. BTW, Rachel Maddow did leak one of his returns, turns out he pays more in taxes that any of his left wing enemies.

You want a crook , read this: PS: Trump probably sent his 1040 to Maddow. Most likely the only year he paid taxes, because in 2004 he started as the reality tv personality (gross) and didn't hide the money well enough.

Kushner piad 1.1 billion to a company that the owner doesn't pay taxes in the US.

Mr. Kushner isn't President, so what? he isn't on either President Trump's payroll, nor the taxpayers' payroll. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Maddox illegally leaked the President's tax return, regardless of where she got it.

What's she hiding?
Is she running for president? That would be all she is hiding at this time that I would know about, because I haven't heard her say anything about running.
You think Speakers are unimportant to Government?

It's no more necessary for Trump to release his taxes than Pelosi.
She's not president. It has not been a tradition for speakers of the House to do so in the past. For presidents it has.If she runs for president she will.
How is it ok for a Speaker to hide corruption, tax evasion, and conflicts of interest?

Oh.. She's a Democrat... Got it...
What is the "tax evasion, corruption, and conflicts of interest"?

[SIZE=6 said:

Mr. Kushner isn't President, so what? he isn't on either President Trump's payroll, nor the taxpayers' payroll. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Maddox illegally leaked the President's tax return, regardless of where she got it.

No he is right up there though, I'm sure Trump sees him as his son. Stinking people you admire. Ivanka and Melania as well. Scum.

Trump is a narcissist beyond others. He loves to brag how smart he is, without proof. He loves to talk about what a great president he is, but facts don't back this up. He likes to remind us how wealthy he is, yet won't show his tax returns, He lies why he can't release them. The IRS stated, that even though he is under audit, that his tax returns tax returns can be made public by Trump.
If he is a great as be bragged he is, you'd think showing his tax return, would cement his wealth, plus it would demonstrate his transparency, which he has failed to do throughout his candidacy and presidency. It's amazing how little the voting public knows about Trump, considering all the hype Trumps throws at himself about his greatness.

I agree with all elected officials, but she is no hypocrite when there is nothing to compare her hypocrisy to.
Hypocrisy compares a person's demands on others with that same person's demands on themsrlves

[SIZE=6 said:

IOW, you have no facts but want to whine.

I keep reviewing the thread.

Still no .pdf files of the personal income tax forms of those are attached to the posts of whiners demanding others do what they won't.

Or don't they file?

I agree with all elected officials, but she is no hypocrite when there is nothing to compare her hypocrisy to.
Hypocrisy compares a person's demands on others with that same person's demands on themsrlves

[SIZE=6 said:

IOW, you have no facts but want to whine.
"No facts?" So what hypocrisy can you compare to then?

You also stated facts of tax evasion, conflicts of interest, and corruption. Prove it.

Last edited:
Trump shouldn't show his tax returns until Obama shows releases his college admissions from Occidental and Columbia University along with releasing his ORIGINAL 1961 long form birth certificate with the raised state seal.
Why doesn’t Trump release his college admissions into Wharton so we can see what strings were pulled to get him in?

Then Trump can release what he did to get sent off to military school

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I look forward to hear how Democrats "Yeah... But" this one.
I don't think she should....until she does run for President. Why should she? Give us the reason.
I don't think she should. But if I were to hazard a guess as to why then consider this.

I would rather investigate a politician who became wealthy than a wealthy person who became a politician.

Hard to imagine a 'legitimate' way someone like Pelosi can become rich to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars on a 175k a year gig.
On its face, that is absolutely stupid. People who are elected to office are elected to serve us, not their special interests. We should know where every penny goes, so we keep a check on their off the reservation pursuits when it comes to their own financial interests. You either enter office for the people or for yourself. It's that simple. Using the office for your own financial enrichment is a private business, not an elected position.

Your ideological naivete aside, the fact that she and many other elected officials end up embarrassingly rich after coming into office is far more investigation worthy than someone who comes to the office already wealthy.

To think that people elected into office do so to help others - particularly a progressive - is the epitome of someone with blinders on.

Why doesn’t Trump release his college admissions into Wharton so we can see what strings were pulled to get him in?

Ha, the White Maga liar is having a hard enough time answering my questions about Pelosi. Don't expect him to answer yours.

I don't think she should....until she does run for President. Why should she? Give us the reason.
I don't think she should. But if I were to hazard a guess as to why then consider this.

I would rather investigate a politician who became wealthy than a wealthy person who became a politician.

Hard to imagine a 'legitimate' way someone like Pelosi can become rich to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars on a 175k a year gig.
On its face, that is absolutely stupid. People who are elected to office are elected to serve us, not their special interests. We should know where every penny goes, so we keep a check on their off the reservation pursuits when it comes to their own financial interests. You either enter office for the people or for yourself. It's that simple. Using the office for your own financial enrichment is a private business, not an elected position.

Your ideological naivete aside, the fact that she and many other elected officials end up embarrassingly rich after coming into office is far more investigation worthy than someone who comes to the office already wealthy.

To think that people elected into office do so to help others - particularly a progressive - is the epitome of someone with blinders on.
Quite the contrary. Someone with a history of working with the mob, multiple lawsuits stealing money from others, and bankruptcies, should have never had a platform to begin with. But we have a political party that is complicit in criminal activity, while supporting the take down of the rule of law and the Constitution.

The New York Times reported that President Trump was First in his class at Wharton.

He was an outstanding leader during his time at the New York Military Academy. Mr. Trump wasn't "sent to" military school, he and his parents decided it was a tremendous opportunity for him and they were exactly right.

The Education of Donald Trump | Vista College

Quite the contrary. Someone with a history of working with the mob, multiple lawsuits stealing money from others, and bankruptcies, should have never had a platform to begin with. But we have a political party that is complicit in criminal activity, while supporting the take down of the rule of law and the Constitution.

If you are going to build in Manhattan New York, you have to be willing to work with Organized Labor which is controlled by the La Cosa Rostra. Otherwise the buildings don't get erected. Obama palled around with Jimmy Freaking Hoffa, and he didn't need to for business- he just needed the Mafia's blessing for political ambitions.

If you are going to build in Manhattan New York, you have to be willing to work with Organized Labor which is controlled by the La Cosa Rostra. Otherwise the buildings don't get erected. Obama palled around with Jimmy Freaking Hoffa, and he didn't need to for business- he just needed the Mafia's blessing for political ambitions.
The moral of that story is, "you tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are." If Trump was willing to hang around with organized crime, then we know who he is. It tells us even more about who you are. You hang with shit, you are shit. And if you support that shit, you are nothing but diarrhea.

Last edited:

The New York Times reported that President Trump was First in his class at Wharton.

He was an outstanding leader during his time at the New York Military Academy. Mr. Trump wasn't "sent to" military school, he and his parents decided it was a tremendous opportunity for him and they were exactly right.

Was that before or after the bone spur con?

The moral of that story is, "you tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are." If Trump was willing to hang around with organized crime, then we know who he is. It tells us even more about who you are. You hang with shit, you are shit. And if you support that shit, you are nothing but diarrhea.

Obama hung out with Big Labor bosses as well,begging for support from the Men of Respect.

But Obama did it for crass political purposes, not to get his home built.

Was that before or after the bone spur con?

I haven't seen any proof of any "bone spur con" at all.

I know our President did have problems with the bone spurs which didn't allow him to serve in the military. But no proof that any army doctor committed a war crime by unlawfully declaring a fit person 4F.

The New York Times may be fake news.
What is Trump's real record at Wharton?
Below is the 1968 commencement program from The Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. Trump wasn't even listed as graduating Cum Laude.
trump-commencementpng-c8cfb2506f7ec1cd.png

Facts, speak from themselves. Try it sometime.

Forum List

Back