Pelosi rebukes Waters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When you go over Pelosi's line of partisanship you've really gone over the line. Happily Waters has already energized the R base and alienated nearly all independents with her call to riot.

Whatever Pelosi says the opposite applies. Apparently calling for Trump's impeachment is a guaranteed loss for the Democrats.

When you go over Pelosi's line of partisanship you've really gone over the line. Happily Waters (Aunt Esther) has already energized the R base and alienated nearly all independents with her call to riot.
aunt esthererty.jpg

Meanwhile:
Angela Rye accuses Schumer and Pelosi of racism – over their reaction to Maxine Waters

"The point is very simple,” Rye angrily exclaimed to CNN’s Erin Burnett.
"I demand that people stop requiring Congresswoman Waters to behave in one way while everybody else can do something else!"

Looks Like Rye Got Her Wish...

Meanwhile:
Angela Rye accuses Schumer and Pelosi of racism – over their reaction to Maxine Waters

"The point is very simple,” Rye angrily exclaimed to CNN’s Erin Burnett.
"I demand that people stop requiring Congresswoman Waters to behave in one way while everybody else can do something else!"

Looks Like Rye Got Her Wish...

there is nothing not funny about that.

We are living in the era of thin skin.

Any criticism of a non-white person is considered racism. Any criticism of a liberal is considered hate speech. Any show of support for President Trump is considered Nazism.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Any criticism of a non-white person is considered racism. Any criticism of a liberal is considered hate speech. Any show of support for President Trump is considered Nazism.

LOL...anyone who votes for a liberal-candidate on a regular basis has a 'mental disorder?

Suuuuuuuuure.

Where did you get your degree in psychology? Joe's University (above the pizza parlor)?

No wonder Trumpbots are thought of so poorly by pretty much the rest of the world...with incredibly childish and ignorant responses like yours.

You are clearly too stupid/mentally disturbed to waste my time on...to my ignore list for you.

Ta ta

LOL...anyone who votes for a liberal-candidate on a regular basis has a 'mental disorder?

Suuuuuuuuure.

Where did you get your degree in psychology? Joe's University (above the pizza parlor)?

No wonder Trumpbots are thought of so poorly by pretty much the rest of the world...with incredibly childish and ignorant responses like yours.

You are clearly too stupid/mentally disturbed to waste my time on...to my ignore list for you.

Ta ta
Run to your safe space, you snowflake crybaby!

Now we have white dem racists to correspond with the white gop racists.

Denying that your racist actions and words do identify your as a racist is simply Leo stupid.

You walked right into that, bud.

Pelosi rebukes Waters. That’s like satan rebuking his son lol. Not disrespecting you’re post.

Forum List

Back