Pelosi must go!!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Ok enough is enough for God's sake. When diehard lifelong Liberal Democrats like Salon columnist Camille Paglia are calling for Pelosi to resign or be removed from her leadership position,you know it's time for her to go. Calling fellow Americans "Un-American Nazis" for disagreeing with her has to be the final straw even for loyal Democrats. I mean could you imagine the reaction from the Democrats and the Liberal Press if it were a Republican House Speaker calling fellow Americans Un-American Nazis? I could see the NY Times and CNN hopping up on their high horses demanding that Republican's resignation 24/7. I mean come on,the NY Times would have that demand as their front page headline for a whole year or so. The Liberal Press being dishonest and hypocritical is no surprise though but when will honorable Democrats themselves stand up and say enough is enough and demand that Pelosi must go? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Time for the old bag to go to pasture. There, the only person she can shit on is herself.

being from califiornia i like nan, di and babs......

every 28 days they pitch a fit and things get better..........:lol:

Please provide a link to where Pelosi said, "Call[ed] fellow Americans "Un-American Nazis"."

Still waiting....

Last edited:
Its time for the POTUS to distance himself from her as well. He won't have a chance in 2012 if he's portrayed as her lap dog. This health care debate is the beginning of the end. Cap and trade and amnesty will be the nails in the coffin.He may be as left wing as her, but he will need to hide it better.

Its time for the POTUS to distance himself from her as well. He won't have a chance in 2012 if he's portrayed as her lap dog. This health care debate is the beginning of the end. Cap and trade and amnesty will be the nails in the coffin.He may be as left wing as her, but he will need to hide it better.

I think it's too late for that. I don't think he's in danger of being considered as her lap dog, but she's coming across as a nut case, and I'm sure being linked with her in any capacity can't be doing him any favors.

and i think boehner should leave....

ah well...

*shrug*

Personally, I would like all of them to leave, and we start from scratch. I bet it would be a better government. Oh yeah....lets implement term limits. Nobody could get too comfortable, and it wouldn't be a career. Government might even get back to serving the people, instead of the people serving the government.
Jillian, I think we're on to something. :cool:

Queen Nan isn't going anywhere.

Under her control the dems went from minority to majority and have blocked any attempt at bipartisanship.

She knows how to weild the speaker power and they can't be rid of her, no matter how wacky she is.

My personal opinion is that Democrats would be better off with a different speaker. But since I'm not a Democrat I honestly have no dog in that fight.
But in terms of her seat in Congress, her constituents deserve to have the representative they choose.

Forum List

Back