Pelosi: Health Care 'Public Option' needs New Name....Orwell Lives!

Gotta love the Dems, everytime their ideas are rejected, they just rename them and throw them back out there as if nobody will notice.

Rejected by whom? YOu wingnuts. Heck, you all believed there were 'death panels' in the bill. Why should ANYONE listen to you ID 10 T's. Besides, I guess you're unaware that 57% of the public wants a public option aka Medicare Part E......

LMFAO....

Exactly what has your media told you of that poll?

You do realize, of course, that the democrats are well aware of the issues with that poll but they are also well aware that there are idiots out there that do not see how such issues would skew a poll and so they urge people like you to go out there and spew those poll numbers.

Their supporters are dreamers...and they know it and they capitalize on your willingness to take crap and call it fact.

Dont blame me...blame your congresspeople that know you will fall for it.

Harry, it's called democracy....maybe you should form your own country if you don't like how the rest of your nation votes?

Actually we are supposed to be a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC ---and it was never intended for the parasites to rule.

.:eek:

:eusa_shhh: not one more word.....you are my special little boy.

OK SIGN THIS FORM

I hereby REJECT Fascism, Parasitism, and Violence in Government.

I do reject Fascism but before I sign your high school project could you define Parasites and Parasitism?

and that's what Diveturd has come up with after the hours of reading it took him on this thread.

Can't bullshit anyone anymore with "universal coverage", "single-payer" or the uber-cynical "public option" to describe socialized medicine?

NO PROBLEMA!!!

Just pull a page from the George Orwell book of semantic duplicity and dub it the "competitive option"!!

SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) - A government-sponsored "public option" for health care lives, though it may be more attractive to skeptics if it goes by a different moniker, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday.

In an appearance at a Florida senior center, the Democratic leader referred to the so-called public option as "the consumer option." Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., appeared by Pelosi's side and used the term "competitive option."

Both suggested new terminology might get them past any lingering doubts among the public—or consumers or competitors.

Pelosi: Health care 'public option' needs new name

Since 1/20/09 all I can think is 'Orwellian'.

Can't bullshit anyone anymore with "universal coverage", "single-payer" or the uber-cynical "public option" to describe socialized medicine?

NO PROBLEMA!!!

Just pull a page from the George Orwell book of semantic duplicity and dub it the "competitive option"!!

SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) - A government-sponsored "public option" for health care lives, though it may be more attractive to skeptics if it goes by a different moniker, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Monday.

In an appearance at a Florida senior center, the Democratic leader referred to the so-called public option as "the consumer option." Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., appeared by Pelosi's side and used the term "competitive option."

Both suggested new terminology might get them past any lingering doubts among the public—or consumers or competitors.

Pelosi: Health care 'public option' needs new name

It's just like when 'Global Warming' was starting to be disproved and the trend was toward Cooling of the planet. They changed it to "Climate Change".

A pile of shit by any other pretty name still stinks.

Forum List

Back