Pelosi handing out Souvenirs After Impeachment Vote.

This is standard procedure any time something gets signed in Washington.

It was done this way when Clinton was impeached? The entire ceremony was comparable to what we saw 2 hours ago?
Why does it matter? It's political theater, everyone does it. Pick the things you get outraged about more carefully.

So this is what the house did when Clinton was impeached?
I'm sure there was some sort of self-congratulatory back-slapping involved. Do your own googling if you are that curious.

I thought you said this is exactly how everything is signed in Washington.

Carrying on.....So going back to what I was saying, the way this was handled by the Dimms is utterly disgusting and they are trash.

Maxine was smirking and Nancy handed out souvenirs for a bullshit impeachment because they know they can’t win at the ballot. Their candidates are garbage.

What a shameless display. A spectacle of disingenuous folly I have not seen since the bullshit 2016 Democratic National Convention.

Anyone who thinks these people are anything but opportunistic money and power grabbers are uniformed sheep.

Last edited:

It was done this way when Clinton was impeached? The entire ceremony was comparable to what we saw 2 hours ago?
Why does it matter? It's political theater, everyone does it. Pick the things you get outraged about more carefully.

I'm sure there was some sort of self-congratulatory back-slapping involved. Do your own googling if you are that curious.

Carrying on.....So going back to what I was saying, the way this was handled by the Dimms is utterly disgusting and they are trash.

Maxine was smirking and Nancy handed out souvenirs for a bullshit impeachment because they know they can’t win at the ballot. Their candidates are garbage.

What a shameless display. A spectacle of disingenuous folly I have not seen since the bullshit 2016 Democratic National Convention.

Anyone who thinks these people are anything but opportunistic Monday and power grabber are uniformed sheep.
Settle down. I know you are looking for something to get some delicious self-righteous outrage going but the souvenir pen is really a very common occurrence for a very long time. They are mostly meaningless but sometimes they are an artifact of a historically significant event. This is one of those times.

For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

So much for being a Solemn Occassion.
Even CNN was shockingly shocked.

'I didn’t expect to see that': CNN host bashes Pelosi's plethora of pens

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'

That's fine. I'm okay with it. Everyone there knows that that's all they will get out of this impeachment. I'm thinking those pens will be put away out of sight because as a souvenir it will only Demi g them of the day their careers in congress went down the drain.

I would call her a bitch but 2 weeks ago I gotta naughty gram from a mod for calling Hillary a bitch, no shit. So I won't call her a bitch, not sure what you can say here anymore.
Mrs. Clinton is a former first lady, a former Senator, and a former Secretary of State under President Obama. If Republicans dressed like the couple below, the Democrats would run us off:
Future President and First Lady:
th

It was a display of Evil and contempt for America itself. They are following The Soviet Union Playbook for using our own laws against us to turn everything on its head.

They aren’t for America. They are for the end game of Globalism but unknowingly helping to usher in The End of The Age.

Anyone who thinks these people are anything but opportunistic money and power grabbers are uniformed sheep.

Hey, Democrat or Republican YOU paid for those pens.

Your tax money well spent?

You really approve?

Good! Then voluntarily send in double your proper income tax payment.

In a show of good faith, of course.

For such a grave and urgent matter of National Security that she held on to the articles for a month as she smirked when she gaveled them, we now find out how fake and how contemptible she really is.

It was smiles slaps on the back and free flowing liquor and laughter for The Pelosi Gang.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nancy-pelosi-slammed-for-handing-out-pens-as-souvenirs-during-impeachment-signing-ceremony

'They claim it's a somber, serious occasion they're heartbroken over...and then they pass out impeachment-signing pens with special cases.'
06-precious-li-600.jpg

I think The Streets of San Francisco get cleaned by the hand of God using Nancy Pelosi as the mop.

But in between the fist bumping, and hors d'oeuvres, laughter, $200 souvenir pens, and celebrations is the question as to why Pelosi did not recuse herself over an obvious conflict of interest?

I agree that her time on Earth is short, it I think Bigger than that. Something is going to happen to her and to her district.

She'll die soon
Street cleanup? If so, GOOD!!!

Last edited:
I think Pelosi knows that thanks to Trump, her Party goes down as crooks and pedophiles who have no chance of ever winning an honest election; she wants to try to drag Trump down with her

I agree that her time on Earth is short, it I think Bigger than that. Something is going to happen to her and to her district.

She'll die soon
I'm not psychic, but I frequently pray that the people in California try a little harder to give all those homeless people nice homes, and not relegate them to living like animals in a highly populated area. It would be in their best interests to get President Trump's suggestions, take them to heart, and do as he would do to clean up the streets, ban homelessness, and give everyone who needs opportunities good work and good paying jobs, so that they can take their place in a society that will benefit them as they learn to care and share with other people and good causes. The President has already removed the worries of them being nuked by a country that is across the Pacific Ocean by going the diplomatic route to convince them to become prosperous so the North Korean people never have to worry about starvation again, and can take pride in other avenues of life than constant threatening and bickering.

My father was in Korea in the early 1950s. That was 70-67 years ago. That war should be long over with, and we sorely need to mend our fences in order to give the people of Nancy Pelosi's district some peace of mind, opportunities for earning a wage, and the appropriate mental care some of them may need who were allowed to run themselves wild like vermin, living on the streets and getting themselves into all sorts of medical and mental problems from not having the stability of family, work, and even friends.

The people of the San Francisco have been in my prayers for several months now, and I hope good will come to them so they can help San Francisco be a destination location again. Maybe the people there will see the value of faith centers and encourage the homeless to participate with them in bread-breaking times as well as spiritual healing, forming a plan to be successful in life through hard work and the determination to mold their lives into usefulness, production, and caring. The opportunity to counsel the homeless are there. May God grant them the vision to open their hearts to help the homeless and those of troubled minds. :huddle:

Mr. The Original Tree, thank you for opening a good discussion, and I hope it will be a springboard for people to take up those cots off the street and walk into a completely new life of living indoors and relearning civil behaviors such as using a bathroom, and cleaning up after themselves.

I have a lot on my prayer list tonight, and thanks for setting a stage where we can get back together as a people again, helping those who have fallen get up and start over, making real friends who will give them an incentive to remain civil for the duration of their lives.

Good Nighters, all. :bigbed: May tomorrow be a better day than this one with people having evil intent against our President rather than praying for him to have God's help in leading the free world out of doing wrongful things and into better lives with purposes of good for everyone. :thup:

US signed a monumental trade agreement with China today at the White House. There were not silver platters and 20 pens handed out as souvenirs at the signing.

The way the Dimms handled the impeachment signing is NOT how all signings are handled in Washington.

Do you lefties ever tell the truth?

Somebody should cram one of those things down her throat.

Notice how she is getting fatter by the day.

She's letting herself go.

They won't be so happy after Trump is acquitted, and then get re-elected in November, and Nancy has to hand the gavel back to the Republicans.
With any luck one will go nuts and bash her head in with it.

Somebody should cram one of those things down her throat.

Notice how she is getting fatter by the day.

She's letting herself go.
Diet irregularities, weight gain, and odd and inappropriate behaviors are hallmarks of dementia. They need to retire Ms. Pelosi, it just gets worse. I saw a really good man decline over a 2-year period with what she's going through with. I hope she gets better care than I was able to give my husband all by myself, but the nursing homes refused to care for someone with his particular type of dementia in which well, it's complicated, and it rips my heart to think about it even. Trust me, she will need 24/7/365 help in less than 6 months from where she is with confused speech, etc., and she needs to be monitored constantly under the supervision of a neurologist who is acquainted with her problems. I have to go cry right now. I lost the best man in the world almost 4 years ago. It's hard to go back in memories to talk about. See you around.

To review, occupied claimed that everything signed in Washington is done the way it was done yesterday by Pelosi for the impeachment.

I thought his was a somber and solemn occasion, why were Pelosi and Waters smiling during the signing?

Nancy signed each letter of her name with a different pen and then handed them out souvenirs. That’s just amazing.

To review, occupied claimed that everything signed in Washington is done the way it was done yesterday by Pelosi for the impeachment.

I thought his was a somber and solemn occasion, why were Pelosi and Waters smiling during the signing?

Nancy signed each letter of her name with a different pen and then handed them out souvenirs. That’s just amazing.
Speaker Pelosi is addled. It gets worse, not better. :(

Forum List

Back