Pelosi Explains How to Smear the GOP.... Can't Make this Up

She literally is describing what she perceives as Republicans doing. She actually says as much in the video What a disappointing hack of an OP....Oops, I mean it's Thursday.

User Clip: Nancy Pelosi The 'Wrap Up' Smear | C-SPAN.org

Folks, one can't make up when one admits their slime. Thanks for the heads up Peloser.
Jesus you're stupid.

She's talking about what republicans do, not telling Democrats to do it.

Sometimes this place is downright painful.

View attachment 309089
naw you fking idiot, she's explaining how they do it. how else would she know the routine so well to teach it to everyone live?
Lol, major comprehension issues on your part I see.....

Folks, one can't make up when one admits their slime. Thanks for the heads up Peloser.
Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
naw you fking idiot, she's explaining how they do it. how else would she know the routine so well to teach it to everyone live?
Lol, major comprehension issues on your part I see.....
naw, I understand exactly what I hear. The art of the smear live. Blame the GOP to make the point and achieve the smear. you have every right to fear me. I'll continue to expose them and their art.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

Conspiracy theories constructed on edited and/or out of context video clips.

And I hated Reid anyway. Him and his stupid "nuclear option".

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
because it's a part of our political system. not something ONLY the left engages in.
Ah, the "but they do it too" defense.

No, we don't. Otherwise the op wouldn't need to lie about it.

Next!

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

again, Peloser was demonstrating live how the smear and wrap up works. I see you bought it. what a loser sap.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
because it's a part of our political system. not something ONLY the left engages in.
she engaged in it in the presser. she showed them how it actually worked. she showed the smear by blaming it as a GOP thing, and then wrapped it up. I saw no GOP'r using it.
You made it up. You completely misrepresented what she was saying.

Or is it possible you truly cannot understand her?

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

Next!
the video was quite clear, blame the GOP, then explain how the wrap up works. And thank god for her. yep, I was laughing my ass off. I knew idiots such as you would not see the cracker sitting there out in the open.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
she engaged in it in the presser. she showed them how it actually worked. she showed the smear by blaming it as a GOP thing, and then wrapped it up. I saw no GOP'r using it.
You made it up. You completely misrepresented what she was saying.

Or is it possible you truly cannot understand her?
how so? Peloser said, 'here's what the gop does to us', and oh, 'here is how they do it'. I'm laughing at you for falling for her shit.

BTW, the lesson is this, the "here's what the gop does to us" was the smear. You're too stupid to realize it. you're locked in her web of smear. then she wrapped it up by giving you the definition of the achievement.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

again, Peloser was demonstrating live how the smear and wrap up works. I see you bought it. what a loser sap.

All together now:

tenor (7).gif

naw, I understand exactly what I hear
And I believe you believe that.

But as in so many other things, you are completely and totally wrong.
except she said what I said she said. And it was used as the smear she was teaching. I bet when she rings a bell, you go running to get a cookie too. You're a good little dog.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

All together now:

View attachment 309109

giphy.gif

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

Next!
and here's the reason the OP goes into overdrive - asswhipes like you who decide to pull the "OH WE'D NEVER DO SUCH THINGS" when they've been busted time and again for little things.

like FISA abuse
spying on congress
fast and furious
getting questions ahead of time from the press
collusion with the press

people like HIM may not need to carry things to the extreme they do if not for people like YOU who pretend your shit doesn't have a stank on it.

that's the art of the smear dude. shit, you even fell for it.
Your Messiah Russia LimpBoy has been doing it for more than 30 years, funny you only complain when you were programmed to believe Pelosi was doing it back to you!

Dec 4, 2007
RUSH: Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.

Your Messiah Russia LimpBoy has been doing it for more than 30 years, funny you only complain when you were programmed to believe Pelosi was doing it back to you!
I watched her do it on the video. She pointed to the GOP throwing out lies to smear the GOP. you can't deny that fact. So my evidence is with her, in the OP video. What you think about radio talk shows, isn't my concern.

I watched her do it on the video. She pointed to the GOP throwing out lies to smear the GOP. you can't deny that fact. So my evidence is with her, in the OP video. What you think about radio talk shows, isn't my concern.
Nothing she said was a lie, which is why YOU had to lie in your OP.

Nothing she said was a lie, which is why YOU had to lie in your OP.
she made a claim without evidence. that's a lie.

Forum List

Back