Pelosi Encourages Protesters’ ‘Righteous Anger’ in Marching Illegally in Front of Justices’ Homes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left need riots and wars to divert attention from their epic failures. Brandon and Pelosi continue to toss gasoline.

“While we have seen and heard extraordinary anguish in our communities,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said, “we have been moved by how so many have channeled their righteous anger into meaningful action: planning to march and mobilize to make their voices heard.”

In the statement, Pelosi also attacked Republicans and the Supreme Court over the expected ruling, and says that Democrats will “fight relentlessly to enshrine Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.”

Yeah, the bitch encouraged extremists to exercise 'righteous anger' by getting into the faces of Republicans in public...right before Scalise was shot in the assassination attempt she and other Democrats incited.

Last edited:
The Left need riots and wars to divert attention from their epic failures. Brandon and Pelosi continue to toss gasoline. “While we have seen and heard extraordinary anguish in our communities,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said, “we have been moved by how so many have channeled their righteous anger into meaningful action: planning to march and mobilize to make their voices heard.” In the statement, Pelosi also attacked Republicans and the Supreme Court over the expected ruling, and says that Democrats will “fight relentlessly to enshrine Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.”

Grounds to immediately impeach her from Congress if she is still there next January, then follow up with criminal charges for inciting violence against the government, if the GOP has any balls.

The hypocrisy of the Left in flagrantly doing in spades what they condemn the right for doing in dribbles is amazing. No more.

Grounds to immediately impeach her from Congress if she is still there next January, then follow up with criminal charges for inciting violence against the government, if the GOP has any balls.

The hypocrisy of the Left in flagrantly doing in spades what they condemn the right for doing in dribbles is amazing. No more.
Well you get right on that, Freaky. Let us know how it works out for you.
So far, no violence. Just protest. I don't see any protection for the hundreds of
election officials and school board members across the country who've had to
endure ACTUAL threats of violence at the hand of you just and righteous, "Warriors
for God".

Last edited:
Breaking: Protesters are now protesting outside of Pelosi's house demanding that she investigate SCOTUS justices. :auiqs.jpg:
I wish I was there!
35A4FA4C-57AE-413F-B7FF-610D63E546FF.gif

Hey Jack, I hear you can jackoff from across the room by remote control now. Any truth to that?

So far, no violence. Just protest.
It is ALL violence, Jackel. Threatened violence in word and print, chasing Ailito and his family out of their home, leaking his address, death threats, it is ALL VIOLENCE. But good. SCOTUS will kill RvW anyway, turn it rightly back to the states, and America has a big surprise in store for you this Fall that you'll never see coming. Now, please, go back to yanking your knob again.

According to the right wing we can break any laws to protect liberty. Oath breakers taught us well. 😂😂😂

threatening a federal judge is a felony…will xiden and garland apply the law and charge these terrorist, insurrectionist and folks like nancy or are aiding and abetting their lawlessness?

So far, no violence. Just protest. I don't see any protection for the hundreds of
election officials and school board members across the country who've had to
endure ACTUAL threats of violence at the hand of you just and righteous, "Warriors
for God".
Violation of Federal and State laws to protest at the residence of a Judge.

Hey Jack, I hear you can jackoff from across the room by remote control now. Any truth to that?

It is ALL violence, Jackel. Threatened violence in word and print, chasing Ailito and his family out of their home, leaking his address, death threats, it is ALL VIOLENCE. But good. SCOTUS will kill RvW anyway, turn it rightly back to the states, and America has a big surprise in store for you this Fall that you'll never see coming. Now, please, go back to yanking your knob again.
You do what makes you happy, snowflake. Leave me out of your projection fantasies.
No violence. None. Not even a hint. No words, no nothing. Just your alt-right snowflakey tears and bitching.

Don't count those November chickens yet, cuck.
I'm bettin, it ain't gonna happen for the Repubs.

LONG way to go. :)

You do what makes you happy, snowflake. Leave me out of your projection fantasies.
No violence. None. Not even a hint. No words, no nothing. Just your alt-right snowflakey tears and bitching.

Don't count those November chickens yet, cuck.
I'm bettin, it ain't gonna happen for the Repubs.

LONG way to go. :)
are you suggesting there hasn’t been any violence since the draft opinion leaked?

Pelosi should say she loves them like trump did in the insurrection / terrorist attack on America.

Forum List

Back