Pelosi denied 10000 soldiers at capitol jan. 6

The people who are obsessed by Trump are usually Biden supporters. You know Biden....... the guy who can't find his way off a stage, might fall when crossing that stage or up a flight of steps after a speech claiming he was at ground zero when he wasn't or getting arrested with Nelson Mandela when he wasn't or claiming he wanted to beat up Corn Pop, an imaginary friend of his, or that little black children were obsessed by the sandy hairs on his legs.

Oh, and the guy who insisted for years that he never discussed his "businesses" with his son, knows nothing of those "businesses" and never met with Hunter's associates when none of that is true.
It’s funny how Biden gets all this scrutiny, but $2B to Jared? Nothing to see here. :eusa_hand:

why is this in Conspiracy Theory?
Probably because calling out the military isn’t the duty of the legislative branch. It’s an executive function. Trump was watching on TV and knew what going on, so has no excuse for not doing his duty. Blaming Pelosi is a Conspiracy Theory that attempts to shift the blame from Trump to her.

Probably because calling out the military isn’t the duty of the legislative branch. It’s an executive function. Trump was watching on TV and knew what going on, so has no excuse for not doing his duty. Blaming Pelosi is a Conspiracy Theory that attempts to shift the blame from Trump to her.
Yeah well I don't believe you and I blame Pelosi. Also Trump will be the next President of the USA.

It’s funny how Biden gets all this scrutiny, but $2B to Jared? Nothing to see here. :eusa_hand:
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

As you know, and lie about by omission, is the fact that Jared did not "get" $2 billion. He was a successful real estate investor before he married into the Trump family. The Saudis INVESTED $2 billion into an equity firm run by Jarred. An example is that Affinity Partners invested in an ISRALI auto manufacturing firm. They also buy stocks in start-up companies and companies in trouble.

On the other hand, please show us exactly what foreign countries were buying by giving the Biden family over $50 million.

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Forum List

Back