After Hearing This You Won’t Ever Want To Vaccinate Yourself Or Your Kids Ever Again

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I have already heard enough. My children are adults and made their own decisions.
Dude, did you look at the front page for that site?

You are deep in conspiracy theory hell with this one.

Here's a few other topics they are covering:

And of course every third link is this one:

I have already heard enough. My children are adults and made their own decisions.
By all means, allow more Republicans to not be vaccinated, catch Covid and die.

Please, continue with the wonderful job you are doing.

Dude, did you look at the front page for that site?

You are deep in conspiracy theory hell with this one.

Here's a few other topics they are covering:

And of course every third link is this one:

Did the NYT and WP say the Russia Collusion was fact? Yes they did. GFY.

This is not about political parties, you hopelessly stupid person.
No, it is not.

It is how Republicans have been dying by the Thousands for refusing to get the Covid vaccine because some in Red State Governments have been saying that it is safe to not wear masks, go out and about all the time, and not take the vaccine as most in Government have done.

You, are the problem, not the Republicans, since you INSIST in telling your fellow Republicans to NOT take the vaccine and play Russian Roulette with their lives, as so many have done.

Covid is BACK, with a vengeance. Please do not take the vaccine and DIE, because Mr. LAST says you should not do so.

But I doubt that Mr. LAST has NOT taken the vaccine. I really do. His Master, D J Trump has, and continues to.

Who is one going to listen to. Trump, or Mr. Last?

Did the NYT and WP say the Russia Collusion was fact? Yes they did. GFY.
Changing the subject.

But NO, there was no collusion, beyond Trump asking Russia to hack Hilary Clinton's emails during his campaign.

Donald Trump has "actively encouraged" foreign powers to hack his presidential rival Hillary Clinton, her camp says. Mrs Clinton did not hand over 30,000 emails as part of an investigation into her private email server as they contained private details "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Mr Trump said on Wednesday. "I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."
----------------------

But there was plenty of interference as proven by a bipartisan committee. And you are familiar with those results. I have posted about it before.

Now, going back to your insistence that people play Russia Roulette with their lives.....

Everything done to combat covid from masks to plastic dividers was useless......this has been admitted.

No, it is not.

It is how Republicans have been dying by the Thousands for refusing to get the Covid vaccine because some in Red State Governments have been saying that it is safe to not wear masks, go out and about all the time, and not take the vaccine as most in Government have done.

You, are the problem, not the Republicans, since you INSIST in telling your fellow Republicans to NOT take the vaccine and play Russian Roulette with their lives, as so many have done.

Covid is BACK, with a vengeance. Please do not take the vaccine and DIE, because Mr. LAST says you should not do so.

But I doubt that Mr. LAST has NOT taken the vaccine. I really do. His Master, D J Trump has, and continues to.

tldr

No, it is not.

Weird how liberals have no issue with the millions of illegals not getting the COVID shot.

This was established after it ended.......oooops
Notice Fauci rarely wore a mask same with Pelosi and NEwsome....they continued to gather in large groups and none of them died. Now with our aged Congress you would have expected some in a "real" pandemic

Forum List

Back