Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

You make no sense, but that's normal I gather by now.

It isn't even so much about the tax payer money. It's what hand-outs promote. You should've gotten that from my post since youre so good at assuming.

having a starving population roaming the streets sick and desperate will not give this country a boost will it?

The one idiot had a giant Budwiser in his bag drinking it from a straw in the welfare line.
I am convinced TM has ZERO experience with "the poor".

You make no sense, but that's normal I gather by now.

It isn't even so much about the tax payer money. It's what hand-outs promote. You should've gotten that from my post since youre so good at assuming.

having a starving population roaming the streets sick and desperate will not give this country a boost will it?

Nice doomsday scenario. That isn't what would happen, I'm sure.

You ever hear of family? You know, those people who used to take care of these things?

when has family anzd the church EVER solved this problem in the history of man.

Your the one who isnt facing reality.

"my ancestors built this country, the slaves, so I deserve Obama money."

This is right out of the liberal brainwash handbook. Nice way to help black people. Make them feel entitled forever.

Well there's a poster on Newsrake who is firmly convinced blacks deserve reparations, and that whites have everything and have kept and are keeping blacks from getting anything. My god, it's nuts. You're exactly right, they DO feel "entitled." The Democrats have succeeded in convincing many, many blacks that white people are keeping them from being successful and thus they are poor and convinced the Democrats are going to help them --- but funny thing they haven't helped them YET! If I was black, I'd just asking just when is this "help" expected to arrive?

This is right out of the liberal brainwash handbook. Nice way to help black people. Make them feel entitled forever.
As a black man, and a libertarian/conservative, I saw this happening and never pass up a chance to tell my brothers and sisters what they are to the democratic party. Vote slaves. I don't care what they respond with. I carry around information packets I made myself explaining the whole sick truth.
Pass them out hoping they'll make a difference.

when you have people who can not fend for themsselves in a given society structure you will have sick and hungry people wandering the streets causing diseases, petty crime and chasing away commerse at a level that will cost soceity more than jsut feeding them.

Pretending this is not the truth is just plain stupid

As a black man, and a libertarian/conservative, I saw this happening and never pass up a chance to tell my brothers and sisters what they are to the democratic party. Vote slaves. I don't care what they respond with. I carry around information packets I made myself explaining the whole sick truth.
you could say the same thing about conservative voters in MI being slaves to the GOP (see previous post for video evidence)

90% dont buy those lies

You ever hear of family? You know, those people who used to take care of these things?

Lol! Whatever. We will always have the poor. Especially when it's promoted by people lIke you who think you're helping us cute n cuddly negroes. Back off. Let us fix our own problem. Let us have self determination. We don't need your hand outs.

Black people are not the only hungry and needy people.

Its just what the right wants to think

90% dont buy those lies

They're not lies. Tell me how the democrat party has bettered our communities? They haven't. Tell me how housing projects overrun with drugs and gangs and 60% single parent households is a good thing. You need to shut up while you're ahead. By the way, I had no idea i had the resources to reach 100% of blacks with my message. You'll hate it if I ever do, I know that for a fact.

Wow that was on Maher show? The Bill "mouthpiece for the left" Maher? Man this guy is just like Rush...a super Partisan! :doubt:

Lol! Whatever. We will always have the poor. Especially when it's promoted by people lIke you who think you're helping us cute n cuddly negroes. Back off. Let us fix our own problem. Let us have self determination. We don't need your hand outs.

I am speaking of the poor and you turned it into a black thing

when you have people who can not fend for themsselves in a given society structure you will have sick and hungry people wandering the streets causing diseases, petty crime and chasing away commerse at a level that will cost soceity more than jsut feeding them.

Pretending this is not the truth is just plain stupid

not a word about their color huh

Forum List

Back