Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

An Entitlement/Moocher State. That's what we've become unfortunately. I know some parts of this vid are rough. She is very annoying. She loves to hear herself speak. It runs in the family i guess. lol! But the video is pretty interesting, so hang in there.

Real Time w/Bill Maher-Welfare Queens+discussion - YouTube

:eek:

This is a leftwing set up. Those people are acting. They aren't even very good at it. Mark my words. This was on Bill Mahers show. I don't trust one damned thing from him. SET UP!!!

Its right wing opinion based of on racism

the-race-card-e1299002876174.jpg

smearing 90% of black voters with lies is racism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpqwSGEDZ4]Election 08, 60 + Year old, First Time Voter, Happy Black Voter, Obama Supporter - YouTube[/ame]

never voted in 60 years.... hhhmmm i wonder what brought him out this time?

Stating truths is not racist.
It's all they have. They cannot honestly debate. As soon as they know they can't win in a fair debate, they scream "racist!" like it's a magic debate winning word.

She's trying to call me racist against my own self. How the hell can I be racist against myself? I think my race is better than my race? She's a moron.

Prove that it's a lie or shut up. Racist smacist.

you claimed it was true , prove its true.

BTW 90% of black voters are not oin the dole are they?

that proves you wrong right there

taking any group of people and cclaiming they all act for the same exact reasons is bullshit

No reason to prove a racist statement is a lie.

You need to prove its a lie before you just knee jerk calling it a racist statement. You don't know that many black folks I can tell. If you do, its in passing.

Something you have to understand about liesmatters.... anything that runs contrary to what the voices are telling her...is a lie.

if they are not collecting goodies then are not voting just for goodies are they?

its a lie and a racist one at that.

taking any group of people and cclaiming they all act for the same exact reasons is bullshit

That is just what you do liesmatters..... remember YOU PEOPLE..and the evil right? They are your favorite..... lump group of ALL.

And yes.... you are bullshit.

You need to prove its a lie before you just knee jerk calling it a racist statement. You don't know that many black folks I can tell. If you do, its in passing.

Something you have to understand about liesmatters.... anything that runs contrary to what the voices are telling her...is a lie.

if they are not collecting goodies then are not voting just for goodies are they?

The only one claiming that ALL black people are on the dole is you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilpqwSGEDZ4]Election 08, 60 + Year old, First Time Voter, Happy Black Voter, Obama Supporter - YouTube[/ame]

never voted in 60 years.... hhhmmm i wonder what brought him out this time?

The number of black voters surged by over 20% since Obama was on the ballot.

I did not claim that you liar.

If they vote only for goodies then for that to be true they would all have to be getting goodies huh?

its a racist lie right up front to say they vote for goodies.

Black voters vote for the same damned reason voters of other colors vote.

saying they dont is racism

I did not claim that you liar.

If they vote only for goodies then for that to be true they would all have to be getting goodies huh?

its a racist lie right up front to say they vote for goodies.

I said your democratic followers.... the lock step slaves to entitlements.... are the ones who vote for goodeis you hack liar.

YOU claimed they are all black.

Black voters vote for the same damned reason voters of other colors vote.

saying they dont is racism

The do tell about the ones how never voted a day in their old lives....and decided to vote for obama becasue he was black.

If they registered and voted becasue he was black... THAT'S racist.

Forum List

Back