Pelosi Comments of William Jefferson

I don't know with you, BUT it doesn't mean anything to Truthmatters, Shogun and a host of other liberal posters here. Go read what Care had to say about how Libby not only outed Plume BUT he specifically told the press she was a covert agent AND that his conviction on perjury PROVES Cheney is a traitor.

Perhaps when you start calling some of your liberal allies on the carpet for it, then you may have a leg to stand on when a conservative does it?

did you want to QUOTE me this time or is this where you scream that I called you a babykiller and pretend that some dialog in your head came from my posts?

by all means..

feel free to prove me wrong.

I DARE you (but, we've gone through this too, havent we)

did you want to QUOTE me this time or is this where you scream that I called you a babykiller and pretend that some dialog in your head came from my posts?

by all means..

feel free to prove me wrong.

I DARE you (but, we've gone through this too, havent we)

Nothing new - a lib calling a member of the US military a babykiller

your misuse of the word "facts" rivals your misuse of the words 'anger" and "surrender":rofl:

none of what you wrote above is "fact" it is ALL OPINION.

The "opinions" are being reflected in the Dems tanking poll numbers

To bad for you, the voters are seeing the Dems for what they are

again...your opinion.

all the polls show that, regardless of what the public thinks of the democrats in congress, they think WORSE of the republicans in congress. that's a FACT

Nothing new - a lib calling a member of the US military a babykiller

ill invite you to quote me as well...

im sure youll find my babykiller post on newsmax...

is this where you cry about liberals stereotyping people? I see you are going for that Emo Phillips line of ironic comedy...

..I bet you look like him too...

Emo_Philips.jpg

If you consider it good news Dems have been dropping since they took office - go for it

I hope they have continued success

I consider it good news that the republicans in congress are held in lower regard by the public than the democrats are.

and I think it is really fucking funny how you avoid dealing with that FACT.

I consider it good news that the republicans in congress are held in lower regard by the public than the democrats are.

and I think it is really fucking funny how you avoid dealing with that FACT.

If you consider ever slumping poll numbers good news - I hope the good news keep coming

I hope that the democrats continue to be held in higher regard than the republicans. I am glad you agree.

It will not last long as the Dems continue to push for higher taxes, have government run health care, surrender to terrorists, spend more money on government programs, attack US corporations, and have the government oversee CEO pay

Speaker Pelosi on Jefferson’s indictments:
“The charges in the indictment against Congressman Jefferson are extremely serious. While Mr. Jefferson, just as any other citizen, must be considered innocent until proven guilty, if these charges are proven true, they constitute an egregious and unacceptable abuse of public trust and power. As we have demonstrated in implementing tough ethics reforms and passing tough lobbying reforms already this year, Democrats are committed to upholding a high ethical standard and eliminating corruption and unethical behavior from the Congress.”

more empty promises from Sna Fran Nan

Forum List

Back