now 44%
april 54%

Republicans in Congress
now 36%
april 39%

Bush
now 35%
april 35%

so...since it was YOU who posted this poll, I want to thank you for finally acknowledging what I have been saying all along: Democrats in congress have a higher approval rating than Republicans in congress and an even higher rating than the president. We can certainly agree on that.

from your link:

Approval rating:

Democrats in Congress
now 44%
april 54%

Republicans in Congress
now 36%
april 39%

Bush
now 35%
april 35%

so...since it was YOU who posted this poll, I want to thank you for finally acknowledging what I have been saying all along: Democrats in congress have a higher approval rating than Republicans in congress and an even higher rating than the president. We can certainly agree on that.

If you find comfort in sinking poll numers - your are welcome

Now with more Dem corruption coming out, more pork in the bills, ever calls for raising taxes, and government run health care - the numbers will continue to go south

If you find comfort in sinking poll numers - your are welcome

Now with more Dem corruption coming out, more pork in the bills, ever calls for raising taxes, and government run health care - the numbers will continue to go south

spin spin spin!

spin being in last place as a good thing! LOL

and your own link clearly stated that the drop in democrats approval ratings came from the LEFT because they were unable to STOP the war. The middle of the bell curve is pretty happy with the democrats.

Take a read sometime about how republican fundraising has gone in the toilet. that's cuz nobody wants to back a loser.

like I said....you go ahead and spin it so that being in last place is a good thing. It is fun to watch you try.

Where is the spin in the Dem agenda?

More Dem corruption coming out, surrender in Iraq, more pork in the bills, calls for raising taxes, and government run health care

More bad news for the Dems - their poll numbers continue to tank

There once huge lead over Pres Bush has disappeared and while Republicans are not doing much better - their numbers are not dropping as badly

Even with an oversample of black voters, the numbers come in low for Dems

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/1040a3PoliticsandtheWar.pdf
This is an interest set of opinion polls RSR, thanks for posting it. Although, the Bush-Dem stuff was less interesting than the polls on Iraq. Two-thirds of the respondents think that the “surge” is not working. Yet in another question regarding the preference for US force levels in Iraq, about 80 percent want to either increase troops levels, leave troops levels the same, or decrease troops levels but stay in Iraq. That is, about 80 percent do not want to withdraw from Iraq, at least not now. Only about 15 percent want to leave Iraq immediately: see page 4 of the pdf. A greater percentage of respondents want to increase troop levels in Iraq than want immediate withdrawl. Another interesting point made in the article was that the decline in Bush’s approval rating tracks almost identically with the decline in those who think that the Iraq war was worth fighting: see page 5 of the pdf.

This is an interest set of opinion polls RSR, thanks for posting it. Although, the Bush-Dem stuff was less interesting than the polls on Iraq. Two-thirds of the respondents think that the “surge” is not working. Yet in another question regarding the preference for US force levels in Iraq, about 80 percent want to either increase troops levels, leave troops levels the same, or decrease troops levels but stay in Iraq. That is, about 80 percent do not want to withdraw from Iraq, at least not now. Only about 15 percent want to leave Iraq immediately: see page 4 of the pdf. A greater percentage of respondents want to increase troop levels in Iraq than want immediate withdrawl. Another interesting point made in the article was that the decline in Bush’s approval rating tracks almost identically with the decline in those who think that the Iraq war was worth fighting: see page 5 of the pdf.

I admit the numbers are not good for Pres Bush and Republicans - but they are much wosre for the Dems

With the liberal media giving them glowing coverage - their numbers have been in a steady decline since they took office

I admit the numbers are not good for Pres Bush and Republicans - but they are much worse for the Dems

With the liberal media giving them glowing coverage - their numbers have been in a steady decline since they took office

no.... you need to understand something about math. when the subject is approval ratings, higher numbers are better. the numbers for bush and for the republicans are lower than the numbers for the democrats. that makes the bolded sentence above false

no.... you need to understand something about math. when the subject is approval ratings, higher numbers are better. the numbers for bush and for the republicans are lower than the numbers for the democrats. that makes the bolded sentence above false

One month ago Dems had a 13 point lead over Pres Bush in leadership - now they have a 2 point lead

As Dems continue to screw America the numbers will continue to drop

One month ago Dems had a 13 point lead over Pres Bush in leadership - now they have a 2 point lead

As Dems continue to screw America the numbers will continue to drop

that is your opinion...you are welcome to it. when democrat's poll numbers sink below the abysmal approval rating the public has for your party, it will definitely be time for you to crow about it.

please...hold your enthusiasm until the big event....I would hate to see you disappointed unnecessarily.

that is your opinion...you are welcome to it. when democrat's poll numbers sink below the abysmal approval rating the public has for your party, it will definitely be time for you to crow about it.

please...hold your enthusiasm until the big event....I would hate to see you disappointed unnecessarily.

So people are to support higher taxes, government run health care, government oversight of CEO pay, surrender in Iraq, more spending, more pork in bills, and attacks on US corportations?

So people are to support higher taxes, government run health care, government oversight of CEO pay, surrender in Iraq, more spending, more pork in bills, and attacks on US corportations?

hey...let's wait and see, whall we?

the poll numbers today show democrats higher than republicans and higher than the president. Rasmussen shows that in the ten key areas of government leadership, that people prefer the democrat's approach to the republicans in ALL TEN. Let's just wait and see whose platform Americans support. Like I said, when your numbers are higher than my numbers, you can start crowing....until then, cowering is more appropriate for you.

hey...let's wait and see, whall we?

the poll numbers today show democrats higher than republicans and higher than the president. Rasmussen shows that in the ten key areas of government leadership, that people prefer the democrat's approach to the republicans in ALL TEN. Let's just wait and see whose platform Americans support. Like I said, when your numbers are higher than my numbers, you can start crowing....until then, cowering is more appropriate for you.

Somehow I do not see most of America backing up the Dems since their platform goes against all the promises they made to get elected

Forum List

Back