Pelosi as new candidate for potus in 2012.

Pelosi for President? She'd be the ugliest President the US ever had and except for Obama and Carter, she'd be the dumbest.

Hmmmmm. Abraham Lincoln and Nancy Pelosi in a beauty contest.

061221225103_abraham_lincoln_lg1.jpg
nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

I can skip that

It seems even Pelosi has more chance to win the next president elections as unsuccessful Joke Obama, thoughts.

nancy_pelosi.jpg

HALLALUYA---We conservatives are more than happy to see Pelosi as the new minority whip in this new congess---:lol:

$Pelosi.jpg

Last edited:
I think her ego may actually be bigger than BO's. Which would make it HUGE...I mean H U G E

I wonder what kind of fun SNL would have with her?

I would pay good money to see a pelosi/palin debate,for the humor factor. I want neither of them near the oval.

Pelosi is just as bad for her party

HaHaHa, it's difficult to believe you mind the Tea Party which hero is Sarah Palin! BTW the Tea Party is the best Party in the U.S., twenty times better as GOP and its RINOs.

Yeah, because Sarah Palin's record is something to be proud of.

Not to mention the fact she quit during her term of Governor. For what? Money? lol.. I think now we know what she's really after.. Just another Politician making the spotlight yet, won't do shit. And while that happens she's getting bank.

Tea party? I used to like the Tea Party. You know when they actually meant what they stand for, oh and let's not forget when Palin became the so called "Leader" of the Tea Party that's when I was like, well, you screwed the pooch on this one tea party.

Best party? I'd prefer to keep myself from entangling with the 2 party system.

Oh the joy of being a Independent. :eusa_pray:

Yeah, because Sarah Palin's record is something to be proud of.

Comparing her record against obamas and pelosi combined. I would say Sarah has a record to be proud of. obama and pelosi should just do jail time.

good ole nancy p needs to be kicked out of politics as much damage as she does to the USA

as far a sarah goes,she ain`t fit to run for government office either

Forum List

Back