Pelosi and Schiff are About to Walk Into a Senate Trial Trap...Shhhh! Don't tell them!

people could delete 33k requested pieces of evidence and the left will cover for them.

when trump actually does this, holler. i'll go after him with you and demand he gets locked up. til then we have plenty of examples of what the left HAS IN FACT DONE that the left simply won't acknowledge as being "wrong".

Let me see. You are talking about Hillary Clinton. Is she POTUS? Mmmm no. Was she POTUS? Mmmm no. Was she investigated? Mmmn yes - to hell and back. Did she do something wrong? Yes. She was found to be careless but fortunately no classified material was found to be mishandled. Now. What of it? In the scope of things it was dumb. It was careless. No argument there. But it's not up there with rape, murder, corruption, or fraud. It was investigated and we are done with it. Except for the Trumpists.

There are plenty of examples of wrong doing by the left I can think of that are wrong....Weiner's weener comest to mind. But I like stick to facts not conjecture and I kind of think it's important not to make false equivalencies. When there is wrong doing by a president - it's significantly higher than that of a lesser appointed official IMO - and like Hillary Clinton, there are those in Trump's cabinet who have had to serious problems - but they aren't the POTUS.

we've got to get back to right/wrong being the same or we'll never bridge this ever growing divide.

Yes ... but you also can't say all wrong doing is equal, and I don't mean by party I mean in terms of the act and the position of the person who committed it. The more powerful the position, the greater the power they can wield, the effect they can have, the audience they can reach and - the greater responsibility they have.

"With great power comes great responsibility" - is very very true. We seem to have forgotten it. People are not "equal" in that sense.

Consider too, the POTUS is somewhat protected from the consequences of his actions (it is now decided a sitting president can not be indicted). That is certainly not equal. So how do things like that square in terms of basic rights and wrongs? Wrong is still wrong but justice is meted out very differently. IMO doesn't that confer a greater responsibility on the powerful person?

How do you square all this?

you want trump impeached cause he said look into bidens activities but i've never heard you once dive into "said activities" and justify billions that went to the urkraine and back home to them.

Incorrect. I don't know if I want him impeached - imo, that is determined by Congress and personally I would rather let the electorate decide at this point.

What is wrong - and this gets to the point you made above on right/wrong is that using the power of the presidency to coerce another country to ANNOUNCE an investigation into a political rival (apparently they didn't even really have to do it, they just had to make a public announcement) - is an abuse of power, there is no other way to put it. If any other president did it, we would be outraged.

He did NOT use normal channels - channels that were aware of and concerned with national security and diplomatic initiatives in regards to Ukraine.

He did NOT use normal law enforcement channels to conduct an investigation.

Why?

The only answer I keep hearing is "...but Biden"....but what about Biden?

The military CLEARED Ukraine for the release of the promised aid - stating that they had made significant steps towards cleaning up corruption. So...why then withhold said aid?

IF there is actual evidence to support an investigation into Biden (and thus far the only argument I have heard is that they have gotten rich from Ukraine) - then why not use our law enforcement agencies to look into it? The only reason I can think of is there likely isn't any real evidence to support an investigation and that is why he sent Guilliani.

If there is real evidence- then do it. Otherwise - there is little difference between the Bidens and frankly the Trumps who have gotten rich from investments in foreign countries, including Ukraine.

Corruption is serious, but you need more than circumstantial evidence when you are the most powerful man in the world going after your most threatening political rival in an election year, promoting a debunked conspiracy theory in the process - that looks really bad.

if trump did it, again - i'd join you in locking him up. i'd demand it. i don't care he's on MY SIDE. it's illegal and wrong. so at this point i could say "obama and biden could bilk the taxpayers for billions and the left won't care" and at least i correlate what i say to actions done. not play "what if" games.

But here is the thing...

I GET that you want equality on both sides - I feel that too. But are you not attenpting to FORCE it through a false equivalency? At this point in time there is no evidence either Obama or Biden have done anything wrong. No testimony, nothing. At this point in time - the bad behavior really is on Trump - what he did is, imo - not necessarily a crime, but a terrible abuse of power. I see it like saw it with Nixon. It isn't good.

There are many presidents on the right who I have disliked their policies, but I never saw this failing of character - Bush, Reagan come to mind. So imo - it's not a partisan view, but a matter of right or wrong.
false equiv, to me, means you put more stock into 1 comment of a phone call than you do someone deleting potential evidence and attempting to destroy the trail.

also I'm after equal justice for all. this "she's not POTUS", while music to my ears, doesn't mean Trump is help to a different set of laws.

I get you hate Trump. I get you'll defend Hillary and the actions of the left to the death.

I also get that's why we are divided as we are.

No. You don't get it, Not at all.

You aren't after equal justice if you choose to characterize the two issues the way you are. My immediate response is: "I get you hate Hillary. I get you'll defend Trump and the actions of the right to death."

I tried to provide a serious thoughtful post and that's the reply I get?

First, Trump is not being judged on ONE PHONE CALL. That's the false narrative the right is spreading. There is multiple testimony given UNDER OATH - on multiple situations surrounding these events - several phone calls, and a series of actions taken over time. When you boil it down to "you hate Trump" and "the actions of one phone call" you are being dishonest, blatantly so - or deliberately ignoring the larger picture which includes using US resources to pursue a debunked conspiracy theory at the risk of our national security interests vis a vis Ukraine.

Clinton was investigated to hell and back, multiple times - and you on the right are still yammering after her. I honestly don't get it. She's done for politically, she lost the election, the investigation concluded that she was careless but no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute her for it, and you are still yammering for "justice" - well, that is "justice".

Let me ask you this: is there any difference between you, refusing to accept the results of the investigation over Hillary's emails - and the left, refusing to accept the results of the Mueller investigation and clamoring for "justice" on collusion? Any difference?

In the meantime - what different set of laws is Trump being held to? Be specific.

Clinton was investigated. She testified UNDER OATH.
Trump is being investigated. But you (the right) are opposing even that investigation! Trump has not testified UNDER OATH.

So...hmmm....who exactly is being granted more favorable treatment here?
I am after equal justice. now you are on attack.

if you want to investigate, go ahead. it's all we do anymore.

just add Obama money laundering to the list. we actually have a paper trail there and not just a phone call.

and I'm in Tokyo this week and don't have the same time to post as usual due to work. apologies it's not up to your satisfaction.
Japan?? Why not visit Ukraine so you could dig up some more Repub BS on how they invaded our 2016 election?
dude fuck off on all the attacks. it makes you look 12. I realize that's a step up for you but just shut the fuck up

Hell of a conspiracy theory you have going there.
And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg
I guess you haven't been watching the hearings. Several firsthand witnesses have testified this week.

I asked last week what talking point you tards would come up with once the first hand witnesses testified.

I guess we know now. You would just repeat the same old horseshit about there being no firsthand witnesses.
And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg
I guess you haven't been watching the hearings. Several firsthand witnesses have testified this week.

I asked last week what talking point you tards would come up with once the first hand witnesses testified.

I guess we know now. You would just repeat the same old horseshit about there being no firsthand witnesses.
Which one of your firsthand witnesses did Trump tell to condition receiving aid to a Biden corruption investigation?

Sondland.
Uh no. Sondland specifically said that Trump DIDN'T tell him that the aid was conditioned by investigations. Try again.

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

Which one of your firsthand witnesses did Trump tell to condition receiving aid to a Biden corruption investigation?

Sondland.
Uh no. Sondland specifically said that Trump DIDN'T tell him that the aid was conditioned by investigations. Try again.

Dummy, Trump said that was after 3 congressional investigations opened.

Just watch FOX

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

Sondland.

Just watch FOX

Napolitano told friends he was on Trump's Supreme Court shortlist
upload_2019-11-25_1-18-14.jpeg
Mar 25, 2017 · Judge Andrew Napolitano may be temporarily sidelined at Fox News, but he's been telling friends and associates that he could be in for a big ...

upload_2019-11-25_1-18-14.pngThe Hill
Trump: Fox's Napolitano asked me to pardon his friend, put him on Supreme Court

upload_2019-11-25_1-18-15.jpeg
Apr 27, 2019 · Napolitano, a former superior court judge in New Jersey, works as a legal analyst for Fox News. ... Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano.... ... Ever since Andrew came to my office to .

Can one say Da Judge was embarrassed and butt hurt....striking out at Trump anyway he could....those Italians get vendetta in their heads and just never get it out!

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

Sondland.

Look maybe you are fucking dumb, but not everyone is and thats why Trump will get impeached for trading our foreign policy for personal political favors.

Trump "didn't want anything" as soon Congress learned of the whistleblower complaint and three congressional panels opened investigations. That sort of thing can make a President to no longer want to squeeze out political favors from Ukraine by holding up military aid.

Trump, Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo and most of all Juliani are all encouraged to come to the Congress and "set the record straight" if they feel ANYTHING is being mis-represented. But they don't, because truth under Trump will set them free from their political aspirations in his administration and Republican party.

Just look at Sondland, at the end of the day his reward for donating a million dollars to Trump campaing is going to be a t-shirt reading: I lied to Congress and didn't even end up in jail.

he's president.
he gets to make foreign policy.

and what did the DNC and Ukraine do to go after Trump again?

Biden admitted he's a crook and was laundering US taxpayer dollars to his family. Trump SHOULD have the Ukraine look into that.

Trump should campaign on how the DC culture found a way to use US taxpayer dollars to enrich themselves and the budgets and foreign policies fall second to stuffing their own pockets

Sondland.

Look maybe you are fucking dumb, but not everyone is and thats why Trump will get impeached for trading our foreign policy for personal political favors.

Trump "didn't want anything" as soon Congress learned of the whistleblower complaint and three congressional panels opened investigations. That sort of thing can make a President to no longer want to squeeze out political favors from Ukraine by holding up military aid.

Trump, Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo and most of all Juliani are all encouraged to come to the Congress and "set the record straight" if they feel ANYTHING is being mis-represented. But they don't, because truth under Trump will set them free from their political aspirations in his administration and Republican party.

Just look at Sondland, at the end of the day his reward for donating a million dollars to Trump campaing is going to be a t-shirt reading: I lied to Congress and didn't even end up in jail.

he's president.

And they are the Congress and get to impeach him if he abuses his office to corruptly conduct foreign policy for personal gain.

Sondland.

Just watch FOX

View attachment 291535
Mar 25, 2017 · Judge Andrew Napolitano may be temporarily sidelined at Fox News, but he's been telling friends and associates that he could be in for a big ...

View attachment 291536The Hill
View attachment 291537
Apr 27, 2019 · Napolitano, a former superior court judge in New Jersey, works as a legal analyst for Fox News. ... Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano.... ... Ever since Andrew came to my office to .

Can one say Da Judge was embarrassed and butt hurt....striking out at Trump anyway he could....those Italians get vendetta in their heads and just never get it out!

The most pertinent thing here is that he is RIGHT.

Sondland.

Just watch FOX

View attachment 291535

View attachment 291537

You are trying to beat Franco as the Dumbest traitor on this board....and doing a good job at it!

Sondland.

he's president.

And they are the Congress and get to impeach him if he abuses his office to corruptly conduct foreign policy for personal gain.

And talk about ABUSE OF POWER!!!

S3vu4Qs.jpg

he's president.

Moron those are the Congressional rules, Schiff is conducting himself 100% within those rules. There is no abuse.

Last edited:
Actually at the Trial, The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court will be in charge. That will create the need of all Senate parties to come to grips with the Federal Rules of Evidence. Importantly, there are the Important Exceptions to the Hearsay rules. Anyone can see that everything already in testimony is also admissible as evidence. The House Judiciary Committee is likely to firm up the details.

Rule 803. Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Usury Economics, (Deut 23:19-20), was alleged to be invented in the sky, promoted by the allegedly exiled Prince of the Royal House of Egypt. That is easily interpreted from Acts: 7. Moses can be regarded a conspiratorial agent of the Royal House of Egypt, corralling the gullible tribes of Sinae to become a source of agents of Subjugation. (Many so regard that. . .more or less. . .The origins of Anti-Semitism, leading to The Holocaust!)
Who said it was "in evidence?" Of course, the public has already heard it. That was all part of Schiff-for-Brains' nefarious plan, wasn't it?

he's president.

Moron those are the Congressional rules, Schiff is conducting himself 100% within those rules. There is no abuse.

No, they are Schitts rules, he made them up, as they had no historical similarity to both Nixon and Clinton impeachments...wasn't impeachment according to Speaker Piglousi supposed to be bipartisan?.....That means Republicans get witnesses.....American traitor!

he's president.

The fact that he's able to get away with it doesn't mean he's following due process. The rules allow him to conduct a Soviet Style show trial. That's all you've proven.

Sondland.

Just watch FOX

View attachment 291535

View attachment 291537

You are trying to beat Franco as the Dumbest traitor on this board....and doing a good job at it!

..because it's dumb to say that a FOX legal analyst is right on this no matter what you think about his predispostions towards Trump?

You are straight retarded.

Just watch FOX

View attachment 291535

View attachment 291537

..because it's dumb to say that a FOX legal analyst is right on this no matter what you think about his predispostions towards Trump?

You are straight retarded.

Why...you assholes even after the president of Ukraine said there was no pressure applied, you morons said there was!

"Admissible" is already covered in the Senate Impeachment rules. It all goes to the Presiding Officer, in the matter of a President: The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
All motions, objections, requests, or applications whether relating to the procedure of the Senate or relating immediately to the trial (including questions with respect to admission of evidence or other questions arising during the trial) made by the parties or their counsel shall be addressed to the Presiding Officer only, and if he, or any Senator, shall require it, they shall be committed to writing, and read at the Secretary’s table.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Rules of Usury Economics mainly assure a depletion of paying customers in any market place--in the absence of market place interventions bolstering purchasing power!)
Which means nothing from Schiff-for-Brains' show trial is admissible.

Forum List

Back