Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

BWK You are probably the only soul that still watches Rachel Madcow. If she isn't already married, you two would make a great couple. You would fit right in well. :D
And isn't it grand how she single handedly kicks the Rights ass every night, while you and the rest of the bankrupt debaters on this forum have to run around with heads exploding while she's kicking that ass at the same time? I think it's kinda fun. You all can't debate shit, you can't counter shit, you can't prove shit, but what you all can do, is talk, attack, and lie about shit. Lol! I'll side with Rachel. She's a winner. You're a loser.

BWK You are probably the only soul that still watches Rachel Madcow. If she isn't already married, you two would make a great couple. You would fit right in well. :D
And isn't it grand how she single handedly kicks the Rights ass every night, while you and the rest of the bankrupt debaters on this forum have to run around with heads exploding while she's kicking that ass at the same time? I think it's kinda fun. You all can't debate shit, you can't counter shit, you can't prove shit, but what you all can do, is talk, attack, and lie about shit. Lol! I'll side with Rachel. She's a winner. You're a loser.
She's an ignorant dyke.

She's an ignorant dyke.
Your unrelated gay hatred not withstanding, her intelligence and information gathering kicks your ignorant ass any day of the week.

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”
By making a thread about this you are literally admitting you are an idiot.

Pelosi pulled this shit out of her ass just now.

At this point, Trump cultists are nothing but chickens with the head cut off running around in a room with more of the same. They've run out of excuses and lies for this gangster-in-chief.
One of the worst cases of TDS here. Or is it...?
Seems more like a sock puppet!

Love how Trump responds to an investigation of obstruction

By obstructing

Refusing to cooperate in others' attempts to destroy oneself is not obstruction.

Just sayin'.
The obstruction and coverup have already been proven. Refusing to acknowledge a liar who did both, is not obstruction either.

Oh you poor widdle woo woo.

You clearly have a very tenuous relationship with reality, facts and the truth at best.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”
So Speaker of the House Pelosi talks to the press before her scheduled meeting with President Trump on infrastructure, insults him and accuses him of a “cover up” and obstructing justice and everyone gets the vapors when Trump has no interest in making deals with the Democrats.

Typical dumbass liberal drama, cover up of what?
cause he didn't go along with the hoax? how can one cover up that which doesn't actually exist?
Hoax?

You don’t believe Vladimir Putin?

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

Trump was standing right next to him. If Trump disagreed with what Putin said, don’t you think he would’ve mentioned it?
So why didn't mueller have this in his report?

Typical dumbass liberal drama, cover up of what?
cause he didn't go along with the hoax? how can one cover up that which doesn't actually exist?
Hoax?

You don’t believe Vladimir Putin?

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

Trump was standing right next to him. If Trump disagreed with what Putin said, don’t you think he would’ve mentioned it?
At this point, Trump cultists are nothing but chickens with the head cut off running around in a room with more of the same. They've run out of excuses and lies for this gangster-in-chief.
lies about what? did mueller indict the president? his family? name someone that was working with russia? come on now, you just made a ideological statement and I know that's all you got.

Love how Trump responds to an investigation of obstruction

By obstructing
You idiots really should be doing something constructive for the people, but please, keep going on this crap because it assures your defeat next year.

If they had a hard time with the last election just wait till Trump kicks their asses with the coming landslide. It's gonna do them in. They've bet the farm and it's gonna be all over for them now. They are too far down the drain to be saved now and they've done it all to themselves. It's time to get them ALL out of office because they've shown themselves to be unworthy.

Trump won't have a 2nd term
He probably won’t
He really hasn’t had a first term when you think about it
To bad. He had a lot of good ideas
He ran on racism. Was that a good idea for you?
what racism policy was that? the racism the left told you he was? too funny. I'll bet you have no idea of any racist thing he did.

"I was extremely calm yesterday with my meeting with Pelosi and Schumer, knowing that they would say I was raging, which they always do, along with their partner, the Fake News Media. Well, so many stories about the meeting use the Rage narrative anyway - Fake & Corrupt Press!

When the Democrats in Congress refinish, for the 5th time, their Fake work on their very disappointing Mueller Report finding, they will have the time to get the REAL work of the people done. Move quickly!" - Trump

So she is going to start impeachment proceedings?

Democrats are running around headless. They don't know what to do. They have so many special interest groups, they don't know whether the queers come first, the baby killers come first, or the Muslims come first. Trump knows who comes first, the average taxpayer.

how should I know? I don't have a crystal ball little boi.

CRAZY Trump DENIES COVERUP in loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong rant in White House Rose Garden

what a horses ass .............. and a long winded wind bag ...........

............... Trump said the "I word" ................ LOFL .............

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short
What is Trump covering up?

If I explained it to you you would not understand.

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.
Well, that's as good a cop out as any. Same old shit.

No; your inability to read & your inability to actually absorb knowledge is your fucking 'cop out'

That is is why I refuse to waste my time with you assholes stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up in Trump's bowels.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. You hate the President and there's nothing you can do about it. Awww, poor baby.

Oh, I'm apathetic to the existence of the Orange Virus. We're infected with it. It's his supporters that need a kick to their dumb fuck heads.

If Nancy Pelosi knows there is a coverup going on, she must have some idea of what's being covered. Has she named anything?

Oh great, I didn’t realize I was dealing with a moron, thanks for the heads up asshole.

Oh great, I didn’t realize I was dealing with a moron, thanks for the heads up asshole.

You asked a stupid question: what did you expect?

A fucking thesis?

Forum List

Back