Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

The report doesn't mention anything about "going my way". It just mentions nothing about "no collusion" ,which is your lie, not mine. So boo hoo on that.

With all this nonsense by the Democrats...this gives Trump even a greater chance he will be re-elected. :D

See you in November 2020...

Trump owns folks like BWK.
Nancy needs to be more concerned over her make up job that makes her look 106 years old

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

What a dumb old whore this woman is. What a dumb slut. All washed up. It will be awesome to see her democrat colleagues turn on her after their huge failure in 2020.
Hate? That's all you got? Boss, you're another loser who has nothing to debate.

Lol. Your just posed cause your a dumb whore to. One that sees them selves as being pissed on by trump. Can’t wait to see ya after 2020.

yeah, I can see he must be posed. :21:

The report doesn't mention anything about "going my way". It just mentions nothing about "no collusion" ,which is your lie, not mine. So boo hoo on that.

With all this nonsense by the Democrats...this gives Trump even a greater chance he will be re-elected. :D

In the mean time, evidence, the truth, honesty, the law, and the Constitution are kicking your ass.

Nancy needs to be more concerned over her make up job that makes her look 106 years old
Love to see these Trump Toads show up with nothing. No evidence, no arguments, no nothing! Keep up the good work. Nancy is loving it.

Love to see these Trump Toads show up with nothing. No evidence, no arguments, no nothing! Keep up the good work. Nancy is loving it.

7606955f833bcc7f63a4d20178fada5704bffcc8.jpeg

You idiots really should be doing something constructive for the people, but please, keep going on this crap because it assures your defeat next year.

If they had a hard time with the last election just wait till Trump kicks their asses with the coming landslide. It's gonna do them in. They've bet the farm and it's gonna be all over for them now. They are too far down the drain to be saved now and they've done it all to themselves. It's time to get them ALL out of office because they've shown themselves to be unworthy.

Trump won't have a 2nd term
He probably won’t
He really hasn’t had a first term when you think about it
To bad. He had a lot of good ideas
He ran on racism. Was that a good idea for you?
You shouldn’t be allowed to post b/c you beat the hell out of your wife
And you can't answer questions. Maybe it's because your wife beat the hell out of you?

If they had a hard time with the last election just wait till Trump kicks their asses with the coming landslide. It's gonna do them in. They've bet the farm and it's gonna be all over for them now. They are too far down the drain to be saved now and they've done it all to themselves. It's time to get them ALL out of office because they've shown themselves to be unworthy.

He probably won’t
And you can't answer questions. Maybe it's because your wife beat the hell out of you?
And neither did you

Evidence of obstruction, cover ups, collusion, corruption,campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations, charitable foundation violations, inaugural violations, and those aren't taking in the unethical and immoral legacy of Trump. And that's "stupidity?" Yea right!

Again...

The Mueller Report stated "No Collusion". And he wasn't exonerated.

So, yes...pure stupidity! They should have been focusing on other things like Infrastructure and other issues that the American people voted them to do.

You ask so much of creatures possessed of so little with which to work.

In the mean time, evidence, the truth, honesty, the law, and the Constitution are kicking your ass.

More like funny bone. You are to stupid to get why what you said makes you look even more dumb.

He probably won’t
And neither did you
You haven't asked any.

More like funny bone. You are to stupid to get why what you said makes you look even more dumb.
In the mean time, evidence, the truth, honesty, the law, and the Constitution are kicking your ass. And when you get that monkey off your back, then and only then will you be able afford to call others stupid.

In the mean time, evidence, the truth, honesty, the law, and the Constitution are kicking your ass. And when you get that monkey off your back, then and only then will you be able afford to call others stupid.

You are indeed stupid. Stupid and weak. Look at what a mess Trump has made of you.

You are indeed stupid. Stupid and weak. Look at what a mess Trump has made of you.
Trump has made a mess of himself. Just in two weeks, have you seen the number of court battles he has lost? And they're all a result of his collusion, obstruction, and cover ups;

You want to talk about stupid. You and Trump wrote the friggin book.

BWK You are probably the only soul that still watches Rachel Madcow. If she isn't already married, you two would make a great couple. You would fit right in well. :D

Forum List

Back