Pegida trash in court

It takes passion to stick your neck out for your country. Unfortunately, passionate people are rarely politic.

political correctness is a nasty tyranny.

German far-right Pegida founder Bachmann in race trial - BBC News

Drug dealing violent criminal is up in court for promoting race hate.

Well done Germany.

YES WELL DONE INDEED, NOW ALL WE WANT IS THE UK GOVERNMENT TO DO THE SAME TO THE SNP RACISTS AND THE PLAID CYMRU RACISTS
You are cracking up old fella. Get nurse to wipe up the drivel running down your chin, after she has cleaned your arse obviously.I am sure that this drug dealing thug will be grateful for your support though.

Well done Germany.
I'll be curious to see his sentence for bad words as compared to those of the lovable refugee rapists.
If guilty he will get what is appropriate in German law.As will any rapists who get charged. Lets hope they end up in the same cells and are forced to live together.

Well done Germany.
I'll be curious to see his sentence for bad words as compared to those of the lovable refugee rapists.
If guilty he will get what is appropriate in German law.As will any rapists who get charged. Lets hope they end up in the same cells and are forced to live together.
Why would we hope a patriot be tormented so?

I dont know what hes ike personally, but politically hes innocent, in my eyes.

Well done Germany.
Why would we hope a patriot be tormented so?

I dont know what hes ike personally, but politically hes innocent, in my eyes.
No, far from innocent. Nazi hate monger inciting violence. Throw away the key.

can only trust what you see with your own eyes.

need to be there and talk to the man personally before you decide if he is guilty.

Pegida is simply Europeans protesting the forced destruction of their heritage and ultimately (under the very possibility of Islamic dominance in Europe) the subjugation of its people. Islamic "no-go" zones are cropping up throughout Europe. Even law enforcement is advised to stay out of those areas and they have become semi-autonomous areas. To deny what is happening is to be completely ignorant of what is going on, in denial, an Islamic sympathizer, or an Islamist.

Pegida is simply Europeans protesting the forced destruction of their heritage and ultimately (under the very possibility of Islamic dominance in Europe) the subjugation of its people. Islamic "no-go" zones are cropping up throughout Europe. Even law enforcement is advised to stay out of those areas and they have become semi-autonomous areas. To deny what is happening is to be completely ignorant of what is going on, in denial, an Islamic sympathizer, or an Islamist.
No,its nazis spreading hate. A few years ago it was slavs and a few years before that it was blacks. There is always someone for these shits to pick on. And we all know where it ends up.

No,its nazis spreading hate. A few years ago it was slavs and a few years before that it was blacks. There is always someone for these shits to pick on. And we all know where it ends up.
You CLEARLY don't know Islam, its history and its goal.

Please,do us all a favour and find another song to sing.

Please,do us all a favour and find another song to sing.
And you can go back to Islamabad, Kabul, or Mecca.

Forum List

Back