Peek-a- boo.....we see you

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.
Didn't the pos say only congress could do something?? He is a fn liar and that's is good point

The EO is just a band aide, he’s wanting congress to finally fix the problem not just keep letting them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine....a POTUS actually wanting to fix the immigration issue once and for all, instead of kicking the can down the road. And the democrats
are obstructing. go figure....

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.

You are so full of shit its a wonder you can see.

Its the law dumbass. Its the same law they had in 2014.

If you don't like that law, which you didn't give three shits about when Barry was POTUS, then write your Congresscritter and Immigration and bitch about it.

You can't cure stupid.
Trump started the no tolerance policy. Stupid can be cured, but you’ll have to work extra hard at it.

Well I don't blame him. We have to many illegals in this country. No way should we take more.

And as for those "refugees" seeking asylum with their supposed kids??

They passed a lot of countries to get to our border. They could have asked for asylum at any of them but chose to make the journey to our border. That should tell anyone everything they need to know. They wanted into our country no matter what.

You sure didn't give three shits when Barry was POTUS and those pictures prove that kids were separated from their parents.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each and every post.
Lol what a reversal! From “Trump didn’t start it” to “I’m glad he started it.”

-Geaux

If you don't like that law, which you didn't give three shits about when Barry was POTUS, then write your Congresscritter and Immigration and bitch about it.

You can't cure stupid.
Trump started the no tolerance policy. Stupid can be cured, but you’ll have to work extra hard at it.

Well I don't blame him. We have to many illegals in this country. No way should we take more.

They passed a lot of countries to get to our border. They could have asked for asylum at any of them but chose to make the journey to our border. That should tell anyone everything they need to know. They wanted into our country no matter what.

You sure didn't give three shits when Barry was POTUS and those pictures prove that kids were separated from their parents.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope. I'm glad he's addressing it.

If you don't like the law then call your Congress critter and immigration an lay your angst on them.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

If you don't like the law then call your Congress critter and immigration an lay your angst on them.

You can't cure stupid.
The law was fine until Trump abused it to hold children as hostages. I’m glad a stand was finally taken against Trump’s evils and forced him to back down.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.
The law was fine until Trump abused it to hold children as hostages. I’m glad a stand was finally taken against Trump’s evils and forced him to back down.

Only an idiot like you would make that claim.

Hostages?? OMG Could you be any more of a biased ass.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
Hey, feckless ****, Trump’s goal was to use the kids as hostages for border wall funding. He is doing the same with Dreamers. When you take someone away from their family in the hopes of getting money; that’s a hostage situation.

-Geaux

You can't cure stupid.
This is why we need no tolerance policy on the border.

Evict them all.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.
Solution, build the damn wall so they can't get here.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
Hey, feckless ****, Trump’s goal was to use the kids as hostages for border wall funding. He is doing the same with Dreamers. When you take someone away from their family in the hopes of getting money; that’s a hostage situation.
Seems like Trump has been wanting Congress to act on a immigration policy from Congress that would be in the form of a Bill and not an EO.
Dems won't ever give him the time of day and the republicans are too splintered to get anything enacted.
I bet you're in the camp of never giving Trump the time of day.....aren't ya? You're a good little minion.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.
That won’t do jack shit. Waste of time to build, man, and maintain for decades, while not even attempting to address the issues that drive people out of their countries in the 1st place.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
Seems like Trump has been wanting Congress to act on a immigration policy from Congress that would be in the form of a Bill and not an EO.
Dems won't ever give him the time of day and the republicans are too splintered to get anything enacted.
I bet you're in the camp of never giving Trump the time of day.....aren't ya? You're a good little minion.
Lol a Trump sheep calling somebody a minion :lmao:

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
We gave him the time of day BUT he wanted a wall in payment

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid.
That won’t do jack shit. Waste of time to build, man, and maintain for decades, while not even attempting to address the issues that drive people out of their countries in the 1st place.
Good grief! :rolleyes-41:So you're in the tent that says we should be redistributing the wealth to these countries? You do realize that for the most part they have corrupt governments, right??? Are you saying we should replace their government or just give them more money so they can fill their pockets? Or, have you really just not thought this out? I know, I know, let's just blame Trump.....that the ticket.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
No you didn't, he wanted the wall and willing to give basically amnesty to 1.8 MILLION. So no, you wouldn't give him the time of day.

You can't cure stupid.
Good grief! :rolleyes-41:So you're in the tent that says we should be redistributing the wealth to these countries? You do realize that for the most part they have corrupt governments, right??? Are you saying we should replace their government or just give them more money so they can fill their pockets? Or, have you really just not thought this out? I know, I know, let's just blame Trump.....that the ticket.
I’m saying their governments are gun and drug cartels. You think I just want us to send them money? What a fucking idiot you are. Chanting “build a wall” like a neaderthal.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
We offered him the wall and he still wanted to send Dreamers off to die. Fuck Trump.

You can't cure stupid.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
Lol a Trump sheep calling somebody a minion :lmao:
At least you didn't deny that you're a minion. II look at this as a problem with both parties. You? Not so much....TRUMP....evil racist. Sure sign of a minion.

You can't cure stupid.
I’m saying their governments are gun and drug cartels. You think I just want us to send them money? What a fucking idiot you are. Chanting “build a wall” like a neaderthal.
Okay Einstein....what's your solution to the issue? You're so damn smart, what's the answer?
Let's be clear, minion, you are spoon fed

Okay Einstein....what's your solution to the issue? You're so damn smart, what's the answer?
Let's be clear, minion, you are spoon fed
Pull our troops from the middle east and destroy the cartels

Notice how the yellow rat bastard republican cowards are coming out now in support of trumps turn of face? Where have these rats been hiding ?First digging in his heels now backs down, reverse course ? Trump who never backs down?? lol Slime worrying about their jobs
What are you talking about? Did he fix the child separation policy?
Executive order going to be signed Backs down on separation of children from parents

BACKS DOWN separation. So what? Shouldn't POTUS have brains to make necessary changes? Liberals are intellectually dishonest. Being Trump is "racist" for "seperating families", what would you call Obama? Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You
Cool photos. I can’t believe you support exponentially worse treatment of asylum seekers.
We are full. No vacancy.

Forum List

Back