Peek-a- boo.....we see you

Notice how the yellow rat bastard republican cowards are coming out now in support of trumps turn of face? Where have these rats been hiding ?First digging in his heels now backs down, reverse course ? Trump who never backs down?? lol Slime worrying about their jobs
What are you talking about? Did he fix the child separation policy?
Executive order going to be signed Backs down on separation of children from parents

BACKS DOWN separation. So what? Shouldn't POTUS have brains to make necessary changes? Liberals are intellectually dishonest. Being Trump is "racist" for "seperating families", what would you call Obama? Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You

Shouldn’t you Russian trolls stop lying?

What kind of weak ass piece of shit abuses refugees babies and babies to get what he wants politically? Donald J. Trump. The weakest, laziest most incompetent asshole to ever sit in the Oval office.

Only a total asshole abuses children to get his way.

Hmmm, since the policy was signed into law by Clinton, I guess that makes him the abuser in chief, But he already holds that title.

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.

Clinton started it, Bush and Obama continued it. Trump is ending it. Try to get your facts straight.
They had no tolerance policies taking thousands of kids from parents over the course of just a month?

Nope, you retarded fuck.

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.

Clinton started it, Bush and Obama continued it. Trump is ending it. Try to get your facts straight.
They had no tolerance policies taking thousands of kids from parents over the course of just a month?

Nope, you retarded fuck.

Obama did the exact same thing, only more kids were involved. You are getting your "facts" from the lying media. Stop being a sheep and deal with the truth.

-Geaux

Nope, you retarded fuck.

Obama did the exact same thing, only more kids were involved. You are getting your "facts" from the lying media. Stop being a sheep and deal with the truth.
Trump lost on this one, poor little sheep :itsok:

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outraged

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
Bull shit No outrage What is the POS doing about 2500 kids without their parents ? What's his plan Now those coming into USA with children can be incarcerated with them,,,,His your royal magesty still patting himself on the back?

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outraged

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
Bull shit No outrage What is the POS doing about 2500 kids without their parents ? What's his plan Now those coming into USA with children can be incarcerated with them,,,,His your royal magesty still patting himself on the back?

Like a child you've already started moving the goalposts. I predicted this yesterday. Next you'll all be crying that we should just let them in and go their own way. You people are predictably stupid.

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
And your solutions is........? Be honest and tell us what your solution is. Let the board know exactly where you stand on this issue, don't be shy.
Just man up and tell us what you would do.

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.

Like a child you've already started moving the goalposts. I predicted this yesterday. Next you'll all be crying that we should just let them in and go their own way. You people are predictably stupid.
Dems have never wanted to let them in not inspected But just because trump fears letting in the "brown" people you expect dems to bow to the morons wishes

-Geaux
Didn't the pos say only congress could do something?? He is a fn liar and that's is good point

The EO is just a band aide, he’s wanting congress to finally fix the problem not just keep letting them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Geaux

You are so full of shit its a wonder you can see.

Its the law dumbass. Its the same law they had in 2014.

If you don't like that law, which you didn't give three shits about when Barry was POTUS, then write your Congresscritter and Immigration and bitch about it.

You can't cure stupid.
Trump started the no tolerance policy. Stupid can be cured, but you’ll have to work extra hard at it.

Well I don't blame him. We have to many illegals in this country. No way should we take more.

And as for those "refugees" seeking asylum with their supposed kids??

They passed a lot of countries to get to our border. They could have asked for asylum at any of them but chose to make the journey to our border. That should tell anyone everything they need to know. They wanted into our country no matter what.

You sure didn't give three shits when Barry was POTUS and those pictures prove that kids were separated from their parents.

You can't cure stupid.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each and every post.

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.

Dems have never wanted to let them in not inspected But just because trump fears letting in the "brown" people you expect dems to bow to the morons wishes

Stay on track, this is what you said.
"What's his plan Now those coming into USA with children can be incarcerated with them"

You wanted the families together, now they will be. In prison. You got what you wanted, stop crying. His plan is to keep families together in prison until the folks are vetted and processed, what's wrong with that?

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
And your solutions is........? Be honest and tell us what your solution is. Let the board know exactly where you stand on this issue, don't be shy.
You want me to give you a solution to a jig saw problem trump created?? There are kids that are so young they can't give any info Their parents are scattered all over Trump created this tragedy and you want me to give a solution Sorry I'm not on that high enough limb ..If I may be so bold Trump shat in the street and wants others to clean it up?

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
You do realize that the children actually accompanied by their parents represent the small minority of children in custody don't you? The rest were accompanied by coyote who got caught smuggling children, while posing as the parents. Should these children be given cohabitation with these criminals as well? And what of those who cannot prove paternity? What do you suggest for them?

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.

"What's his plan Now those coming into USA with children can be incarcerated with them"

You wanted the families together, now they will be. In prison. You got what you wanted, stop crying. His plan is to keep families together in prison until the folks are vetted and processed, what's wrong with that?
Apparently, he has no plan or or how to resolve this problem. It's the ol' go to of never ever Trump. Obviously. a spoon fed liberal.

-Geaux
Didn't the pos say only congress could do something?? He is a fn liar and that's is good point

The EO is just a band aide, he’s wanting congress to finally fix the problem not just keep letting them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackmail to get his wall and he's using children as pawns

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
You want me to give you a solution to a jig saw problem trump created?? There are kids that are so young they can't give any info Their parents are scattered all over Trump created this tragedy and you want me to give a solution Sorry I'm not on that high enough limb ..If I may be so bold Trump shat in the street and wants others to clean it up?
Seriously? Trump created this problem? Really? Sheesh, you really are spoon fed, aren't you?

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.

-Geaux
Absolutely predictable.
Seriously? Trump created this problem? Really? Sheesh, you really are spoon fed, aren't you?

They seem to forget its the law and was the law in 2014 and its the law today.

Trump wasn't POTUS in 2014 and the idiots on this board blaming Trump sure didn't blame Barry back in 2014 when those pictures were taken.

If they have a problem with the law, which they do now that Trump is POTUS, they should write their Congresscritter and Immigration and raise hell.

Oh wait. I forgot. They wouldn't bother because they love what they consider a juicy something they can throw at Trump. Never mind.

You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back