Pedophile Antifa-BLM Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

It took me 2 seconds to learn he is...or WAS...the leader of the Portland, Oregon chapter of BLM.

So the question becomes, why lie about it?

It's not in your OP article...so...he WAS. Not IS?
I googled it. Your google must be broken.

So you don't have a link. Even googling and looking at rightwing sources only comes up with this:

Alleged BLM Leader Disgraced After What He Did With a Boy Comes Out... and So Much More
In the wake of the unrest that began with Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, Rhodes became the self-appointed spokesman of Portland’s Resistance, someone who appeared regularly at demonstrations, on the news and even at press conferences with city officials. The group liaised with other radical groups, including Black Lives Matter. Here he is in November of 2016 with Mayor Charlie Hales and Police Chief Mike Marshman, trying to calm tensions after the presidential election didn’t go Portlandia’s way:

So perhaps you can link to your easily found source that doesn't show up in my malfunctioning (probably made in China) google?
You have to know how to use the app.

Take your pick:

Micah Rhodes BLM leader - Bing
The only one's who call him BLM leader are Gateway Pundit and similar unreliable sources - most seem to refer to him as activist and resistance leader.
Sub for someone who knows something.

It's not in your OP article...so...he WAS. Not IS?

So you don't have a link. Even googling and looking at rightwing sources only comes up with this:

Alleged BLM Leader Disgraced After What He Did With a Boy Comes Out... and So Much More
In the wake of the unrest that began with Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, Rhodes became the self-appointed spokesman of Portland’s Resistance, someone who appeared regularly at demonstrations, on the news and even at press conferences with city officials. The group liaised with other radical groups, including Black Lives Matter. Here he is in November of 2016 with Mayor Charlie Hales and Police Chief Mike Marshman, trying to calm tensions after the presidential election didn’t go Portlandia’s way:

So perhaps you can link to your easily found source that doesn't show up in my malfunctioning (probably made in China) google?

Take your pick:

The only one's who call him BLM leader are Gateway Pundit and similar unreliable sources - most seem to refer to him as activist and resistance leader.
Like Gateway Pundit?

Take your pick:

Like Gateway Pundit?
There were myriad links at the site I gave you.

Sub your account with someone who knows something. Or are you the one? lol

He's the guy many of you have been cheering on.

It feels like when Hillary lost all over again.
No, it doesn't.
Was Hillary's loss more devastating, or is this?
I found the whole episode annoying af.
So...which is it?
people emoting over an election why I'd rather have illegal sex with a prostitute.
Sky screaming and pussy suits are a little over emotional. We agree. :)

that be a hung jury in any other state but 1.....

48 states require all 12 jurors to convict and find guilty.

I had no idea that 2 states changed their laws and allow convictions with just 10 of the 12 jurors

that be a hung jury in any other state but 1.....

48 states require all 12 jurors to convict and find guilty.

I had no idea that 2 states changed their laws and allow convictions with just 10 of the 12 jurors

No surprise. There is so much you don't know, but I can tell, you're a quick study ;)

-Geaux

What makes him a pedophile?
A convicted pedophile.
He had sex or messed with a pre-pubescent female?

According to articles he was charged with rape of a 9-10 year old boy when he was 14.

It's obvious this shit stain has some issues.
I'll say considering a little time invested and he could have found a willing participant.

He needs serious prison time....and it's sorta disturbing anyone is trying to defend him

What makes him a pedophile?
A convicted pedophile.
He had sex or messed with a pre-pubescent female?

According to articles he was charged with rape of a 9-10 year old boy when he was 14.

It's obvious this shit stain has some issues.
I'll say considering a little time invested and he could have found a willing participant.

He needs serious prison time....and it's sorta disturbing anyone is trying to defend him
By law someone has to.

Forum List

Back