Pedo Mans Up and Does the Right Thing

Because one of my most favorite singers took his life, I will never encourage the act of suicide.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the teacher was still here, what their sentence have been?

teacher = left wing democrat

It's a good start, but if all the child raping shitlibs off themselves there will be no one left to steal the elections. We'll be a 1-party system.

It's sounding better by the second....

groomer hawaii.jpg

Good choice by him. It’s the only way to guarantee he will not reoffend. Would had been better if he cam to that conclusion before sexually assaulting young boys, hopefully other can learn from that mistake

• Banned
keep in mind we arent 100 yrs away from this being a normal thing even for marriage,,
I think the left is pimping pedo and other toxic ideas to erode our institutions, including morality. If things continue on the current trajectory, then, in my opinion, we will be transformed into a Godless Stalinist state in 50 years. Then all these wacky theories and their proponents will be irrelevant and the only morality that will exist is what the soulless state imposes. Will they allow pedo in the future under such a post-republic, totalitarian government? I don't know. Though I suspect that the ruling party members at that time will be more than willing to engage in the spoils of absolute control.

I think the left is pimping pedo and other toxic ideas to erode our institutions, including morality. If things continue on the current trajectory, then, in my opinion, we will be transformed into a Godless Stalinist state in 50 years. Then all these wacky theories and their proponents will be irrelevant and the only morality that will exist is what the soulless state imposes. Will they allow pedo in the future under such a post-republic, totalitarian government? I don't know. Though I suspect that the ruling party members at that time will be more than willing to engage in the spoils of absolute control.
theres a lot of truth in that,,

teacher = left wing democrat

It's a good start, but if all the child raping shitlibs off themselves there will be no one left to steal the elections. We'll be a 1-party system.

It's sounding better by the second....

View attachment 845065
The Catholic church and their defense of pedos has had far reaching implications.

It has seemed to embolden people.

Forum List

Back