Modern day Jews should attempt to convert Arab Muslims to their religion. That could solve issues.

This is a very valid point that is not often brought up. Traditional Judaism was a religion of proselytization.

And so there you go people talk about how to win people over…. let’s see modern day Jews invite Arab Muslims to become Jewish.

Uh I suppose but polling suggests most of Israel has no religion period.

This is a very valid point that is not often brought up. Traditional Judaism was a religion of proselytization.

And so there you go people talk about how to win people over…. let’s see modern day Jews invite Arab Muslims to become Jewish.

never happen when Islamic kids are taught from an early age that Jews drink the blood of Muslims, etc. The Koran is the only religious book I know of that targets two other religions and calls them out by name,
so there is that.

Or maybe if people stopped believing in fantasies, that would solve EVERYONE's problems....

Islamists will kill any who leave their religion.

I don't think you get it.

Palestinians are taught to hate Israel as soon as they are old enough to understand language.

I don't think you get it.

Palestinians are taught to hate Israel as soon as they are old enough to understand language.

That issue goes both ways. It’s the approach of a small percentage of conservative parents on both sides.

I know Palestinians. I worked with many of them. A few of them were members of a Jewish community center

That issue goes both ways. It’s the approach of a small percentage of conservative parents on both sides.

I know Palestinians. I worked with many of them. A few of them were members of a Jewish community center
Again anecdotal evidence and/or experience is not helpful in dealing with issues involving thousands of people. The fact is Hamas is a vicious group of Islamic extremists whose number one and maybe only goal in life is to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. And they are working with the Palestinian people to get them to believe that if the satanic Israel was destroyed their lives would be wonderful.

The issue has nothing whatsoever to do with Israel's religion. It has everything to do with hatred of Jews. Don't just read the copied excerpts. Take a minute or two and listen to the voices of Palestinian children in this video and you might understand better what Israel is up against.

Again anecdotal evidence and/or experience is not helpful in dealing with issues involving thousands of people. The fact is Hamas is a vicious group of Islamic extremists whose number one and maybe only goal in life is to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. And they are working with the Palestinian people to get them to believe that if the satanic Israel was destroyed their lives would be wonderful.

The issue has nothing whatsoever to do with Israel's religion. It has everything to do with hatred of Jews. Don't just read the copied excerpts. Take a minute or two and listen to the voices of Palestinian children in this video and you might understand better what Israel is up against.

Hatred is a worldwide problem.

Israeli settlers verbally abuse and spit at Christian nuns in Jerusalem​

Some former orthodox Jews who have left the faith have faced danger from orthodox Jews for doing so. Again, this is a worldwide problem that affects a small portion of Jews and Muslims.

Netflix did a documentary detailing the physical abuse Former Jews have faced for leaving their faith.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

C'mon now. :slap:

Get ahold of yourself.

That is a great new way to guarantee WW3 .

OP lives in a different universe if he seriously believes that his "idea" is even a remote possibility . and is not fraught with frightening dangers .

Or maybe if people stopped believing in fantasies, that would solve EVERYONE's problems....
We have plenty of people who do not believe or believe in lighter levels. We seem to have more problems smoothed over by high taxes.

Hatred is a worldwide problem.

Israeli settlers verbally abuse and spit at Christian nuns in Jerusalem​

Some former orthodox Jews who have left the faith have faced danger from orthodox Jews for doing so. Again, this is a worldwide problem that affects a small portion of Jews and Muslims.

Netflix did a documentary detailing the physical abuse Former Jews have faced for leaving their faith.

Well unfortunately you seem to want to pull isolated anecdotal incidents and unrelated issues into it and do not want to deal with the actual situation Israel is facing. And that no doubt feels right to you. But have a wonderful day.

Forum List

Back