• Bonham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Obviously many will disagree with my opinion but I feel the GOAT when it comes to drummers are Neil Peart and John Bonham. If you HAD to pick one for the best ever which would you pick? If you think there's a better drummer, who is it and discuss why. Thanks!

For me this is soooooooo hard to choose between the 2. If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick one I would have to go with Peart.

Watch the vid below of Neil Peart's live drum solo. It'll blow your mind.

Obviously many will disagree with my opinion but I feel the GOAT when it comes to drummers are Neil Peart and John Bonham. If you HAD to pick one for the best ever which would you pick? If you think there's a better drummer, who is it and discuss why. Thanks!

For me this is soooooooo hard to choose between the 2. If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick one I would have to go with Peart.

Watch the vid below of Neil Peart's live drum solo. It'll blow your mind.

Peart was probably technically superior - but that was not what was needed in Led Zeppelin.
Both great.

In many great rock bands the drummer seemed more an adjunct to the lead singer or lead guitarist. Not so with Zep and Rush.

Forum List

Back