Peace is their Enemy..

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
If there is anything that is consistent with Right-Wing Likud Governments is their ability to consistently boldly lie to the world in their quest to destroy Palestinians.

However, the world is onto their lies and the UN will soon continue to de-legitimize Israel by designating the Mount and the Mosque Noble Sanctuary a World/Palestinian Heritage Site...

Netanyahu is slowly destroying Israel's credibility to laughter!

Netanyahu causes uproar by linking Palestinians to Holocaust
JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked uproar in Israel on Wednesday for suggesting that a World War II-era Palestinian leader convinced the Nazis to adopt their Final Solution to exterminate European Jews.

Related Stories
  1. Israeli leader calls for calm amid spiraling attacks Associated Press
  2. Netanyahu says will use 'all means' to end Palestinian violence AFP
  3. Israel's Netanyahu says 'knife terror will not defeat us' AFP
  4. Netanyahu 'firmly' condemns knife attack by Jew AFP
  5. U.S. 'excessive force' comment touches nerve in Israel Reuters
  6. Florida keeps things hot all year long. Visit Florida Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
Holocaust experts slammed Netanyahu's comments as historically inaccurate and serving the interests of Holocaust deniers by lessening the responsibility of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Critics also said the statement amounts to incitement against modern-day Palestinians in the midst of a wave of violent unrest and Israeli-Palestinian tensions.

Speaking to a group of Jewish leaders Tuesday, Netanyahu tried to use a historical anecdote to illustrate his point that Palestinian incitement surrounding Jerusalem's most sensitive holy site goes back decades

Last edited:
If there is anything that is consistent with Right-Wing Likud Governments is their ability to consistently boldly lie to the world in their quest to destroy Palestinians.

However, the world is onto their lies and the UN will soon continue to de-legitimize Israel by designating the Mount and the Mosque Noble Sanctuary a World/Palestinian Heritage Site...

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked uproar in Israel on Wednesday for suggesting that a World War II-era Palestinian leader convinced the Nazis to adopt their Final Solution to exterminate European Jews.

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
Holocaust experts slammed Netanyahu's comments as historically inaccurate and serving the interests of Holocaust deniers by lessening the responsibility of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Critics also said the statement amounts to incitement against modern-day Palestinians in the midst of a wave of violent unrest and Israeli-Palestinian tensions.

Speaking to a group of Jewish leaders Tuesday, Netanyahu tried to use a historical anecdote to illustrate his point that Palestinian incitement surrounding Jerusalem's most sensitive holy site goes back decades

what a dick

That Country is going down.

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

Strangely enough I heard that same thing 30 years ago from a German student who read it in a Wehrmacht file

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Not by itself, and don't cry when you go down even harder. You are hanging on by the skin of your teeth as it is

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

Strangely enough I heard that same thing 30 years ago from a German student who read it in a Wehrmacht file
Didn't you study it at SS meetings Zieg Heil?

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Not by itself, and don't cry when you go down even harder. You are hanging on by the skin of your teeth as it is

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Are you threstening me? If so, why? And by what means?

The West can't countenance the immortality of supporting Israel much longer. USA is the only country where the media dares to be biased to you.

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

Didn't you study it at SS meetings Zieg Heil?

if you had any brains at all you would know that such meetings are banned in Europe, just as holocaust denial is. And you cant get a lawyer to represent you as they will face prison as well.

But it was common knowledge until the islamonazi's started to change the history books

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

The West can't countenance the immortality of supporting Israel much longer. USA is the only country where the media dares to be biased to you.

Well considering that the media in the UK is heavily biased against the Jews and has been warned repeatedly about reporting in a racist manner shows that you are LYING again.

No threat at all just cold hard facts that you need to be looking at. The US is in debt because of mismanagement and fraud on high. keep poking the Jews and you will see your only lifeline taken away and being told you don't want us, so you don't want our help either. How much does Obama have to pay out every year now on the loans he has taken out to pay for his open door policy, the last I heard it was $17trillion. Now imagine having to pay taxes on everything you buy at a rate of 20% from fuel to food just to balance the books, if you keep poking that is what you can expect. Then you will see the unemployment lines growing longer and longer as more and more people are laid off. Guess who you will have to go begging to when you are facing poverty and starvation, and don't be upset when they turn round and say didn't you post all those hate filled rants on USMB so go away. That will be fair wont it as after all you don't want them protecting your financial interests do you, you want them all dead.

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Well considering that the media in the UK is heavily biased against the Jews and has been warned repeatedly about reporting in a racist manner shows that you are LYING again.

No threat at all just cold hard facts that you need to be looking at. The US is in debt because of mismanagement and fraud on high. keep poking the Jews and you will see your only lifeline taken away and being told you don't want us, so you don't want our help either. How much does Obama have to pay out every year now on the loans he has taken out to pay for his open door policy, the last I heard it was $17trillion. Now imagine having to pay taxes on everything you buy at a rate of 20% from fuel to food just to balance the books, if you keep poking that is what you can expect. Then you will see the unemployment lines growing longer and longer as more and more people are laid off. Guess who you will have to go begging to when you are facing poverty and starvation, and don't be upset when they turn round and say didn't you post all those hate filled rants on USMB so go away. That will be fair wont it as after all you don't want them protecting your financial interests do you, you want them all dead.

So which particular Jews will loan me money? There's a lot in your post there. Why are "jews" our lifline?

And though I believe the media in the UK is slanted towards Palestine, I don't think they dare to be "heavily biased"

I really can't see how israel is in any way helping the West or why we should have any ties.

Are you saying that Jews in Western countries will "go down" too if israel does? I doubt it.

It's just a very unclear post.

if you had any brains at all you would know that such meetings are banned in Europe, just as holocaust denial is. And you cant get a lawyer to represent you as they will face prison as well.

But it was common knowledge until the islamonazi's started to change the history books
The little "thought cop" wants to control how people think?

How German of you.

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

what a dick

So which particular Jews will loan me money? There's a lot in your post there. Why are "jews" our lifline?

And though I believe the media in the UK is slanted towards Palestine, I don't think they dare to be "heavily biased"

I really can't see how israel is in any way helping the West or why we should have any ties.

Are you saying that Jews in Western countries will "go down" too if israel does? I doubt it.

The Jews are the worlds bankers and they control the flow of capital in and out. Go to your local bank and you will see that the Jewish merchant bankers control its funds. Just recently congress had to call on the merchant bankers to bail out the US again when it ran out of money to pay wages and they had to get an emergency loan from the bankers. Now Obama has blocked any further emergency loans and is prepared to see federal and state workers face foreclosure and starvation because he is losing face by dragging the US further and further into debt.

The media is heavily anti Jew and has been caught out in blatant lies to incite religious and racial intolerances. That is why so many were taken to court in recent years

Get it right you ignore what Israel is doing for the west because you know without it the US would now be on a par with Greece

No I said that the US will go down if you keep poking the Jews, and the rest of the world will still be afloat. We learnt from the 2006 fiasco and keep America at arms reach so we will not get burnt again by American greed

The little "thought cop" wants to control how people think?

How German of you.

If you look it is the Americans that invented thought crime when you LYNCHED blacks for "thinking" or walking funny

what a dick

what a dick

The Jews are the worlds bankers and they control the flow of capital in and out. Go to your local bank and you will see that the Jewish merchant bankers control its funds.
There will be a big sign claiming that?
Just recently congress had to call on the merchant bankers to bail out the US again when it ran out of money to pay wages and they had to get an emergency loan from the bankers. Now Obama has blocked any further emergency loans and is prepared to see federal and state workers face foreclosure and starvation because he is losing face by dragging the US further and further into debt.

The media is heavily anti Jew and has been caught out in blatant lies to incite religious and racial intolerances. That is why so many were taken to court in recent years
the media is anti jew whaaaa?
Get it right you ignore what Israel is doing for the west because you know without it the US would now be on a par with Greece
maybe we have to start looking after our own countries so we aren't dependent on debt?
No I said that the US will go down if you keep poking the Jews, and the rest of the world will still be afloat. We learnt from the 2006 fiasco and keep America at arms reach so we will not get burnt again by American greed

But the jewish banks are in America and Britain:lmao:

The Jews are the worlds bankers and they control the flow of capital in and out. Go to your local bank and you will see that the Jewish merchant bankers control its funds.
Just recently congress had to call on the merchant bankers to bail out the US again when it ran out of money to pay wages and they had to get an emergency loan from the bankers. Now Obama has blocked any further emergency loans and is prepared to see federal and state workers face foreclosure and starvation because he is losing face by dragging the US further and further into debt.

maybe we have to start looking after our own countries so we aren't dependent on debt?

No but if you ask who is their Merchant banker ( the company that underwrites their ATM's and loans ) they will give you the company name.

No the Jewish bankers are all over the world, starting with the IMF and the World Bank. The very people that give out the credit ratings of countries. The same organisations that can kill off a nation that does not do as it is told. The arab Oil nations don't need these organisations as they have oil money to spare. The US doesn't and the only way to stay afloat is to increase taxes, and your president has found this out to his dismay. So he borrows more from the world bank to cover up his inability to balance the books.

And how will you do that when you have no work for your people, which means no taxes for the government to spend. Who will you get to buy your goods if you stop their goods from being sold. Like a lot of other nations you put all your eggs in one basket and now you cant afford to diversify

You can nationalise the banks if you want, but this does not mean to can nationalise the bankers. And forcing them to work or penalising them for not wanting to work makes you just like the NAZIS

The Gre post: 12616812 said:

No but if you ask who is their Merchant banker ( the company that underwrites their ATM's and loans ) they will give you the company name.

No the Jewish bankers are all over the world, starting with the IMF and the World Bank. The very people that give out the credit ratings of countries. The same organisations that can kill off a nation that does not do as it is told. The arab Oil nations don't need these organisations as they have oil money to spare. The US doesn't and the only way to stay afloat is to increase taxes, and your president has found this out to his dismay. So he borrows more from the world bank to cover up his inability to balance the books.

And how will you do that when you have no work for your people, which means no taxes for the government to spend. Who will you get to buy your goods if you stop their goods from being sold. Like a lot of other nations you put all your eggs in one basket and now you cant afford to diversify

You can nationalise the banks if you want, but this does not mean to can nationalise the bankers. And forcing them to work or penalising them for not wanting to work makes you just like the NAZIS
Very interesting.

Please explain more.

The Gre post: 12616812 said:

Very interesting.

Please explain more.

What is there to explain the bankers can destroy a nation or make it. That is what the Germans did in the 1930's and the bankers destroyed them. They caused a run on the Mark and forced German inflation through the roof starving many Germans in the process. They caused the invasion of Iraq back in 1990 because Hussien tried to sell oil in Euro's that would have meant the banks did not get their cut. Now they have bankrupted Greece because they lived the high life on borrowed money and refused to pay it back.

The world has been onto the Jews since Isaac.

"onto the jews"

anti-semites never die... they just crawl back into their holes for a while and show their ugly faces every couple of generations.

Now they just change their terms of reference in the hope they will get away with RACIST ABUSE for a little while longer. Time for an overhaul of race laws that make it an offence to use a valid term out of context so it becomes a racist term

Forum List

Back