"Peace" in reach: Gaza Terror Tunnel Led to Israeli Town

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country, you dumb ass.

Pakistan is #2.

India is #3.

You can't even comprehend the table on the link.

Indonesia has less Muslim percentage of the total population of Indonesia.

88.1% of Indonesia's citizens are Muslim.

playing with semantics, Sweaty_Caroline Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country

Yes, I know that my stinky Jos Stick, but that was not what I was talking about. You know that full well. I was talking about the percentage of Muslims in Indonesia. You and your friends are certainly missing a few brain cells this morning. Probably sniffing too much of that incense.

Yes, I know that my stinky Jos Stick, but that was not what I was talking about. You know that full well. I was talking about the percentage of Muslims in Indonesia. You and your friends are certainly missing a few brain cells this morning. Probably sniffing too much of that incense.

nice deflection dumbass, but I started this discussion by saying that Indonesia had the largest Muslim population of any country.

and I was right.

nice deflection dumbass, but I started this discussion by saying that Indonesia had the largest Muslim population of any country.

and I was right.

You said in 153
the largest Muslim country is Indonesia, and they are not full of burqas and child brides.

and I replied in 157
Indonesia does not have the largest Muslim population of all the countries.

In other words there are countries with a higher population of Muslims than Indonesia who are full of burqas and child brides.

and I replied in 157

In other words there are countries with a higher population of Muslims than Indonesia who are full of burqas and child brides.

Indonesia has the most Muslims of any country on Earth, which means they have the largest Muslim population of all countries.

you are a filthy liar.

and I replied in 157

Indonesia has the most Muslims of any country on Earth, which means they have the largest Muslim population of all countries.

you are a filthy liar.

That was not the point I was making. Read my post above (180). Stop trying to twist what I quoted from Wiki and the meaning of my post.

Don't shoot the messenger, simply read the koran and then turn on your TV and watch some news. Most muslims countries do all that and honor killings as well. Please get a clue.

stop lying.

the largest Muslim country is Indonesia, and they are not full of burqas and child brides.

now go read the Talmud and all the disgusting things they say about Goys.

You posted no link to wiki in this post you liar

and I was right.

You said in 153

and I replied in 157

No link to a wiki source here either, are you a practising jew, or just a practising Liar?

and I was right.

You said in 153

and I replied in 157

No link to a wiki source here either, are you a practising jew, or just a practising Liar?

I got the information from your very own link in your post number 166. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/318236-peace-in-reach-gaza-terror-tunnel-led-to-israeli-town-5.html#post7988093

:evil:
stop lying.

now go read the Talmud and all the disgusting things they say about Goys.

You posted no link to wiki in this post you liar

The challenge for Caroline: Tell us how many Muslims are in Indonesia and what country has more Muslims then Indonesia?

the link showing the Muslim populations of all nations was already posted, and I quoted it.

:)

That was not the point I was making. Read my post above (180). Stop trying to twist what I quoted from Wiki and the meaning of my post.

Stop trying to twist what I quoted from Wiki and the meaning of my post.
You quoted nothing from wiki, Sweaty_caroline

The nation with the largest Muslim population, is Indonesia.

That makes them the largest Muslim nation on Earth.

Hoffstra wins again!!!

The nation with the largest Muslim population, is Indonesia.

That makes them the largest Muslim nation on Earth.

Hoffstra wins again!!!

But they make up only 88% of Indonesia. Damn, keep up will you. :cuckoo:

There are other countries with a larger majority percentage wise of the population of muslims.

Last edited:

There are other countries with a larger majority percentage wise of the population of muslims.

holy crap, you are one stupid Judeo-Fascist.

stop moving the goalposts.

Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation on Earth, with the largest Muslim population of any Muslim nation.

deal with the facts, dumbass.

The largest Muslim country is Indonesia, home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims
Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So, Yousef Mohammed, why not give us the lowdown at how nice the Sunnis are to the Shiites, Ahamadis and Christians in Indonesia? Surely you don't think every is honky dory there. Maybe it is not like the other Muslim countries with all the suicide and car bombings, but can you honestly say that the others are actually not persecuted by many Sunnis there?

yes, it does.

Indonesia is #1 and Pakistan #2.

you are one dumb piece of shit.

guess what #3 is???

India. :)

I said Indonesia does not have the largest Muslim population of all the countries. Indonesia has 88.1% of its total population that is Muslim.
Don't mind Miss Hoffstra. She is taking a class in how to throw out vulgarities toward people (as you can see Hofstra University on Long Island is closed today for the Columbus Day weekend so Miss Hofstra will be busy throwing out her vulgarities). Meanwhile, speaking of India, on another forum there was a Muslim woman from a southern state in India, now living in the U.S., who said that she wanted the 850 million Hindus eradicated so that the Muslims (about 150 million) could take over India. Shows you the mind set of those who are allowed into this country. By the way, this woman could teach Miss Hoffstra quite a vew vulgarities in Hindi or Urdu.

holy crap, you are one stupid Judeo-Fascist.

stop moving the goalposts.

Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation on Earth, with the largest Muslim population of any Muslim nation.

deal with the facts, dumbass.
But, Miss Dumbass, can you tell us why there are Sunnis in Indonesia who wants to do not only the Christians in but also the Shiites and Ahmadis, as well as destroying their houses of worship. I am sure a dumbass like you must be aware of what is happening. As an aside, Miss Hoffstra is having the time of her life when her college, Hofstra University on Long Island, is closed for a holiday. This way she can practice the vulgarities she learns in one of her classes all day long on a forum. Isn't that right, Miss Dumbass? Wonder what her instructors who are Jewish would think of her.

Forum List

Back