"Peace" in reach: Gaza Terror Tunnel Led to Israeli Town

Another rabbi enslaver of women

Israeli living with 17 women arrested for enslavement, rape

Police launched undercover probe into Goel Ratzon in June 2009 after receiving complaint of abuse.

By*Yaniv KubovichPublished 11:58 14.01.10A Tel Aviv man who has been living with 17 women with whom he fathered 38 children was arrested on Monday on suspicion of enslavement, rape, extortion by threat and sexual assault of minors, among other charges, police said after a gag order was lifted on the case.

Israeli living with 17 women arrested for enslavement, rapeIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Is that what you are resorting to now Sherri. Your already low credibility has sunk below the ocean floor now. Do you spend 24/7 trying to dig up stuff from the net? Do you really think we will be won over to your views when you drag up this, and fake stories, Pallywood clips, blogs, articles from people with no credibility etc? Your views are so disgusting they would be comical if they weren't so outrageous.
I notice that you don't address the story she posted but instead resort to character attack.

Typical juden behavior........ :doubt:
What's to address? That this guy had 47 women and 300 kids held hostage in "The Terror Tunnel To An Israel Town'?

Another rabbi enslaver of women

Israeli living with 17 women arrested for enslavement, rape

Police launched undercover probe into Goel Ratzon in June 2009 after receiving complaint of abuse.

By*Yaniv KubovichPublished 11:58 14.01.10A Tel Aviv man who has been living with 17 women with whom he fathered 38 children was arrested on Monday on suspicion of enslavement, rape, extortion by threat and sexual assault of minors, among other charges, police said after a gag order was lifted on the case.

Israeli living with 17 women arrested for enslavement, rapeIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Is that what you are resorting to now Sherri. Your already low credibility has sunk below the ocean floor now. Do you spend 24/7 trying to dig up stuff from the net? Do you really think we will be won over to your views when you drag up this, and fake stories, Pallywood clips, blogs, articles from people with no credibility etc? Your views are so disgusting they would be comical if they weren't so outrageous.
I notice that you don't address the story she posted but instead resort to character attack.

Typical juden behavior........ :doubt:

What is there to dispute. It happened. Am I going to defend him? No. However the thread isn't about that man. Sherri has a curious habit of changing the subject when she realizes how wrong she is with her claims, so she tries to drag up something else. She takes the prize for taking threads off-topic.

This is the case I started out discussing, of the rabbi whose name has not even been publicly revealed.

Breslov Cult Offshoot’s Leader Convicted Of Sexually, Physically And Emotionally Abusing Women And Children, Rape, Sodomy, And Slavery

Earlier today an Israeli court found the head of a sadistic hasidic cult and his assistant guilty of rape, sodomy, slavery, and physically, sexually and emotionally abusing women and dozens of children – some of them his own children.

I guess it is possible it could be the same case, and it perhaps took 3 years to bring the man to trial.??????

Breslov Cult Offshoot?s Leader Convicted Of Sexually, Physically And Emotionally Abusing Women And Children, Rape, Sodomy, And Slavery - FailedMessiah.com

This is the case I started out discussing, of the rabbi whose name has not even been publicly revealed.

Breslov Cult Offshoot’s Leader Convicted Of Sexually, Physically And Emotionally Abusing Women And Children, Rape, Sodomy, And Slavery

Earlier today an Israeli court found the head of a sadistic hasidic cult and his assistant guilty of rape, sodomy, slavery, and physically, sexually and emotionally abusing women and dozens of children – some of them his own children.

I guess it is possible it could be the same case, and it perhaps took 3 years to bring the man to trial.??????

Breslov Cult Offshoot?s Leader Convicted Of Sexually, Physically And Emotionally Abusing Women And Children, Rape, Sodomy, And Slavery - FailedMessiah.com
Is this a scene from "All His Children"? What does this have to do with tunnels from Gaza? Get hold of what remaining sanity you have.

What has this got to do with a Gaza tunnel being discovered?​

More from the article:

D” used classic grooming behavior to attract female followers. But once those female followers were sufficiently indoctrinated, he became violent and abusive toward them.His cult “family” reportedly lived in apartments in both Jerusalem and Tiberias. He forced the children to beg and distribute cult propaganda, “using cruel measures to punish them according to his unexpected caprices, erasing their personality and distorting their thoughts,” Ynet*reported.Those cruel measures reportedly extreme violence, imprisonment, starvation, physical and emotional abuse, humiliation, serious sex offenses, and keeping the children away from their mothers. A male follower who lived with “D’s” “family” was also convicted on serious sex and violence charges, allegedly for acts against the women and children he committed on “D’s” orders.A search of the “family’s” homes found electric shock devices, ropes and rods – along with medical records from different hospitals across the country which detail many of the physical injuries the children suffered from “D’s” abuse.

Zionists throw out bogus claims about Muslims they never back up with facts.

And aren't you doing exactly the same thing in your sweeping generalization right there?

Or do you delude yourself that you get an exemption for being a 'person of conscience'? :eusa_whistle:

It started when a Zionist began demonizing Muslims.

What did that have to do with a tunnel or the thread moved here addressing Israels collective punishment in Gaza?

What did that have to do with a tunnel or the thread moved here addressing Israels collective punishment in Gaza?

No, it started with you derailing it into Cast Led operation. Get back to discussing tunnels.

Jordan is the country the Palestinians should return to. Lots of Jordanians consider themselves Palestinians, so those in Israel who don't want to be there should shift themselves to Jordan.

how about the Jews go back to Poland instead.

sounds fair, right?

Israel left Gaza in 2005. I have told you countless times. They left in order for there to be peace from Gaza and there has been war instead of peace. Really, the events are very simple. I am concerned to see how you find it difficult to grasp.

Israel still controls Gaza's air and water.

Jordan is the country the Palestinians should return to. Lots of Jordanians consider themselves Palestinians, so those in Israel who don't want to be there should shift themselves to Jordan.

sounds fair, right?

Why not start another thread about the similarities and differences of the two ideas? Instead of continuing to derail this one even further?

sounds fair, right?

No, the Jews do not have a history in Poland, yet they have a history in the land of Israel for 4,000 years, way before Mohammed (cbuh) was born.

Child brides, sheets over the women, stoning for getting raped, selling children, no education, 9/11... Don't have to be a bigot not to like Islam.

most Muslims don't do child brides, burqas, stoning rape victims, selling children, or no education, or terrorism.

your stereotypes are disgusting.

next you'll tell us all Jews suck baby penis during circumcision, are shyster accountants, and thing all Goys should be slaves to the Jews.

Israel left Gaza in 2005. I have told you countless times. They left in order for there to be peace from Gaza and there has been war instead of peace. Really, the events are very simple. I am concerned to see how you find it difficult to grasp.

Israel still controls Gaza's air and water.

Considering Israel and Gaza are at war I would say that is entirely legal and reasonable. Read up on maritime law.

Don't shoot the messenger, simply read the koran and then turn on your TV and watch some news. Most muslims countries do all that and honor killings as well. Please get a clue.

stop lying.

the largest Muslim country is Indonesia, and they are not full of burqas and child brides.

now go read the Talmud and all the disgusting things they say about Goys.

No, it started with you derailing it into Cast Led operation. Get back to discussing tunnels.

My thread was moved here too and it is about continuing Israeli collective punishment in Gaza and Cast Lead is part of that too.

Don't shoot the messenger, simply read the koran and then turn on your TV and watch some news. Most muslims countries do all that and honor killings as well. Please get a clue.

stop lying.

the largest Muslim country is Indonesia, and they are not full of burqas and child brides.

now go read the Talmud and all the disgusting things they say about Goys.

I read both----and you were never in the same room with a copy of the talmud and
MOST LIKELY never read the koran. The word "goy" means nation----the word
KHARAH described the koran----aka KHARAHAN

lots of the sluts in Indonesia dress in accordance with the JIHADO STINK ----in parts of the
cesspit IT IS REQUIRED

Forum List

Back