Payback: Several NFL Stadiums Less Than Half Full

Last nights game had a sold out stadium. Packers and Lions.

the cities are going to be too embarrased to not show up for monday night football when the entire country is watching them.stank louis is about the only city in the NFL where the fans wont show up on monday night football because they take pride in displaying to the country that their city will support them hense why they no longer have an NFL team anymore and never will again.:biggrin:

plus you got to remember that is a rivalry that goes back too many decades to remember with those two cities. now if it was say detriot and cleveland or someone like that where they are crappy and no rivalry,it would be a much different story i think it is safe to say.lol

take the Rams/niners game last year in santa clara for example. the stadium in santa clara is ALWAYS half empty all the time,has been ever since they moved there,the fans in SF wont go out there and see them and the santa clara residents dont care. However that game was on a monday night football game as well last year and even though BOTH teams were horrible and had been for so many years,,they STILL packed them in that night because of that long storied california rivalry being renewed.:),the SF fans i would say, obviously ventured out of the city that night to see what they had been waiting to be renewed the last 22 years.they were anxous as hell to have the calfifornia rivalry restored as well.:):thup: same thing with the Lions/packers.

Last edited:
Last nights game had a sold out stadium. Packers and Lions.
Thats a poor example though cause i also noticed that not only is it a monday night game but more importantly,it was in GREEN BAY. the packers are owned by the city so they will always pack them in there.

Now if a bengals/browns monday night game had the place packed,THEN i would say you have a good point but thats not the case.:D

Forum List

Back