Payback: Several NFL Stadiums Less Than Half Full

Not just the NFL, most blacks

erica-walker2.jpg

Average player makes more in one game than most it’s fans will make in 20 years. People don’t need their crap.

Several NFL Stadiums Half Full or Worse

American workers need a raise!

In 1970 an average CEO made 30 times their workers salary, today they make 330 times their workers salary.

Why don't you make issue of something that really matters instead of parroting the child's whose diaper is full?

Average player makes more in one game than most it’s fans will make in 20 years. People don’t need their crap.

well two of those stadiums the niners and chargers are not a bit surprised.I said thats exactly what would happen last year if the chargers left for LA the fact there are no charger fans in LA the majority of san diego fans that were polled have remained true to their word.that they would not go up there and cheer them on.kudos to them.:thup: as for the Niners?

That stupid moron owner of the Niners Jeff York has found out nobody in santa clara cares about them there and the fans inside the city of SF,are not going out there to support them either.The NFL owners are destroying the league with all these relocations.

as far as the dolphins? i had heard that for years they were not drawing well,that started years ago.They got too spoiled over the years with Griese and then Marino always in the playoffs all the time so they expect to be great all the time now and since they are not,nobody is showing up anymore.

Cleveland doesnt surprise me either.think about it,they have been the joke of the league for decades now.Loyalty only goes so far.

Not the ones we watched.

you must have watched the ones like green bay,seattle,oakland,kansas city,denver and new york where they are still supported well and other places also . the ones like cleveland,carson,santa clara,and miami as he posted,they are all drawing horrible.

more and more fans are getting wise and doing this.:up: the only places i dont see eventually joining them sometime down the road sometime in the future is new york where they have always packed them in because of being such a large city and green bay since it is privately owned by the community.

American workers need a raise!

In 1970 an average CEO made 30 times their workers salary, today they make 330 times their workers salary.

Why don't you make issue of something that really matters instead of parroting the child's whose diaper is full?
Until a CEO comes out and tells me how to live my life or disrespects the nation that allowed him to become wealthy, I salute everyone who works at becoming wealthy.

Why do you care what a CEO makes? Obama and the Clintons are making half a million for a 45 minute speech to Wall Streeters.

Good, I haven't watched a game all season. #whywekneel

good for you.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Other than the Rams/Niners game and their home opener I have watched only those two games not counting the chiefs/raiders game that i had no choice to watch since it was on next to the dodgers/cubs playoff game at the restaraunt me and a buddy of mine went down to to watch that baseball game.

other than when the Rams face the niners again,thats all the football watching for me this year.

Here is the REAL reason for it. the players taking a knee for the national anthem are a minor part of it.

Too many bad teams, awful quarterback play making NFL games hard to watch

oh and this writer of course naturally wont come out and say that the other main reason stadiums are half empty and viewship is at an all time low is because of shady brady,bill belicheat and the cheatriots tainting a great sport creating the biggest scandal ever in sports history WORSE than the black sox scandal and the corrupt NFL and roger goddell having their head up robert krafts ass.

Here is the REAL reason for it. the players taking a knee for the national anthem are a minor part of it.

oh and this writer of course naturally wont come out and say that the other main reason stadiums are half empty and viewship is at an all time low is because of shady brady,bill belicheat and the cheatriots tainting a great sport creating the biggest scandal ever in sports history WORSE than the black sox scandal and the corrupt NFL and roger goddell having their head up robert krafts ass.
Cut them some slack. The last 10 years the NFL has worked very hard to destroy itself. It’s pretty much dead now, it just doesn’t know it yet.

Rozelle is rolling over in his grave.

Cut them some slack. The last 10 years the NFL has worked very hard to destroy itself. It’s pretty much dead now, it just doesn’t know it yet.

ten years ago was about the time spygate emerged.:biggrin:

outside of NE and other than bandwagon fans across america that have embraced them ONLY because they win all the time,the objective people not in denial on this who are not patriot fans,you go around and bring up the patriots,you immediately hear them say comments like-oh you mean the deflatetriots,those cheaters? i hear it all the time.:biggrin:

I laugh over the morons who cant accept facts that shady brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever let along the greatest quarterback ever.:haha:

they ignore facts that he plays in a day and age where the QB plays with a skirt on,and the game is all for offense where defenders are not even allowed to touch the receivers anymore,and the fact that shady Brady would not have lasted ONE SEASON back in the 70's and 80's when the REAL quarterbacks with the most superbowl rings tied at four Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw,got thrown around like rag dolls and players were actually allowed to play defense. the brady ass kissers ignore those pesky little facts.:biggrin:

Here is proof Brady is a total wimp and would not last one season back in the 70's and 80's in the eras where Montana and Bradshaw played where they got thrown around like a rag doll and you were actually allowed to play defense and could MUG recievers.:biggrin:

In the opening game of the 2008 season, Brady suffered a severe knee injury when he was hit by a Chiefs defender as he dropped back to pass. The following winter, a rule was passed forbidding pass rushers from hitting quarterbacks at or below the knee. It was immediately dubbed the Brady Rule.

7839.jpg

since the NFL has their head up the asses of the cheatriots and caters to them,they changed this rule because wimp ass brady is such a wimp ass pussy he could not take a mere helmet to the knee.:lmao::haha:

You know how many much more brutal hits that Bradshaw and Montana endured back in their day and age? :lmao: Back then,it would have been UNHEARD of to change the rule just because a QB got hurt the entire season from a hit the knee but because it happened to BRADY,the QB they worship and you just know HE complained about it as well:rolleyes:

The NFL and Roger goodel having their head up robert krafts ass,went ahead of course and made the rule change to make robert kraft and brady happy.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Damn you are not kidding.Goodel is hands on easily the worst NFL commissioner in the game,worse than all previous ones COMBINED.

I mentioned how bandwagon fans across the country only like them cause they win,that is so true,before brady when they were so horrible for so many years,it was UNHEARD of for people around the country to be a patriots fan.now cause they are constant winners,everyone loves them.fucking bandwagon fans.:rolleyes:

other than when the Rams left LA,i was ALWAYS a Rams fan,when they were horrible in LA,i did not care, i tuned in each week and NEVER missed a game when they were on national tv and i had the chance to watch them.:rolleyes:

I know some people who were always pat fans back when Grogan played in the 80's.Now those are TRUE patriot fans.the patriots back then before kraft took over ownership,they were a class act back then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back