Pawn Stars BullShit!!!!

a dozen Moxen?

good lord

each one is worth over $200. What idiot sold them to a pawn shop?
Lol, each Mox is now worth over $2000, the Alphas going for nearly $3000 Card Kingdom - Magic: the Gathering, MTG, Magic Cards, Singles, EDH, Decks and Supplies

Black Lotus: $20,000 Card Kingdom - Magic: the Gathering, MTG, Magic Cards, Singles, EDH, Decks and Supplies

Parents of kids often dont have any idea what these cards are worth. The kids lose interest back in the 90s and the cards got put in the attic, then mom calls kid, "What do you want me to do with all your old stuff?" "Oh, just sell it Mom."

If Mom was too lazy to do a garage sale, maybe she took it to the pawn shop instead.

Point is, Pawn shops dont know the actual value of everything they have and sometimes miss a good price, huge.

a dozen Moxen?

good lord

Lol, each Mox is now worth over $2000, the Alphas going for nearly $3000 Card Kingdom - Magic: the Gathering, MTG, Magic Cards, Singles, EDH, Decks and Supplies

Black Lotus: $20,000 Card Kingdom - Magic: the Gathering, MTG, Magic Cards, Singles, EDH, Decks and Supplies

Parents of kids often dont have any idea what these cards are worth. The kids lose interest back in the 90s and the cards got put in the attic, then mom calls kid, "What do you want me to do with all your old stuff?" "Oh, just sell it Mom."

If Mom was too lazy to do a garage sale, maybe she took it to the pawn shop instead.

Point is, Pawn shops dont know the actual value of everything they have and sometimes miss a good price, huge.
Yeah! That's why Pawn Stars keeps calling in the experts!

I wonder how much the so called experts get payed. They ain't doing it for free.

a dozen Moxen?

good lord

Yeah! That's why Pawn Stars keeps calling in the experts!

I wonder how much the so called experts get payed. They ain't doing it for free.

Pawn Stars is not a typical pawn shop, obviously.

It is so ironic that "reality" TV is so often fake and staged.

Forum List

Back