Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

Let me re-phrase. You justify every shady thing she has said or done mainly by contrasting her to other politicians and it always comes down to the 2ng grade schoolgirl mantra of "But Sally did it too!" If she is so different why can't the majority of comparisons be positive?

Let me give you another shot at proving my point. Two weeks prior to being announced as the VP Can she was in church listening to a sermon given by the President of Jews for Jesus. Within this speech he stated the reason Israel suffers terrorist attacks is because it is God's way of punishing Jews for rejecting Christ. She had no problem with that obviously deeply ignorant and hateful judgment. How do you justify her support of anti-Semitism?

As for your request, I think a comparison is an excellent idea but for a legitimate comparison we need to first look at time in office. So let's compare her actions to all other governors. But I don't want to be biased or stack the deck by saying this comparison can only be done with contemporaries so I will gladly open the window of comparison for every single Governor that has served in the entire history of the US. An honest comparison is to compare her to all other governors who announced they were quitting less than two years into their four year commitment. Can you show how she performed in comparison with those governors?

I am very glad you are taking up this challenge. You do need to provide a link about her church though and the Jewish comment. I have seen NOTHING on that issue. From your post you state it was a Jew who was speaking for Jews for Jesus. I know of that group as I have heard them speak. How is it, that a sitting governor who is at a church listening to a GUEST speaker state something like this supposed to react to it or stop it. That is obviously his opinion, not hers. Please provide the link.

As for the comparison, if you can find any governor that has accomplished what she did in 2 1/2 years it will be miraculous, but I have given you the benefit of the doubt and you can compare the entire 4 or 8 year term of any governor and I will accept that as well . In other words they don't HAVE to list their accomplishments in 2 1/2 year period.

As far as listing the accomplishments of her 2 1/2 year term as Governor, I have done that over and over and over again on this thread. Now it's your turn, the ball is in your court, I have even given you the states that you don't need to check. You have 45 to do, I know it's alot of homework, but then again you are the you who is challenging it.

You are the one who claimed she outperforms all other governors (even though she quit) so it is up to you to support that claim.

I figured you didn't know anything about the anti-Semitism because as you just demonstrated with the "It was not Palin who made the russia remark" claim you are not very informed about Palin.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE&rl=yes&hl=en&gl=CA&client=mv-google]YouTube - Anti Semitic pastors speak at Sarah Palin's church[/ame]

The Washington Monthly

If you actually knew anything about Palin you would know her history in both churches, her bizarre rapture predictions, and the relationships between her pastors and anti Semites. You would also know she supported bigotry against gays but I have a strong feeling you see that bigotry as a positive. How sad.

Would you care to provide some proof of the above paragraph. I honestly have never heard any of that information. Please provide your sourse of information and the links that go with it.

I am extremely dissapointed in you, I thought that you honestly were going to check the accomplishments of other governors to back up your claim that Palin is not the exception to the rule. I guess you are just not up to that challenge.

She is also closely asociated with ANTI American groups that hate America so much they want leave it.

She palled arround with sucessionists

Please provide the sourse of your information and the links that go with it.

Curve light accuses me of bringing up other politicians, well I am going to again. Curve Light you do know that Obama spent TWENTY YEARS in REVEREND WRIGHT'S CHURCH, he married Michelle and Barrach, baptized his girls, and he is quoted as stating, GD American and the Chickens have come home to roost the week after 9-11. He has made millions denigrating white people and America. Your President went to that church, Reverend Wright was not a GUEST SPEAKER at that church, he went there for TWENTY YEARS.

Did you know that Oprah went to that church and had to change because he was too RADICAL for her?

Now provide a link that does not come from someone else saying something but Palin herself implicating herself as being anti-semetic. Not a guest speaker who happened to be at her church one time.

Now, I am off to work, but I look forward to more links, my sound is out on the computer and I was unable to hear what was being said on the U Tube, if you can provide the written version I will read it.

I am very glad you are taking up this challenge. You do need to provide a link about her church though and the Jewish comment. I have seen NOTHING on that issue. From your post you state it was a Jew who was speaking for Jews for Jesus. I know of that group as I have heard them speak. How is it, that a sitting governor who is at a church listening to a GUEST speaker state something like this supposed to react to it or stop it. That is obviously his opinion, not hers. Please provide the link.

As for the comparison, if you can find any governor that has accomplished what she did in 2 1/2 years it will be miraculous, but I have given you the benefit of the doubt and you can compare the entire 4 or 8 year term of any governor and I will accept that as well . In other words they don't HAVE to list their accomplishments in 2 1/2 year period.

As far as listing the accomplishments of her 2 1/2 year term as Governor, I have done that over and over and over again on this thread. Now it's your turn, the ball is in your court, I have even given you the states that you don't need to check. You have 45 to do, I know it's alot of homework, but then again you are the you who is challenging it.

You are the one who claimed she outperforms all other governors (even though she quit) so it is up to you to support that claim.

I figured you didn't know anything about the anti-Semitism because as you just demonstrated with the "It was not Palin who made the russia remark" claim you are not very informed about Palin.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE&rl=yes&hl=en&gl=CA&client=mv-google]YouTube - Anti Semitic pastors speak at Sarah Palin's church[/ame]

The Washington Monthly

If you actually knew anything about Palin you would know her history in both churches, her bizarre rapture predictions, and the relationships between her pastors and anti Semites. You would also know she supported bigotry against gays but I have a strong feeling you see that bigotry as a positive. How sad.

Would you care to provide some proof of the above paragraph. I honestly have never heard any of that information. Please provide your sourse of information and the links that go with it.

I am extremely dissapointed in you, I thought that you honestly were going to check the accomplishments of other governors to back up your claim that Palin is not the exception to the rule. I guess you are just not up to that challenge.

Palin has known of different church practices and had sought out different religious experiences through retreats. Nothing that is unusual for a person that wish to explore the emotionl and spiritual concepts that Christianity provides. I would call it bizarre only because I am not a believer. Yet it is still a socially acceptable "bizzare"--a religious eccentricity.

However, I do not know how much credit there is to claims of her being associated with groups such as "Jews for Jesus" or any Alaskan successionists movements. I only heard rumors that I had (AO:--troubled) justifying during the campain of 2008.

Too judge for yourself, go to youtube and look under Palin's religion(or Palin religion) to see some odd religious experiences thyat Palin has had. Nothing really unusual, but enough to make all types of rumors from.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Now, I am off to work, but I look forward to more links, my sound is out on the computer and I was unable to hear what was being said on the U Tube, if you can provide the written version I will read it.

Google is a beautiful thing. You should try it sometime.

Palin spouse was member of states' rights party - John McCain News- msnbc.com

Daily Kos: Palin in Her Church's Pews When Jews for Jesus Founder Spoke - Two Weeks Ago

I agree with state's rights and so did the founders of our constitution.

On a closing note before I leave, Joe Liebermann, very pro Israel, because he is Jewish is a freind of Palins and talked to her and calmed her down before her debate with Biden in which she trounced Biden. I don't see Joe Liebermann being a freind to ANYONE who is anti-semetic.

Of course, that's in her book, which I am certain none of you will read, especially you Yankoff, because you don't read the links that you post. A reminder that book has been fact checked by 11 differents associated press journalists and they found squat to report.

Is that all ya got???? Yank off, Todd was a member of a group and a quest speaker at a church. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL See ya later, looking forward to more posts from MSNBC, the laughing stock of the new's networks.

Last edited:

Google is a beautiful thing. You should try it sometime.

Palin spouse was member of states' rights party - John McCain News- msnbc.com

Daily Kos: Palin in Her Church's Pews When Jews for Jesus Founder Spoke - Two Weeks Ago

I agree with state's rights and so did the founders of our constitution.

On a closing note before I leave, Joe Liebermann, very pro Israel, because he is Jewish is a freind of Palins and talked to her and calmed her down before her debate with Biden in which she trounced Biden. I don't see Joe Liebermann being a freind to ANYONE who is anti-semetic.

Of course, that's in her book, which I am certain none of you will read, especially you Yankoff, because you don't read the links that you post. A reminder that book has been fact checked by 11 differents associated press journalists and they found squat to report.

Jews can associate with people that are anti-semantic. That is called being "diplomatic". It is a social skill that authoritarian types have difficulty understanding.

Duhhhh---Why associate with some one that dislike you?

Come on Maple, I know you can answer that question, right?

She is also closely asociated with ANTI American groups that hate America so much they want leave it.

Curve light accuses me of bringing up other politicians, well I am going to again. Curve Light you do know that Obama spent TWENTY YEARS in REVEREND WRIGHT'S CHURCH, he married Michelle and Barrach, baptized his girls, and he is quoted as stating, GD American and the Chickens have come home to roost the week after 9-11. He has made millions denigrating white people and America. Your President went to that church, Reverend Wright was not a GUEST SPEAKER at that church, he went there for TWENTY YEARS.

Did you know that Oprah went to that church and had to change because he was too RADICAL for her?

Now provide a link that does not come from someone else saying something but Palin herself implicating herself as being anti-semetic. Not a guest speaker who happened to be at her church one time.

As suspected, you prove my point(s) again. The first of which is you simply keep referencing sell outs like obushama to excuse all the bullshit Palin has done. So what exactly about her is so different? She abandoned the Voters in Alaska to sell a book she didn't write.

Your ignorance is really admirable in its consistency. Your double whammy here is to reference obama's ex pastor to justify Palin but what's worse is you don't even know he is not the source of the 9/11 Foreign policy remarks. Wright was referencing a former US Ambassador's interview on Fox News. How is it possible there was no where near the reaction when a white guy says on FN said 9E was our foreign policy action coming back to bite us? In fact in that sermon Wright specifically credited Peck but did you know that? Obviously not. Hell, why should anyone expect you to be informed about those you criticize? You aren't even decently informed about those you support.

(don't ask me for a link until I see you retract your claim the "I can see russia" comment came only from SNL. I linked Palin saying it with her own mouth)

As suspected, you prove my point(s) again. The first of which is you simply keep referencing sell outs like obushama to excuse all the bullshit Palin has done. So what exactly about her is so different? She abandoned the Voters in Alaska to sell a book she didn't write.

Your ignorance is really admirable in its consistency. Your double whammy here is to reference obama's ex pastor to justify Palin but what's worse is you don't even know he is not the source of the 9/11 Foreign policy remarks. Wright was referencing a former US Ambassador's interview on Fox News. How is it possible there was no where near the reaction when a white guy says on FN said 9E was our foreign policy action coming back to bite us? In fact in that sermon Wright specifically credited Peck but did you know that? Obviously not. Hell, why should anyone expect you to be informed about those you criticize? You aren't even decently informed about those you support.

(don't ask me for a link until I see you retract your claim the "I can see russia" comment came only from SNL. I linked Palin saying it with her own mouth)

Your total and complete hypocrisy would be hillarious if it were not so evident.:lol: Your complete ignorance is evidenced by the fact that you have had to search long and hard only to find no evidence of any wrong doing by Palin herself. You are now pulling out your hair and grinding your teeth because you can't find the links that you would love to find to back up your claims about her. Your inability to recognize outstanding acheivement is just another example of your hypocrisy and ignorance combined.

Your ignorance again is demonstrated in your SNL quote and BTW- You can see Russia from some places in Alaska.:lol::lol:

This one's just for you.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Of course, it's probably just okaykadokay with you that Obama attended this man's church for the last 20 years, that's not a problem for you and The Reverend Wright is not a QUEST SPEAKER in his own church. lolololololo

Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11 - ABC News

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright has made a number of controversial statements.The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Rev. Wright married Obama and his wife Michelle, baptized their two daughters and is credited by Obama for the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope."

An ABC News review of dozens of Rev. Wright's sermons, offered for sale by the church, found repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

In addition to damning America, he told his congregation on the

Last edited:
Maple, in other words, is trapped by Maple's statements.

Yeah, Sarah said it all by her lonesome. Is it that hard for you to admit the truth?

Maple, in other words, is trapped by Maple's statements.

Yeah, Sarah said it all by her lonesome. Is it that hard for you to admit the truth?

Guess what Jake, before you idiots post don't ya think it would be smart to check and see if there is any truth to it. You can see Russia from Alaska, you guys are a bunch of idiots.

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - By Nina Shen Rastogi - Slate Magazine

In her Sept. 11 interview with ABC's Charlie Gibson, Sarah Palin had this to say about Russia: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." Is that true?

PRINT
DISCUSS
RSS
RECOMMEND...
SINGLE PAGE
Yahoo! Buzz FacebookMySpace Mixx Digg Reddit del.icio.us Furl Ma.gnolia SphereStumbleUponCLOSEYes. Russia and Alaska are divided by the Bering Strait, which is about 55 miles at its narrowest point. In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other. (To see the view of Big Diomede from Little Diomede, check out this webcam.) The Diomede Islands are often blanketed by persistent fog, which makes visibility difficult. On a clear day, though, a person standing at sea level can see a little less than three miles across the ocean. You can see farther if you go higher—at the highest altitude on Little Diomede (919 feet), you can see for about 37 miles. (Between mid-December and mid-June, when the water between the two islands freezes, an intrepid explorer can just walk from one to the other.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Maple, this is what she said.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you? // PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

So now you are agreeing that she said it. OK, that's a start. Good for you. I was beginning to wonder (1) if you could admit you were wrong and (2) that you were lying.

Confession is good for the soul. Now move along.

They have the same philosophy about debt, smaller more efficient government. This is a ticket that I would definitely support and IMO millions of others would too. You would have the men vote for Pawlenty and the women vote for Palin. This is the team that I could get behind. IMHO it would result in a landslide win for conservatives.

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL LIVE WITHIN ITS MEANS -- December 2, 2009

And the real boost, is that they both have executive office experience.

Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal. She's also a super Rapture fucking whackjob. You want someone like that with access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal? She needs to get the hell out of my Party and take the rest of the Christian Right and Neocon Wrong with her.....

Ignorance on display for all to see, " Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What kind of statement is that????????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm " She needs to get the hell out of my party and take the rest of the Christian right and Neocon wrong with her." What party is she talking about??????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You do know that conservatives make up the great MAJORITY of the Republican party? Conservatives have traditionally been the base of the Republican Party. You knew that, I am sure ya did, didn't you???

What is it about being a social conservative makes a person politically liberal? Care to explain that statement? I have never read anything quite that stupid. :cuckoo:

You do know that social conservatives tend to be predominately Christians and members of the Republican Party. You knew that, didn't ya?:lol::lol::lol:

The real point is the Palin is a Rapture whackjob. The Iranian president is a 12th iman whack job. Yep, we want them both in office at the same time. Maybe we can have a Jewish one-stater as Prime Minister of Israel who believes he is the re-incarnation of King David. How cute would all that be at the same time.

You are all into folly.

Maple, this is what she said.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you? // PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

So now you are agreeing that she said it. OK, that's a start. Good for you. I was beginning to wonder (1) if you could admit you were wrong and (2) that you were lying.

Confession is good for the soul. Now move along.

Again, that's edited tape you are seeing on Gibson, those questions were asked and then when she responded with an answer they were edited out to make her look stupid. That's been proven. Have you noticed that Gibson is no longer there??? Many believe that he got such a horrible review on that interview that he was fired.

She has stated in her book which has been FACT CHECKED by 11 different associated press journalists that our Air Force and the Russian's often play cat and mouse over that area as they are in such close proximity. Remember the movie, Top Gun, with Tom Cruise? That happens is our air space, the Russians often enter our space.

Oh, Maple, it is what she said. The fact check is this: she said it. Why can't you accept the truth?

Oh, Maple, it is what she said. The fact check is this: she said it. Why can't you accept the truth?

I know that she said it, but you did not watch that live, her 9 hour taped interviews with Curick and Gibson were edited, the main stream media is totally and completely biased against conservatives. Open your eyes and you will see it clearly. Remember Rathergate, google it, it's in your face, it's reality, and it clearly exists. That's why I do not watch ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or the really flagrant MSNBC which actually means Mostly slop news broadcasting company.:lol::lol::lol: I will say that I like MSNBC for their reporting on child molestors and people behind bars. They seem to do a fairly good job with those reports but anything related to politics is absurd, because they spin it beyond all belief. I must not be the only who thinks that way, because Fox news has trounced ABC, NBC,CBS,CNN, MSNBC combined in their ratings. That means that the combined ratings of these networks do not equal Fox's ratings.

I blame the inexperienced manager of her campaign. It's all in the book for you to read, it's been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists. They found nothing to report of any significance because if they could have it would have been all over the news 24/7 for months to come.

One thing for sure, she has learned and learned the hard way. She will no longer give sit down interviews with the liberal news media, unless it is written in the contract that her interviews will NOT be edited. They will be shown in their entirety. They will most likely have to go to where she is to get them, under a contract with quidelines that it will be a live interview, 15 minutes only with 2 cameras.

She has wised up, you guys have lost your punching bag, you will have to find another.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
All those words to admit "she said it"?

Maple could have admitted it from the beginning and saved us all the hassle.

And who cares about the various media interps, including Fox News. Unimportant in this discussion.

Thank you for finally having to admit that Palin said it.

The real point is the Palin is a Rapture whackjob.

Therein lies the inexplicable appeal of Palin to the right. They don't wear it out in the open as much nowadays, not like 20 years ago when Pat Robertson could win presidential primaries, but it's still there on the dark underbelly of modern conservatism,

fundamentalist Christian zealotry.

Forum List

Back