Paul Ryan, the real GENIUS in D.C rips Obama Care.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
And---- you libs thought Obama was smart.:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V8l5HGNBB0]YouTube - Rep Paul Ryan - R-WI at Feb 2010 health care summit on CSPAN-3[/ame]

he's the real "genius"?

in whose estimation?

I'm not sure "genius" needs to be applied to anyone in this debate, but Ryan seemed informed, his points were well illustrated, his cost numbers seem to add up and he addressed points that should be at the central core of the debate.

Ignoring what he says is what the Democrat party has apparently decided to do.

I don't think the voting public will share this ignorance.

Ryan was well reheard but missed the point of the summit but repeating campaigning points. Rookie mistake.

Ryan was well reheard but missed the point of the summit but repeating campaigning points. Rookie mistake.

And what is the point??? Coverage for all at the expense of bankrupting the country??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I've yet to see the entire session or verify Rep. Ryan's facts; but if they are what he says they are, and judging by the look on Obama's face, I applaud the effort he's put into this meeting.

I've yet to see the entire session or verify Rep. Ryan's facts; but if they are what he says they are, and judging by the look on Obama's face, I applaud the effort he's put into this meeting.

I think the look on Obama's face is quite telling, all through -out the meeting he was challenged on the numbers. He even contradicted his own CBO numbers. He does not know what is in this bill, because he delegated the writing of it to Pelosi and Reid, the two biggest screw-ups in the congress and senate.

He is stupid enough to press forward with it, when 61% of Americans want him to trash the plan and start over. This poll was taken BEFORE the summit- it's only going to get worse now.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform

Earlier this month, just after the president called for a bipartisan summit meeting to get his health care reform plan back on track, 61% of voters said Congress should scrap that plan and start all over again.

Last edited:

And what is the point??? Coverage for all at the expense of bankrupting the country??:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The health bill is self funding. That it will drive us into further debt is a republican talking point. All the cons had their talking points down pat, including, every one of them said "start over".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews#35611616

Skip to 6 minutes into this tape. The repubs sound like parrots.

Last edited:

The health bill is self funding. That it will drive us into further debt is a republican talking point. All the cons had their talking points down pat, including, every one of them said "start over".

Hardball with Chris Matthews

Skip to 6 minutes into this tape. The repubs sound like parrots.

I went to the afore listed website; listened to the whole thing. There was no discussion, just three Democrats bashing the Republican party. OK, so what if there was a lot of repartition. Sometimes you have to do that when you're trying to get through to a bunch of friggin' morons! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back