Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception'

Paul Ryan: Rape Is Just Another 'Method Of Conception' - YouTube
I think he should be forced to have a he life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?
And he passes the buck saying "Remember the president makes policy, however." But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After allhe is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

Even the conservatives should be afraid of him. This guy is a nutcase.

What the fuck do you care Australian newbie? This is our country not yours.

The title of this thread is misleading. It intentionally gives the impression that Ryan is validating rape and he is not.

I know. Why aren't the mods stopping this.

I'm really getting tired of lying thread titles by the libs.

I can do Clinton raped Broderick.

I can do Axelrod got sucked off by Jarrett.

I can do a lot of thread titles. But I won't. What's going on here?

The thread title is an exact quote that was given to the video not by me. On another forum I belong to, we are required to put the author's thread title on the title line. I think it's a good idea and then people can agree or disagree with it as far as the content and accuracy goes.

Ryan did say that the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life. And since he and some other republicans think life begins at conception, it necessarily follows that it doesn't matter if the pregnancy was due to rape or not. It should still be illegal. Take it up with Youtube or whoever authored the title!

How do I feel about Tiller?

I wish I'd been with him in his last dying moments to ask him how much he loved cremating full term babies.

How he loved selling all of the little footprints in his gift shop.

Yeah, I'd really have like to be with Tiller before he took his last breath.

Ask yourself a simple question and be truly honest when you do it. If you believed that, what you would refer to as a non-viable tissue mass, were an unborn child. Not a fetus but a baby that just happened not to be born yet. If you believed that would you still believe that it should be put to death because it was conceived under terrible circumstances.

Where did I say I believe any fetus "should be put to death"? I don't feel the need to make any such decision on behalf of a woman who's been raped.

Crap, I thought I might have found one person to have an honest discussion with but I guess you're just another gomer who spouts platitudes but when asked to think can't back up his position. Why do you come to a site specifically designed to discuss issues if you don't want to actually discuss anything. Nevermind your answer to that would probably be as ridiculous as your last one.

The title of this thread is misleading. It intentionally gives the impression that Ryan is validating rape and he is not.

The thread title is an exact quote that was given to the video not by me. On another forum I belong to, we are required to put the author's thread title on the title line. I think it's a good idea and then people can agree or disagree with it as far as the content and accuracy goes.

Ryan did say that the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life. And since he and some other republicans think life begins at conception, it necessarily follows that it doesn't matter if the pregnancy was due to rape or not. It should still be illegal. Take it up with Youtube or whoever authored the title!

Sweet lord man. Then I can put up a thread title called courseofhistory drills little boys up the ass.

I won't. It's wrong. It's horrid. You are now putting up a thread title that is a complete lie. And I knew you guys would go low this round, but I really didn't think you'd go this low.

But I can best you.

Last edited:

I think he should be forced to have a sex change operation and see what he thinks then!:mad:

"The method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." Huh?!!....what about it changing the life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?

And he passes the buck saying "Remember the president makes policy, however."

But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After all, he is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

I know who you are.

Oh my goodness. I finally patterned you. I know you.

Gentlemen heads up. Noomi's a guy.

:lmao:

Sweet lord man. Then I can put up a thread title called courseofhistory drills little boys up the ass.

I won't. It's wrong. It's horrid. You are now putting up a thread title that is a complete lie. And I knew you guys would go low this round, but I really didn't think you'd go this low.

But I can best you.

First, it's not a lie and 2nd I am not the author as you would be if you put up one of your ridiculuous examples of a title. As I said, take it up with the author of the OP.

I think he should be forced to have a he life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?
And he passes the buck saying "Remember the president makes policy, however." But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After allhe is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

This is a pack that I know very well. I thought they'd given it up but I guess they haven't.

Well known in the past.

I think he should be forced to have a sex change operation and see what he thinks then!:mad:

"The method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." Huh?!!....what about it changing the life of the woman? What if the woman doesn't want a child conceived in rape or she medically shouldn't have children?

But what's to say that YOU, Paul Ryan won't affect Romney's policy? After all, he is wishy washy and often goes where his advisers or his political party leads him. He did that in MA. Couldn't get anything done so he caved to the dems.

I know who you are.

Fuck man, no way! How the hell did you reach that conclusion lol?

Us Aussies know that you Yanks don't give a hoot about our elections, but we are always interested in yours. Because your choice of POTUS has the potential to affect US, too. Not that you would know that. Guess its an American thing, not realising that the person you elect has an effect on most of the world...

Why on earth should it horrify me that Ryan wants to protect innocent children?

Because he purposefully denies the legitimacy of a rape victim's decision to terminate or continue her own pregnancy. He would strip her of the autonomy to make her own choices.

Akin had the courtesy of deluding himself into believing such a scenario can never happen to justify his position. Ryan has no such excuse. I find that rather more sinister.

And how does being the victim of an atrocity justify committing one yourself?

I know who you are.

Fuck man, no way! How the hell did you reach that conclusion lol?

Being a canuck I normally and yes even on the net take everyone at face value. But I hunt and so my natural instincts kick into gear.

All of a sudden despite being distracted by a serious kick ass garden this year your crew seemed altogether so familiar.

If you guys are who I think you are I must say you never have stopped ceasing to impress me.

Us Aussies know that you Yanks don't give a hoot about our elections, but we are always interested in yours. Because your choice of POTUS has the potential to affect US, too. Not that you would know that. Guess its an American thing, not realising that the person you elect has an effect on most of the world...

I'm a Canadian American. Dual citizenship. I am in here daily. You bet this election counts. But I declare myself.

Declare yourselves. Let them know that you care like I do that this election counts like no other.

Now most of you are on the liberal side of life and I'm a conservative Canadian who really did help change the course of life up here.

But declare yourself. It's the only way all of us are going to try to figure out how we go.

Because he purposefully denies the legitimacy of a rape victim's decision to terminate or continue her own pregnancy. He would strip her of the autonomy to make her own choices.

Akin had the courtesy of deluding himself into believing such a scenario can never happen to justify his position. Ryan has no such excuse. I find that rather more sinister.

Who the fuck are you to think a woman should be forced to carry that baby to term? Who the fuck are you to take a woman's choice away? You talk a lot of shit about the government staying out of people's lives and people being allowed to make their own decisions for someone who wants to control the body of every woman in the country.

Who the fuck are you to think a woman should be forced to carry that baby to term? Who the fuck are you to take a woman's choice away? You talk a lot of shit about the government staying out of people's lives and people being allowed to make their own decisions for someone who wants to control the body of every woman in the country.
Who the fuck are you to murder a child..

See I can do it too............

Who the fuck are you to murder a child..

See I can do it too............

"Murdering" that "child" is legal, Constitutionally protected, and nobody's business but a woman and her doctor.

Pipe, put it in there and smoke it, conservative.

Lying about what? The various pieces of Ryan-Akin legislation are publicly available. There's no daylight between their legislative/policy prescriptions, they just have different ways of justifying their idiocy.

That Akin and Ryan have the same position when it comes to rape and conception. Please try to keep up with the conversation instead of ignoring it.

Their policy positions on abortion in the case of rape are identical (as are their contrived "forcible rape" definitions).

The fact that Ryan arrives at the same position as Akin (whose reasoning has become embarrassingly clear) should horrify you. But I suppose you're in the 15% of the population that also arrives at that position.

Unfortunately, those contrived definitions are necessary because of the fact that rape has been expanded to include having consensual sex while drunk. Some states have gotten so fed up with the idiocy that they have dropped the word rape altogether, and simply have created multiple types of sexual assault. All of this explains why the FBI crime report says that there were 85,000 rapes last year, and the CDC says there were 1.5 million. You should stick to cutting and pasting from documents, whenever you try to think you end up looking dumber than a doorpost.

Ryan personally believes that children should not be punished for their parents actions, and you think he is wrong. Got it.

Noomi did not take the time to find out what Ryan actually said, why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back