Paul Ryan predicts Trump will not be 2024 Republican nominee

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Paul Ryan, the great American who has sacrificed so much for his country and one of the worst "advisors" who may have prevented a deal with Schumer for a fully funded wall on your southern border, makes an unexpected prediction (yeah right).

As an aside, anyone old enough to see the cult classic Heavy Metal cartoon movie? Tell me that Paul Ryan doesn't resemble Hanover Fiste. They share a similar personality too. Pictures attached
PaulRyan.jpeg
paulryan.jpeg
pr3.jpeg

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., said he does not expect former President Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2024.

Ryan, the 2012 GOP vice presidential candidate, made the comments during a discussion with Teneo, a global company that advises CEOs, for the company's "Insight Series." Ryan is the vice chairman of Teneo.

"I think Trump’s un-electability will be palpable by then," Ryan said. "We all know he will lose, or let me put it this way: we all know he’s much more likely to lose the White House than anybody else running for president on our side of the aisle. So why would we want to go with that?"

Last edited:
Paul Ryan, the great American who has sacrificed so much for his country and one of the worst "advisors" who may have prevented a deal with Schumer for a fully funded wall on your southern border, makes an unexpected prediction (yeah right).

As an aside, anyone old enough to see the cult classic Heavy Metal cartoon movie? Tell me that Paul Ryan doesn't resemble Hanover Fiste. Pictures attachedView attachment 710404View attachment 710406View attachment 710407

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., said he does not expect former President Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2024.

Ryan, the 2012 GOP vice presidential candidate, made the comments during a discussion with Teneo, a global company that advises CEOs, for the company's "Insight Series." Ryan is the vice chairman of Teneo.

"I think Trump’s un-electability will be palpable by then," Ryan said. "We all know he will lose, or let me put it this way: we all know he’s much more likely to lose the White House than anybody else running for president on our side of the aisle. So why would we want to go with that?"
Ryan is a has been. No one listens to him.

I can look at Trump and the 2024 election in two ways. Both win-wins.

1. Trump loses in the primaries, say to Desantis. Assuming Trump accepts the defeat gracefully and campaigns for Ron that is a solid win.

2. Trump wins the nomination and the dems and MSM go absolutely insane because they have no one to put up against Trump.

As an aside, anyone old enough to see the cult classic Heavy Metal cartoon movie? Tell me that Paul Ryan doesn't resemble Hanover Fiste. Pictures attachedView attachment 710404View attachment 710406View attachment 710407

I expect, Ryan is correct. Trump has entirely too much baggage and known faults, even if he survives the messes he is in, there is no way he can come out clean enough to be viable.

I expect, Ryan is correct. Trump has entirely too much baggage and known faults, even if he survives the messes he is in, there is no way he can come out clean enough to be viable.
I don't think Trump is up to bring an authoritarian. Which is what he would have to be if he got reelected.

DeSantis, on the other hand, has the right stuff. :p

If TRUMP runs he'll win the nomination easily. If TRUMP decides not to run he''ll still be the biggest determining factor in who does wins the nomination.

LMAO you people ran Hillary and Biden :auiqs.jpg:
Hillary ran Hillary, as she rented the DNC. She, being such a flawed candidate from the beginning, is what enabled Trump to run Trump. The Republicans did not seem to really want Trump in the beginning, another flawed candidate of low character, to match Hillary, but the bar was very low that year for standard-bearers. Biden was a shoe-in, as running as a moderate of experience against Trump, whether he was or not.

Did you know that Ryan tried to steal the railroad workers fully funded and solvent retirement fund, spend THEIR money on stupid government crap and dump all the workers into Social Security?
I didnt know that

Compared to Hillary and Joe? Not even a contest. :talk2hand:

Well, Hillary's not going to run, so she's a non-factor.

But I wasn't asking to compare Trump to anyone.

I don't see Trump getting the nomination. I just don't.

And I'm an independent who leans to the right and who voted for Trump twice...

Forum List

Back