Paul Ryan - Not even a good liar.

'They found 716B in savings in the Medicare program.'

See, cockbreath, all organizations look at ways to find savings on their expenses in future years.

Indeed! And that's just what happened with Medicare. They reduced the rate of future growth.

Of course, being a fucking moron you assumed that this meant "raiding the piggy bank".

Hint: There's no piggy bank for Medicare.

Sorry there...I forgot we are dickweed literalist mode.

Obama is taking out the medicare budget to pay for Obamacare.

716 billion they didn't need. Kinda makes you wander how many trillions we could save.

Did they take that Medicare money and do something else with it, or not?

LOL

They found 716B in savings in the Medicare program.

But they took that 716B OUT OF MEDICARE funding, didn't they?

In fact, they raided it, just like Ryan pointed out.

You have failed again.

LOL

You'll never see any of them openly admit what is going on. It is all weasel words. In fact, I've said for a long that time that while the Jackass is a good mascot for the dems....a weasel would be better.

I just feel bad insulting weasels. After all, there are some things even they won't do.

Last edited:

See, cockbreath, all organizations look at ways to find savings on their expenses in future years.

Indeed! And that's just what happened with Medicare. They reduced the rate of future growth.

Of course, being a fucking moron you assumed that this meant "raiding the piggy bank".

The $716 billion of funding Obama took from Medicare was not Medicare's appropriation?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bfd38d14.jpg

Thanks for posting it, it proves my point..

Use your skills and point out where there was a promise in that caption.

Go ahead, try and find it.. :lol:

He was talking about the role of government and his belief. I do not see anything along the lines of "when I am president.....".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for posting it, it proves my point..

Use your skills and point out where there was a promise in that caption.

Go ahead, try and find it.. :lol:

He was talking about the role of government and his belief. I do not see anything along the lines of "when I am president.....".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He wasn't talking to those Janesville workers about how his government was going to give them assistance to 'retool and make this transition' so that they could be open for another 100 years?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my considerable ass off!!

Sorry there...I forgot we are dickweed literalist mode.

Obama is taking out the medicare budget to pay for Obamacare.

716 billion they didn't need. Kinda makes you wander how many trillions we could save.

So your complaint is that Obama didn't find enough savings in Medicare? That's the opposite of Ryan's complaint.

The $716 billion of funding Obama took from Medicare was not Medicare's appropriation?

No, it wasn't. let me give you a little hint about how government works: Money is appropriated one year at a time. There is no future appropriation for Medicare. There is only an estimated figure based on current law vs. an estimated figure based on proposed changes.

He wasn't talking to those Janesville workers about how his government was going to give them assistance to 'retool and make this transition' so that they could be open for another 100 years?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my considerable ass off!!

Here kid:

Try and stay focused on the question:

"Use your skills and point out where there was a promise in that caption.

Go ahead, try and find it.
. :lol:"

Let me know when you find it. :lol:

But aside from that, it was out of his hands, Obama had no control over GM executive decisions - EVER.

I am sure you will try to make a witty reply, with toddler level "LOLOLOLOLOL" at the end of it, don't worry it really helps make you look like a fool to everyone here on this forum even your own kind ignore you. :lol:

Ryan tells the truth and the left is posting hundreds of "un-uhs".

This is so funny to read. You guys are coming apart at the seams.

No, it wasn't. let me give you a little hint about how government works: Money is appropriated one year at a time. There is no future appropriation for Medicare. There is only an estimated figure based on current law vs. an estimated figure based on proposed changes.

I of course was not talking about the actual annual budget appropriation, of course.

That $716 billion was planned Medicare funding, and Obama raided it to pay for Obamacare.

Just like Ryan stated.

I of course was not talking about the actual annual budget appropriation, of course.

That $716 billion was planned Medicare funding, and Obama raided it to pay for Obamacare.

Just like Ryan stated.

There is no "planned Medicare funding". All Obama did was bend the cost curve on future Medicare expenses by finding 716B in savings - something that Republicans once thought was a great idea

And the cuts do not affect Medicare recipients directly, but rather reduce payments to hospitals, health insurance plans and other service providers.

And when those cuts are implemented, the services to the medicare patients will suffer....so those cuts will directly affect the users of medicare.

What makes you think saving 719B from Medicare will make patient care services suffer?

You didnt actually just write that, did you?
I mean, no one can be that stupid. Do you think they'll save the money by cutting out free lollipops at doctors' visits?

Just like Ryan stated.

There is no "planned Medicare funding". All Obama did was bend the cost curve on future Medicare expenses by finding 716B in savings - something that Republicans once thought was a great idea

Wrong again. He did more than that. He could have made Medicare more efficient and not have touched their funding. But he took that 'savings' and plowed it into Obamacare.

See, it is REAL MONEY, and he raided it from Medicare.

Among a litany of lies, last night, Mr. Rand made the following statement:

"He created a bipartisan debt commission. They came back with an urgent report. He thanked them, sent them on their way, and then did exactly nothing."

Pure poppycock. There was no recommendations to support or oppose. And why was that? Because the commission voted against the recommendations - at the behest of....Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan isn't even a decent liar. Between claims such as this and a decade of rubberstamping the Bush agenda, any claim he makes about fiscal responsibility should be mocked.

I've heard questionable statements made by politicians of both parties for years. But lying these days is beyond anything I thought I would ever see.

I wonder if it's partly due to the new 'normal' that the right has fostered on the Internet and talk radio where any statement or false rumor gets repeated (and sometimes reported) as if it's fact. I don't know, but campaigns run by political parties have usually tried to stay within acceptable parameters when it came to claims, even when it came to advertising. But the Romney campaign's embrace of the supposed ending of work requirements by President Obama in Romney's welfare-to-work ad has pretty much ended that practice.

What it signifies to me is the incredible weakness of their arguments. After all, if their arguments had more merit, would they really feel so much pressure to lie? And how can they help but not know that their not playing straight with the American people?

All I can say at this point is the following. If you go to a store, and the salesman lies to you about an expensive product he's trying to sell you, and you KNOW he's lying to you, you're a fool if you buy the product with the expectation that the company will live up to the sales agreement.

Only a fool would vote for someone who makes a mockery out of their own campaign.

Last edited:
In S&P's own words:

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act. Key macroeconomic assumptions in the base case scenario include trend real GDP growth of 3% and consumer price inflation near 2% annually over the decade.

Just like Ryan stated.

Wrong again. He did more than that. He could have made Medicare more efficient and not have touched their funding.

Made it more efficient and not touched the funding?

LOL! why?

Wrong again. He did more than that. He could have made Medicare more efficient and not have touched their funding.

Made it more efficient and not touched the funding?

LOL! why?

Because..... It is underfunded.

Moron.

Forum List

Back