Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

No out rage, a politician should not listen to the dictates of the church. Maybe you are outraged that he doesn't.

You keep saying that a pol shouldnt be dictated to by the church. Ryan was dictated too and he folded.

where is your outrage? :eusa_whistle: Why do you give Ryan a pass for the very thing you despise?

I'm more concerned with how obama is fucking this country up to care one way or the other about a politician not listening to the dictates of a church. Maybe your rage should also start there.

As its Boehner and Ryan that have the purse strings and the real power, you should be more concerned with how they're fucking up this country.

You keep saying that a pol shouldnt be dictated to by the church. Ryan was dictated too and he folded.

where is your outrage? :eusa_whistle: Why do you give Ryan a pass for the very thing you despise?

I'm more concerned with how obama is fucking this country up to care one way or the other about a politician not listening to the dictates of a church. Maybe your rage should also start there.

As its Boehner and Ryan that have the purse strings and the real power, you should be more concerned with how they're fucking up this country.

Who had the purse strings from 2007 until 2011

1994 - 2006: generally the pubs.

2007 to 2010: the dems.

2011 and 2012: split governance.

No party has governed well in almost 20 years.

Oh, stalker and squawker littledeb? You aren't a Pub, so you have nothing of import to impart, little one.

YO vidi

I gave a silent whistle and my little stalker and squawker appeared. :lol:

littledeb, you question has been answered and dismissed.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

No out rage, a politician should not listen to the dictates of the church. Maybe you are outraged that he doesn't.

Is that why you asked if a politician should or shouldnt listen to the church for the last 5 pages?

Is that why you asked if a politician should or shouldnt listen to the church for the last 5 pages?

I have asked because no one has answered the fake outrage is about Ryan lying but the video was about the church bitch because Ryan did not listen to it's dictates. If you are concerned about a lying politician I suggest you start with obama.

The little stalker and squawker is the one showing fauxrage, because his hero got caught out.

We are concerned in this OP about Ryan being an hypocrite. It's not about the Catholic Church's right to distance itself from an erring son, or about Obama lying.

It is about lyin' Ryan and you, my little hypocrite, being what you are a, a lying hypocrite.

I have asked because no one has answered the fake outrage is about Ryan lying but the video was about the church bitch because Ryan did not listen to it's dictates. If you are concerned about a lying politician I suggest you start with obama.

No you asked for the last 5 pages because you are concerned. You asked if a politician should be fold under church pressure.

Ryan Folded under church pressure.

Are you for or against politicians folding under pressure from the church? Cause Ryan did just that. Answer the question and stand for something

bigrebnc can't answer it honestly, because he believes (1) Ryan has the right to believe what he wants, (2) the Church sets doctrine, and (3) the Church has the right to sanction Ryan for pretending one can be a Randian and a good Catholic. Hint: can't do it.

Who has the purse strings now? Wheres the balanced budget? Wheres ANY budget?

Who had the purse strings when the economy went bad. A non answer is as good as saying the democrats.
I forget 2010 did we have a budget?

Who had the purse strings when the economy went bad. A non answer is as good as saying the democrats.
I forget 2010 did we have a budget?

Entire Senate Republican Caucus Commits To Filibustering Anything Prior To Budget, Tax Cuts

you lose again, partisan pete.

filibuster? That does not answer the question as I said a non answer is just as good as saying the democrats.

irrelevant dodge.

So it all depends on the party affiliation if you care if a political lies or not. and yes you gave a non answer.
And before you say it. The video was not about Ryan lying it was about him not listening to the dictates of the church.

As usual you display a total misunderstanding of the argument.

Nope You know obama lies but he's a democrat and you give him a pass.

Forum List

Back