Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

My stalker is spamming as well as trolling.

The issue is Ryan's dilemma: be a good libertarian or be a good Catholic.

My stalker has no answer for that.

(i am now whistling for my stalker to appear) :lol:
Your stalker? So when are you going to stop being like a troll and start some original threads?

My stalker and spammer is now deflecting from the fact that both Paul Ryan and his church have the right to believe and interact as they both wish independent of the government.

My stalker and troll should understand that Church and State are separate in this country.

I am now whistling for my stalker and troll to appear. :lol:

More trolling jake? Who said Ryan was trying to have it both ways? Why are there some that think it's OK for a religion to dictate to a politician? After all that was what the video was about.

Ryan said it when he tried to have it both ways.

And yes, if a politician says he is a follower of a certain church, then that church has the right and even the duty to point out when he is not following their teachings.

And NO that wasn't what the video was about. The fact that after 14 pages you still missed the entire point speaks volumes.

Well then you need to shut up about separation of church and state.

Wow, you still don't get it do you. The church is basically saying Leave us out of it. Don't use us to defend your policies.

But hey, keep on trolling

Ryan said it when he tried to have it both ways.

And yes, if a politician says he is a follower of a certain church, then that church has the right and even the duty to point out when he is not following their teachings.

And NO that wasn't what the video was about. The fact that after 14 pages you still missed the entire point speaks volumes.

Wow, you still don't get it do you. The church is basically saying Leave us out of it. Don't use us to defend your policies.

The church is basically saying Leave us out of it
When did they say that? talking about trolling this thread is a troll thread, created to get a rise out of Conservatives. Thanks for pointing that out.

Evidentally there is nothing a Repub politician can say or do that would cause BB to questions their actions. Nothing.

Is Paul Ryan your hero briebart?

The church is basically saying Leave us out of it
When did they say that? talking about trolling this thread is a troll thread, created to get a rise out of Conservatives. Thanks for pointing that out.

This thread points out the hypocrisy of Paul Ryan.

Listen up, my little stalker and squawker: quit whining. You guys got caught out.

Now I am whistling you up for a reply. :lol:

Where's the outrage from the USMB resident Randians!!! :mad: :lol:

No out rage, a politician should not listen to the dictates of the church. Maybe you are outraged that he doesn't.

So you condemn his actions then? :eusa_eh: You know he caved right? I hope he loses more Randian voters than Catholic votes he may save after this move of his :D

Last edited:

No out rage, a politician should not listen to the dictates of the church. Maybe you are outraged that he doesn't.

So you condemn his actions then? :eusa_eh: You know he caved right? I hope he loses more Randian voters than Catholic votes he may save after this move of his :D

I'm more concerned with how obama is fucking this country up to care one way or the other about how you think the church should dictate to a politician

You keep saying that a pol shouldnt be dictated to by the church. Ryan was dictated too and he folded.

where is your outrage? :eusa_whistle: Why do you give Ryan a pass for the very thing you despise?

You keep saying that a pol shouldnt be dictated to by the church. Ryan was dictated too and he folded.

where is your outrage? :eusa_whistle: Why do you give Ryan a pass for the very thing you despise?

I'm more concerned with how obama is fucking this country up to care one way or the other about a politician not listening to the dictates of a church. Maybe your rage should also start there.

Forum List

Back