Paul Ryan Exit

Would you seriously want that insane babbling fruitloop as Speaker?

Unlike Ryan or Boehner, Nancy Pelosi was actually able to pass legislation as Speaker

Can't wait for Pelosi to take the gavel in 2019
Of course she was! There are very FEW moderate dems left what Manchin and Heitkamp? that's it! The rest are all lock step towards the cliff of communism! She has kept a death grip on power which is WHY once again the dems will get destroyed in 2018 just like they did in 2016! You people don't seem to realize that the Bernie Sanders lovers are the future of the democrat party via leftist populism....

Actually, Pelosi was able to get the votes of Blue Dogs to pass key legislation
Something inept Republicans like Boehner and Ryan have been unable to do
All 2 of them as I said.

Can anyone point to ANY key pieces of legislation coming out of Ryan or Boehner?

They were just figureheads.....Pelosi got things done
Yeah she got millions of illegals set up in cali.

BREAKING: Paul Ryan Retiring After 2018 Midterm Elections (VIDEO)

WOO HOO! Now if we can just get McConnell gone and elect Nehlen in Ryan's place!

Oh and whiny mod NOTHING was cut and paste except the damn link so learn you job and your place! You were reported.

Again, since your idiocy on the thread that was shut simply isn't enough for you....

Ryan is not the Rino... YOU imbecile trumptards are.

and no, Donald and your merry band of lowlives are not bringing the GOP back to what it was.

the GOP was never the angry stupid people. it was the social and economic elites.

moron... you're such a dupe.

Apparently you know very little about politics. Paul Ryan is a Republican in name only or at least, a moderate Republican. He was on the "never Trump" train at the offset of the election, but came around once he realized how good of a President Trump was. He has helped President Trump out in the House, but I wouldn't turn my back on him.

I know this because he was also a representative for the state I live in. Hopefully when he retires, they'll choose someone from the Freedom Caucus to be Speaker of the House.

As well as get rid of that shithead McConnell in the Senate. He seriously needs to go away.

“Never Trump train” is way over capacity. More trains are needed. Many, many more!

"Best argument for the tax bill: Paul Ryan likely to retire next year if it passes." - Nasty Ann Coulter

WOO HOO! Now if we can just get McConnell gone and elect Nehlen in Ryan's place!

Oh and whiny mod NOTHING was cut and paste except the damn link so learn you job and your place! You were reported.

How do you define a “rino”? Vs a real republican?
RINO doesn't back what the people want. The people overwhelmingly voted for President Trump and what he was offering Ryan refuses to back that and push that agenda. RINO acts like a democrat,sounds like a democrat etc.

Again, since your idiocy on the thread that was shut simply isn't enough for you....

Ryan is not the Rino... YOU imbecile trumptards are.

and no, Donald and your merry band of lowlives are not bringing the GOP back to what it was.

the GOP was never the angry stupid people. it was the social and economic elites.

moron... you're such a dupe.

Apparently you know very little about politics. Paul Ryan is a Republican in name only or at least, a moderate Republican. He was on the "never Trump" train at the offset of the election, but came around once he realized how good of a President Trump was. He has helped President Trump out in the House, but I wouldn't turn my back on him.

I know this because he was also a representative for the state I live in. Hopefully when he retires, they'll choose someone from the Freedom Caucus to be Speaker of the House.

As well as get rid of that shithead McConnell in the Senate. He seriously needs to go away.

“Never Trump train” is way over capacity. More trains are needed. Many, many more!

They keep going off the rails, so why sacrifice more trains?

Unlike Ryan or Boehner, Nancy Pelosi was actually able to pass legislation as Speaker

Of course she was! There are very FEW moderate dems left what Manchin and Heitkamp? that's it! The rest are all lock step towards the cliff of communism! She has kept a death grip on power which is WHY once again the dems will get destroyed in 2018 just like they did in 2016! You people don't seem to realize that the Bernie Sanders lovers are the future of the democrat party via leftist populism....

Nancy was able to get democrats to march in lockstep...

not really that great an accomplishment.

That is what Speakers do
Something Republicans are incapable of

That's what shepherds do

th

Often, it is more like herding cats
Something Pelosi was able to do that Republicans can't

All 2 of them as I said.

Can anyone point to ANY key pieces of legislation coming out of Ryan or Boehner?

They were just figureheads.....Pelosi got things done
Yeah she got millions of illegals set up in cali.

Are you sure it is not billions?

I can barley contain my excitement, Christmas has come early. The fact is, Ryan, Corker, Flake, & others wouldn’t be leaving, that’s for sure. Trump is responsible for this and he is truly draining the swamp. They’re giving up.

That is what Speakers do

That's what shepherds do

th

Herding cats?

hardly

That is what Speakers do

That's what shepherds do

th

Herding cats?

hardly

Then why do Republicans have such a hard time?

Forum List

Back