Paul McCartney Being Insensitive To Psychotic Transgender Qu33rs.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks I would post this in one on the other hundreds of sub-forums but this is significant.

Generally speaking a post adolescent male and pre-menapausal female voice is an octave apart.

Last edited:
Is that the note you hit when your lover jams his dick balls deep in your ass?

JED and sparky the outro melody is in basically F up a major third up a perfect 5th then 9 and F an octave up. That is one reason it sounds so good. Real simple major scale that Pythagoras mapped out after the secret societies told him about it.

BULLDOG, Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and others on fake news MSNBC and fake news CNN feel there is no difference between males and females? Do you disagree with fake news all of a sudden?

BULLDOG, Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and others on fake news MSNBC and fake news CNN feel there is no difference between males and females? Do you disagree with fake news all of a sudden?

Stretching pretty far there, aren't you goober? Nobody said that as a blanket statement. Only an idiot RWNJ would think saying women are just as capable, and deserve equal opportunity as men is the same as saying there are no differences. Are you an idiot RWNJ?

JED and sparky the outro melody is in basically F up a major third up a perfect 5th then 9 and F an octave up. That is one reason it sounds so good. Real simple major scale that Pythagoras mapped out after the secret societies told him about it.

It's all just notes to me

Forum List

Back