Paul Manafort may not a sympathetic figure,

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
but he has been selectively prosecuted and persecuted by a biased, bad, man, a man who has mis-used the enormous power of the federal government to skewer an American citizen. Meanwhile, it is highly unlikely that Tony Podesta, the extremely well connected Democrat, who had a similar business and used similar business practices will ever be indicted. We are witnessing a two tiered justice system, one for well connected Democrats and another, far harsher system for every one else, especially those who have ever been connected with Donald Trump. This is not justice. I sincerely hope the jury finds Manafort not guilty, but most likely that will not happen given the fact that over 90 percent of federal jury trials end up in conviction. This case is has nothing to do with Trump, Russia or anything remotely connected but the left wing assholes in the press and on this board will make it so, or at least try to.

but he has been selectively prosecuted and persecuted by a biased, bad, man, a man who has mis-used the enormous power of the federal government to skewer an American citizen. Meanwhile, it is highly unlikely that Tony Podesta, the extremely well connected Democrat, who had a similar business and used similar business practices will ever be indicted. We are witnessing a two tiered justice system, one for well connected Democrats and another, far harsher system for every one else, especially those who have ever been connected with Donald Trump. This is not justice. I sincerely hope the jury finds Manafort not guilty, but most likely that will not happen given the fact that over 90 percent of federal jury trials end up in conviction. This case is has nothing to do with Trump, Russia or anything remotely connected but the left wing assholes in the press and on this board will make it so, or at least try to.

When the shooting starts those same entitled people who created the mess will hide... I just hope the mad masses root them out and deal with them rather than killing each other. But most libs are not that smart and have bought into the lies...

Its not going to end well I fear..

Selectively prosecuted? There are reams of documents showing what a crook he was.

Selectively prosecuted? There are reams of documents showing what a crook he was.
There is also a Rosenstine exoneration and decision to not to prosecute.. The only thing that changed was Manafort became Trumps Campaign manger.... Those charges were ABANDONED due to the inability to prove them... And now they tried anyway..

What are you going to do if they find him not guilty.. I know its a slim chance but what if?

So we are supposed to feel bad for manafort? Surely you jest. I agree it has nothing to do with trump but the evidence surely shows he was lying about his income. It's tiring to see mega wealthy people trying to cheat when they have it made. You support manager you support cheaters. It really comes down to that.

So we are supposed to feel bad for manafort? Surely you jest. I agree it has nothing to do with trump but the evidence surely shows he was lying about his income. It's tiring to see mega wealthy people trying to cheat when they have it made. You support manager you support cheaters. It really comes down to that.
So now your going to ignore Podesta and his corruption? That's right hes a democrat and they can do what they want.....

The dripping hypocrisy you folks exude is sickening..

There is also a Rosenstine exoneration and decision to not to prosecute.. The only thing that changed was Manafort became Trumps Campaign manger.... Those charges were ABANDONED due to the inability to prove them... And now they tried anyway..

What are you going to do if they find him not guilty.. I know its a slim chance but what if?
Nothing. Am I supposed to do something?

Just as there are and would be if they went after Podesta (or Hillary) with the same drive, determination and zeal.

And please don't tell me these people were investigated and nothing found! Lots was found, or delayed, or withheld, then quietly buried and forgotten.

Last edited:

Your head would explode... You would be totally unhinged...

I hope he is cleared... then how are you left wing people going to act?

Not ignoring anyone. Just pointing out the fact that slot of really wealthy folk feel the need to skirt paying taxes unlike real patriots who gladly pay them. You know, the average working class person. The ignorance in some of you is sickening.

Do you think if he is found guilty anybody is really going to be upset? That's laughable.

So now your going to ignore Podesta and his corruption? That's right hes a democrat and they can do what they want.....

The dripping hypocrisy you folks exude is sickening..
The dripping hypocrisy is that you can’t even bring yourself to admit that Manafort is a scum waffle.

If Podesta is that corrupt his time too shall come, but don’t pretend Manafort is some kind of victim.

He is a criminal who is going to prison

Just as there are and would be if they went after Podesta (or Hillary) with the same drive, determination and zeal.

And please don't tell me these people were investigated and nothing found! Lots is found, or delayed, or withheld, then quietly buried and forgotten.
You went after Clinton with the same drive, determination and zeal. You controlled Congress, the presidency and the DoJ. The fact that you couldn’t come up with indictments wasn’t for lack of trying.

New talking point, poor little Manafort, picked on by mean old Muller just because he did a little lieing cheating & stealing from us.

Why is it that the richer they are the more they want to cheat on taxes? Geez just pay and live the high life.

Your head would explode... You would be totally unhinged...

I hope he is cleared... then how are you left wing people going to act?
Nope. We might not have the perfect Justice system but it is better then most, I will abide by it.

By the same token, I will abide by the conclusions that come out of the Mueller investigation you guys keep trying to stop.

Don’t let your head explode on the way out :)

Forum List

Back