Paul Manafort is a Political Prisoner

Obama nominee Jackson even let Bernie Madoff out on bail. Why so harsh on Manafort unless she is as politically biased as the FBI is. Bitch.
Meet the Judge Presiding Over the Manafort and Gates Case

If that Bitch Manafort hadn't violated the law by trying to coach witnesses he would still be out on the kind of bail that rich people get.

But he fucked up- and like a loyal Trumpster- you of course got his back.

She said she struggled with her decision today.....bullshit...she is a swamp queen and does what she is told and paid to do....just like Stormy....hmmmmmmmmm

Ah the Trumpsters- anyone who makes any ruling against their Dear Leader- or one of his pals- become the corrupt enemy.......

Obama nominee Jackson even let Bernie Madoff out on bail. Why so harsh on Manafort unless she is as politically biased as the FBI is. Bitch.

LOL, not only is you syntax confusing (Manafort is not a she), but your example of Madoff is irrelevant. Once again you've proved to the readers you're not very bright.

I read your post and it seems like an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

Well that's you interpretation. And you are much like Bush '92, not very bright. Your conclusion is nothing more than spiteful.

However, thanks so much for sharing, I especially enjoyed your assessment, "a phrase or one sentence post", when there were two sentences.

Never read the 2nd, after the 1st appeared to be, wait for it, an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking

To be fair Manafort is an absolute moron for not listening to his attorney and making contact with witnesses. He basically dared the government to toss him in jail.
Like Trump, Manafort’s never had any scrutiny over his crimes before. He’s not used to people finding out.

Your irrational hatred of Trump isn't the thread topic dummy.

Yep- its the OP's irrational defense of anything slightly colored Trump that is the thread topic.

If that Bitch Manafort hadn't violated the law by trying to coach witnesses he would still be out on the kind of bail that rich people get.

Mueller's case against him was falling apart so this was the only way Mueller could keep him on ice....look at the injustice system Obama the Magic Kenyan left us with.....Thank God for Trump...Drain the swamp....

I do love how Dschrute's is loyally parroting the Trump message
There was no Collusion- and no that collusion was not a crime!
There was no collusion and even if there was its not a crime....

Last edited:
is it legally even possible for a friend of Donald Trump's to have committed a crime?

Isn't the prosecution of anyone Donald Trump even knows or has said anything complimentary about- clearly a political prosecution?

Mueller's case against him was falling apart so this was the only way Mueller could keep him on ice....look at the injustice system Obama the Magic Kenyan left us with.....Thank God for Trump...Drain the swamp....

Now you have Trump the Magical North Korean busy dishing out swamp deserts to all of his buddies- foreign and domestic.

Wh

Why was Paul Manafort working a known GRU Lt. Col?

Why did Paul Manafort maintain his realationship with that GRU Lt. Col. after becoming 45's Campaign Manager?

Why did Paul Manfort and a Lt. Col. in the GRU have contact with witnesses?

Paul Manafort is Traitor.

There was no 'Trump Collusion.' And even if there was, it isn't a crime. r.

I do love how Dschrute's is loyally parroting the Trump message
There was no Collusion- and no that collusion was not a crime!

Collusion isn't a crime. Research it yourself, if you don't believe me. That's why y'all have moved the goal posts and are now trying to get Trump on 'Obstruction.' If Collusion were a crime, Hitlery and Hussein would be in prison.

LOL, not only is you syntax confusing (Manafort is not a she), but your example of Madoff is irrelevant. Once again you've proved to the readers you're not very bright.

I read your post and it seems like an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

Well that's you interpretation. And you are much like Bush '92, not very bright. Your conclusion is nothing more than spiteful.

However, thanks so much for sharing, I especially enjoyed your assessment, "a phrase or one sentence post", when there were two sentences.

Never read the 2nd, after the 1st appeared to be, wait for it, an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking

Your spin won't turn.

BTW, if you knew the meaning of the word "Syntax", you would have known that the first phrase was substantive (and mockery).

Your spin won't turn.

BTW, if you knew the meaning of the word "Syntax", you would have known that the first phrase was substantive (and mockery).

I'm sorry I was distracted by Trump's huge wins recently, what?

Your spin won't turn.

I didn't notice, Trump's "huge wins"? It seems the Manafort being jailed and Cohen's increasing troubles are hardly wins. But those maybe minor issues now that the religious community has spoken out against the AG's inhuman treatment of families. When Trump loses the Social Conservatives he will lost the Red States.

Soon enough Republican Members of The Congress will find it necessary to toss Trump under the Bus so as to keep their jobs.

Your spin won't turn.

I didn't notice, Trump's "huge wins"?

Well then let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: you libs walk right into the buzz saw.

Forum List

Back