Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

1. Alaska and Russia

Palin’s comments would later be relentlessly mocked by Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live, as “I can see Russia from my house!”

”You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?” asked Couric.

“[O]ur next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of,” said Palin, trying to explain how her state’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy experience.

“As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state,” she added.

5 best Couric-Palin 2008 moments - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Oh, she said it alright, and so much more. Next time you need to be spoon fed on your talking points, don't come to me. Not here to teach you idiots about your own heros.
So she didn't say she could see Russia from her house and she didn't hunt from a helicopter. Thanks for confirming that you're telling lies.
I think her quote was something like this:

I live in Alaska, and the Putin drives bombers so we're the first to hear them, and you can see Russia from Alaska, and we have energy regulators, like me, and Obama's failed leadership puts out freedoms and liberty of the US there in question, and I love America.
Well that's why nothing like that happened while Palin was governor. She put the fear of God into Putin. :lol:

1. Alaska and Russia

Palin’s comments would later be relentlessly mocked by Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live, as “I can see Russia from my house!”

”You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?” asked Couric.

“[O]ur next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of,” said Palin, trying to explain how her state’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy experience.

“As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state,” she added.

Oh, she said it alright, and so much more. Next time you need to be spoon fed on your talking points, don't come to me. Not here to teach you idiots about your own heros.
So she didn't say she could see Russia from her house and she didn't hunt from a helicopter. Thanks for confirming that you're telling lies.

What do you suppose Couric meant by that question? I realize you are having delusions that Sarah Palin's fuckups were everyone else's fault but do you actually think that sit down went well for Palin?

This article was from Politico which is a right leaning mag. Do you people get that she had a rough time selling herself? That was because she is a phoney, she has no idea what she's talking about and she wasn't a good spokesperson for her boss, John McCain.

If you have more questions about Palin's view of the world, just read transcripts and listen to recordings of her own words. It's all there for you and the world to see.

And now Couric is hosting a show on YAHOO! :lmao:

Well it looks like the Steve McGarrett threads are the place for TP socks to congregate...

1. Alaska and Russia

I think her quote was something like this:

I live in Alaska, and the Putin drives bombers so we're the first to hear them, and you can see Russia from Alaska, and we have energy regulators, like me, and Obama's failed leadership puts out freedoms and liberty of the US there in question, and I love America.
Well that's why nothing like that happened while Palin was governor. She put the fear of God into Putin. :lol:
The freedoms that uhh my hero Ronald Reagan did there are an inspiration to us all, and the executive experiences are critical for our freedoms as well. We're not like the Obamas and their hatred for our liberties, and wants to take them away.

Sarah Palin has been the mess that the GOP can't be caught cleaning up.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Otherwise, the GOP has to cop to nominating a brainless twerp for VPOTUS.

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Hmmmm . . . now pay attentlion, moron: No one has demonstrated that there is anything wrong with the way Palin has placed her gun. I lot of armchair libturd hunters claim there's a problem with it, but none of them can explain why.
I can, because she's the one holding it.

Then explain it, moron.
Well, people don't always agree on what is humorous.

Anytime Sarah Palin is holding a gun, or talking, or thinking, she is doing all of it wrong.

What's she doing wrong in the photo? quit trying to weasel out of answering.

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Hmmmm . . . now pay attentlion, moron: No one has demonstrated that there is anything wrong with the way Palin has placed her gun. I lot of armchair libturd hunters claim there's a problem with it, but none of them can explain why.

Then explain it, moron.

Anytime Sarah Palin is holding a gun, or talking, or thinking, she is doing all of it wrong.

Man are you ever simple.

Sarah Palin should not be holding a rifle for the same reason you shouldn't be typing on a keyboard.

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

Sarah Palin should not be holding a rifle for the same reason you shouldn't be typing on a keyboard.

In other words, simply because you don't like her.

As always, the only thing you prove is that you're a jackass.

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

We already know that you're a weasel and a jackass. There's no need to belabor the point.

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

We already know that you're a weasel and a jackass. There's no need to belabor the point.
You might be assuming too much, maybe "we" think you're the weasel. Did you ever think about leaving your abuse and anger at the door when you stop by?

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

swine flu ^^^^^^^

:lmao:

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

swine flu ^^^^^^^

Classy --- immature, but classy.

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

You might be assuming too much, maybe "we" think you're the weasel. Did you ever think about leaving your abuse and anger at the door when you stop by?
Abuse is all he deserves. That's all he dishes out, and that's all you dish out. Why don't you direct your hypocritical sermons at someone interest in receiving them?

Then explain it, moron.

Man are you ever simple.

swine flu ^^^^^^^

You're a great comedian in your own mind.

Man are you ever simple.

swine flu ^^^^^^^

Classy --- immature, but classy.

yeah, ol pat is a pillar of class ... observe his example of class

We already know that you're a weasel and a jackass. There's no need to belabor the point

now girls, both of you asshats GFY

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.
Dumb fucking ass, that action should be open.
Not if they know it's empty already.
And that is exactly how "accidents" happen. People 'know' their gun is empty, and kill somebody with that empty gun.
Stop nitpicking a picture to death. Your desperation to smear American patriot Sarah Palin is apparent.

American Patriot? Her husband, Todd, was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party for YEARS. It advocates secession from America. How does that make either one of them patriots?

Has Palin released a statement about her gun handling habits to explain why she left her (I'm assuming it was hers) rifle lying there with the barrel pointing up and back at an angle which meant that it would be pointing at anyone and everyone who walked past it?

Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.
Dumb fucking ass, that action should be open.
Not if they know it's empty already.
And that is exactly how "accidents" happen. People 'know' their gun is empty, and kill somebody with that empty gun.
Stop nitpicking a picture to death. Your desperation to smear American patriot Sarah Palin is apparent.

American Patriot? Her husband, Todd, was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party for YEARS. It advocates secession from America. How does that make either one of them patriots?

He's a patriot, not a bootlicking serf like you. Patriots understand that this country has devolved into an empire of subjects. It's no longer a free country.

Has Palin released a statement about her gun handling habits to explain why she left her (I'm assuming it was hers) rifle lying there with the barrel pointing up and back at an angle which meant that it would be pointing at anyone and everyone who walked past it?

Which way should she have set it down so it would never point at anyone who walked by?

Forum List

Back