Patriotic Millionaires (who are Democrats) don't think they're paying enough taxes

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I keep getting these flyers in the mail from an organization named AmericanAgenda.com. The flyers are inviting me to "meet & greet" with "patriotic millionaires" at an event, where I'll get a complimentary dinner, great prizes, and a free round of bowling.

So I checked out their website The Great Economy Project and what did I find? They are touting themselves as being "people from different backgrounds and a wide range of political beliefs (Republican, Independent, Democrat, and ‘Hate-Em-All’).

But digging further, they appear to be a progressive organization similar to the Lincoln Project. They're virulently anti-Trump and pro-Biden, chaired by a former Blackrock executive, and their members include Abigail Disney. They also support Elizabeth Warren's tax plan.

About Us

Millionaires for higher taxes seems a lot like chickens for Colonel Sanders.

mil1.jpg

mil2.jpg

I keep getting these flyers in the mail from an organization named AmericanAgenda.com. The flyers are inviting me to "meet & greet" with "patriotic millionaires" at an event, where I'll get a complimentary dinner, great prizes, and a free round of bowling.

So I checked out their website The Great Economy Project and what did I find? They are touting themselves as being "people from different backgrounds and a wide range of political beliefs (Republican, Independent, Democrat, and ‘Hate-Em-All’).

But digging further, they appear to be a progressive organization similar to the Lincoln Project. They're virulently anti-Trump and pro-Biden, chaired by a former Blackrock executive, and their members include Abigail Disney. They also support Elizabeth Warren's tax plan.

About Us

View attachment 800053
View attachment 800054
This is news to you? Very clever...

About Us

View attachment 800053
View attachment 800054
nothing stopping them from paying more,,

lead by example is what I say,,

Free stuff? Get it while you can and debate them if you are inclined. It is a great opportunity and if they welcome the debate they will have earned some credit.

About Us

View attachment 800053
View attachment 800054
I wonder how much it costs to get all this free crap?

And those FAGAts probably take all the deductions they can.
"Raising taxes" is nothing but a scam. A scam for votes because people are fucking stupid.

That's not quite true. Democrat millionaires probably have dozens of tax dodges. They think the rest of us don't pay enough taxes.

That's not quite true. Democrat millionaires probably have dozens of tax dodges. They think the rest of us don't pay enough taxes.

That's the jist of it. The organization in the OP is a scam. They would like nothing better than to raise taxes on everyone, especially the middle-income folks. Their website also shows that they are dead-set against the Trump tax cuts, which actually benefitted the middle-income workers the most. The same Trump tax cuts that Joe Biden didn't roll back.

Forum List

Back