Patriotic David Duke: It's Actually The Jewish Lobby An Israel That Interferes In Our Elections.

Once again, Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke is right as usual. As a brilliant noble anti-violence man, he is spot on about Israel and the Jewish lobby influencing our elections. They do! Watch the video as he annihilates a very biased Wolf Blitzer questioning him.

Twitter
Steve_McGarret: "I don't take responsibility for the failures at all in my own life so I blame them all on other races because I'm an immature little bitch like that."

Once again, Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke is right as usual. As a brilliant noble anti-violence man, he is spot on about Israel and the Jewish lobby influencing our elections. They do! Watch the video as he annihilates a very biased Wolf Blitzer questioning him.

Twitter
Steve_McGarret: "I don't take responsibility for the failures at all in my own life so I blame them all on other races because I'm an immature little bitch like that."
What does that have to do with Israel meddling in our elections?

Twitter
It doesn't because they didn't. You just like to pretend they did.

Twitter
It doesn't because they didn't..
Yes they do. Did you listen to the facts that David Duke laid out to Zionist Wolf Blitzer?

David Duke is not a patriot,
Yes he is. Anyone who warns about the dangers of the Jewish lobby is a patriot.

David Duke is a racist. Nazis like you need to be banned.

Israel is not meddling in our elections. I don't give a damn what Duke says. He is a bigot just like you. That makes him and you a liar. You claim to be someone who cares about God. That is the biggest joke that I have seen today.

Twitter
It doesn't because they didn't..
Yes they do. Did you listen to the facts that David Duke laid out to Zionist Wolf Blitzer?
No, because he's a degenerative, white trash piece of garbage like you. If Israel wanted to influence our elections, they would make sure the GOP would win. Duh.

Israel is not meddling in our elections. I don't give a damn what Duke says..
Yes Israel has been meddling in our elections. Did you listen to the specifics the articulate David Duke presented?

Yes Israel has been meddling in our elections. Did you listen to the specifics the articulate David Duke presented?

Hmm, no. We don't listen to the words of a racist, much less take them for truth.

Twitter
David Duke?????? A former KKK, noble and patriotic????!!!! Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhtt!

Twitter

Thats the thing that pisses me off is that in the JFK assassination,I have noticed that the majority of reseachers fail in their books never to mention the Mossads involvement in the assassination. Oliver Stone in his movie, was unable to mention them because the producer is a zionist.

People like Alex Jones and Jim Marrs they are just as guilty of participating in the coverup,they are both gate keepers for Israel.

Twitter
^ a trump supporter....nothing deplorable here to see.

Israel is not meddling in our elections. I don't give a damn what Duke says. He is a bigot just like you. That makes him and you a liar. You claim to be someone who cares about God. That is the biggest joke that I have seen today.

sure they are not and america is a free country and we elect our presidents and they are all serve us and look out for us as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

obviously he covered his ears and closed his eyes.:biggrin:

Twitter
^ a trump supporter....nothing deplorable here to see.

Obviously you are not aware that he just very well might be our first REAL president we have had since JFK to follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers. JFK was killed by the CIA because he tried to get rid of them and was going to pull out of the vietnam war that Lyndon Johnson reversed the policys of Kennedy on and expanded. do you not recall Kennedy being infuriated with the CIA when they lied to him about the bay of pigs invasion and they KNEW the invasion would fail so he uttered the words-I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the four winds? hense WHY they assassinated him.

are you also not aware of how Trump disabled the CIA's program of their war against Syria that war mongrel Obama started,that had Hitlery been eleted,she would have invaded and killed more innocent people the fact she has close ties to the CIA?

Like it is NOT deplorable to be a HITLERY or Obama supporter?:haha:

Forum List

Back